/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Ouma BTFO edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2XylhnF5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=4rmEYnhbSdQ
pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7864662
archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=✓&commit=Sort and Filter&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[relationship_ids][]=13900442&work_search[other_tag_names]=&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&tag_id=New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oumiko is kinda cute

Tenmiko happy ending!

Xth for LUCC

>1 second apart
kek

Uguu~

My life for Junko!

Xth for DELETE THIS

Cutest family~

nth for Superior Pairing

who's objectively the best girl and who's objectively the second worst girl in v3?

fuck wallpaper

b-but

Your favorite and Maki.

How would you fix v3?

but my favorite is Maki

So cute!

Why can't Kaedefags accept that being slightly more relevant than most chapter 1 deaths doesn't stop her from being Sayaka 2.0

Too bad this isn't a YLYL thread. I would have lost for once.

then your're a normalfag

These are your Junkos for tonight.

no bully. please and thank you.

So the previous thread had something about Kirumi working towards helping everyone before the video screwed her over.

I'm actually kind of wondering if that video was intentionally faked to do that to her, unlike the motive videos in DR1 that were actual secrets of the cast. What do you think? After all, Hoshi mentions a girlfriend in his FTE so it's possible his was also faked to set up an outcome where he dies since he was very close to outing Shirogane in chapter 1's trial.

>10-16 on the V3 popularity poll are all culprits (+Angie)

What did Kodaka mean by this?

Maki is cute! CUTE!!
I'm happy she survived.

>All culprits (+Angie)

Forgetting someone, user?

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot best boy

> 10 - 16 are culprits and Angie
> Hoshi is included by accident

Can anyone remotely console our boy Hoshi?

Of course it was
>since he was very close to outing Shirogane in chapter 1's trial
he really wasn't

He was too good for the nips

He was a culprit user

He murdered my heart when he died ;_;

Eh, he was wrong about her cosplaying someone to kill Amami but had Kaede not jumped to her defense they might have started to question what Shirogane was doing in the toilet.

That's my opinion though.

Best boy, best artfag.

Why didn't Kaede run out after killing Amami and asked for people help?

Agreed on both points. I love their style.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2XylhnF5bE
I wish we knew who they got to do the vocals for this song.
He has this super sexy voice that reminds me of Steve Blum.

Not even Tulpameme thought she was suspicious

ONE

nothing wrong with me

TWO

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR(BOARDS)

> By all initial appearances, it looks like Ryoma's Chapter 2 murder harkens back to an unused execution from the first Danganronpa game. In it, Aoi Asahina was put into a tank for a magic show trick, and when the curtain goes up again, only her bones remained.

What did Kodaka mean by this?

He must've been a donut in disguise!

Normie Hoshi is Hinafag.

Just like almost all of the character designs being leftovers from the previous games.

I've also been wondering something else because someone said to me that the meta nature of chapter 6 was a logical extension of 4th-walling jokes from DR1 and SDR2. But if you think about how NDRV3 is about truth and lies, what if the shout-outs and 4th-wall breaking was meant to mislead us into thinking the fiction twist was real, when the truth is killing games like Dangan Ronpa are basically the only entertainment people are getting?

Reminder. YOU are the one being responsible for Nanami, Chihiro and other characters death.

It's because YOU want a danganronpa game

It's NOT Kodaka's fault

Fuck off back to Tumblr

>Nanami, Chihiro
good

They get the most cool fanart!

>He is holding his arm
Thats gay lol

Fuck off Kodaka. You killed your waifus, don't try "Despair audience killed them" on me.

I didn't ask for a fucking sequal how the fuck is this my responsibility?
Beside, Kodaka write shit for himself. So there's no way in hell I could stop him from killing anyone.

Who cares, they are all the same shit.

Ouma with shorter hair is super cute. M-my heart.

Why is everyone happy with what Tulpaman said besides Saihara?

slowly dying bread...
today is so fucking boring...
post...i don't know...talent swap au? mastermind au?
whatever...just post it...

Kek

Fuck off shitposter-kun

These are pretty great.

Don't worry user. I have a fresh Tulpameme fic to drop when the thread gets more active later :^)

thoughts? be gentle I'm not good with this

wtf i have reason to live now

Not bad, user. Not bad at all.

Is it lewd, user?

forgot to add loops, this should be better

Even better.

>that image
well now I just want to force feed Tulpaman extremely spicy peppers until he's a panting sweaty mess. he'll then throw them all up, crying and gagging the entire time as it burns at his tender throat.

Good job fetishposting, keep it up!

because I'm bored, have powerful tool(s) at my disposal (only used photoshop) and its really fun to do

I liked it. Feel free to share any other edits user.

just a boy and his mom, nothing weird about that!

>not making him throw up by showing your cock down his throat, burning your dick in the process

but i thought momota was for emeto fetish, user

ASA DAYO

youtube.com/watch?v=4rmEYnhbSdQ

This thread needs mode madmen.

This is also acceptable. Though I think I'd rather probe his delicate throat with my fingers and feel it tighten at my invasive touch. He'd sputter and whine, trying to fight back against his gag reflex. Seems a little more intimate, you know?
Korekiyo is also for emeto fetish. In half his breakdown sprites he looks beautifully nauseous... pic related. Just imagine him struggling to remove his mask in time to vomit. Drool and bile would stain his chin, ruining his lipstick and leaving him a trembling mess. Good shit.

t. maruronpapapa

Best pairing!

Pls stop, this kind of shit shouldn't be turning me on

ded

even the fetish posting didn't help this bread from being dead...
sad...

Emeto's a patrician fetish, user. Join me. Imagine Korekiyo's bony frame trembling in your arms as waves of nausea come crashing down on him. You hold back his beautiful hair as he vomits into the bin you placed next to his bed, his entire body convulsing as he moans in pain and gasps desperately for air between heaves. You rub gentle circles into his back, his skin hot to the touch. You whisper into his ear that everything will be alright. He can only whimper in response, too humiliated to even meet your gaze before he's overtaken by another fullbody retch.

I regret nothing
Chiaki was a retard and Chihiro was a sexist piece of shit

Shit, now I'm craving for a lewdfic with these two

RIP /drg/, it's nice knowing you.

Back to /u/ I guess

here's one of saihara blowing kiibo that someone posted a few threads back. You'd have to google translate it, though
pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7864662

Go and don't come back /u/shitter

...How does that even work?

This is very hot.... write more please?

it works by giving kiibo a dick also if you some fics that don't require google translate, here's a link to the saihara/kiibo AO3 tag
archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=✓&commit=Sort and Filter&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[relationship_ids][]=13900442&work_search[other_tag_names]=&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&tag_id=New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing