discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sgawHamUBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP Ana

D E S E R V E D L Y

Let me put something out there. Some kind of heavy-hitting displacing melee hero who's playstyle involves getting right up close is created by the Overwatch team. During in-house play-testing they realize their awesome new hero can't kill an Ana when she doubles up her grenade effect when he engages. The team slips the necessary nerf into the game prior to their new character's release, along with other changes like a nerf to knockback prevention and a change to a certain pig's ability to one-shot certain models, particularly those with 250 HP. The new hero is now able to function and everything is rosy.

Just a thought.

go to it has previous thread and everything

>Ana requires skill

Post real vid or else.

>tfw the highest skill cap character in the videogame has been effectively removed

Post rank and main.

2771, high of 2791.

Main Bastion, started during ctr and ended up enjoying playing him. The buff is the worst thing to happen, used to be that i was someone good with a low tier character but now everyone thinks i'm just a metashitter.

>Ana removed from meta
>Zenyatta enters meta
>Orisa dead on arrival
>Sombra and Junkrat still meh
>Winston slightly closer to useable

>Orisa perfectly fun and balanced
>They nerf her before she even releases
>mfw

Why the fuck would they do this? She hasn't even seen serious, organized play yet.

Wait, what happened to her?

They lowered her ammo count from 200 to 150, and increased the amount of meter her ult needs by 15%.

It's not like you're going to fire 200 rounds continuously without reloading once, it's pretty much a non-issue. And wasnt it agreed upon that her ult charged way too fast anyway?

>He's never held a choke before

>reload
>teammates cover for you
>2 seconds later and you're good to go again
that was hard

youtube.com/watch?v=9sgawHamUBk

what the fuck? Ana will be put into Never Pick category Why is Bl*zzard doing this?

Because with the kit she has, there's no middle ground. She's either an auto-include or a never pick.

She never was OP. Yes, she is the best healer and always picked in higher ranks but that's because she is the only good healer. And you cannot carry games with Ana. Heard anyone ever said "oh my fuckin god they have Ana we lost this game"? Yeah me neither

wghat best cllass?

>ana nerfed
finally.
now is our time.

>winston getting buffed
is this real life?

>winston can nos actually use his shield
>ana no longer has full puppetmaster control over fights
>sombra made to shut her mouth at least a bit
>zenyatta can now discord through barriers
>ZENYATTA CAN NOW DISCORD THROUGH BARRIERS

im so happy

Genji

I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I've been playing nothing but Zen lately and this is FAR too good to be true.

I mean, Reinhardt is completely fucked if I'm playing Zen now. Discord through barriers? Holy fuck dude, Zen can officially melt entire teams. I'm gonna keep playing safe and try not to get used to it, same as when D. Va got the absurd health buff. This can't stick around for long.

it took them ages to fix ana, who was supporting an entire meta and deciding all teamfights.
so well get a good month or two showing everything the path to the iris

>tumblr

where do you get your funny overwatch art?

>She was never OP

Junkrat still needs a few tweaks, but its nice so see him get some love!

Pharah is OP now

proper thread here: proper thread here: proper thread here:

Bought the game 3 days ago.

I Did my placement matches today. Won 7 lost 3. Got a 1998 rank. Played one game and won. Put me at 2037.

Roast me.