Would you buy a car that someone was murdered or killed themselves in?

Would you buy a car that someone was murdered or killed themselves in?

Also if the title doesn't say salvage, Do I have to disclose to a seller a violent death occurred in it like you do with houses?

I'm thinking of buying a car someone got killed in, Cleaning it up, replacing the places soaked with blood and any broken glass/door panel. Then selling it for a nice profit

I've been looking at Copart.com, Search "biohazard/chemical"

Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lot/38362676
copart.com/lot/19160977
copart.com/lot/36548536
copart.com/lot/44296206
copart.com/lot/33494836
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't even see anything wrong with this one besides It's a V6

copart.com/lot/38362676

>comes with some brains on the seat

copart.com/lot/19160977

>Would you buy a car that someone was murdered or killed themselves in?
This would actually be a bonus to me, but I'm weird like that.

That sounds badass
It would be like driving a haunted car

I actually looked at a copart biohazard car a few days ago. Ad said has keys, miles and everything unlisted. So i go there and the guy drives me to the end of the lot and theres 3 cars, the suicide car i was looking at, and two unidentifiable wrecks and tells me these are the death cars, the car stunk so bad when i opened the door, blood all over the seats, and a piece of the guys scalp/hair was between the seats. I braved the smell and hit the power button, and it complained about no key, 127k miles. Apparently the guys wife left him and he blew his brains out, there was a bottle of tequila on the passanger seat, all his clothes were in the trunk, and kitchen appliances in the back seat. I would have considered bidding on it if it had keys. Heres a link if you wanna see, if you look carefully, you can see his scalp/hair between the seat. copart.com/lot/36548536

I want Elliot Rodger's BMW

I don't really see how that person got that hurt.... the damage to the truck is hardly there.

Looks like he accidentally bumped his head getting out of the car

That's really fucked. That person had their car loaded up , probably kicked out by his wife... already a beta because of the prius.... probably felt hopeless. Just really sad. No way I'd buy that car....

>blew brains out
>in a prius

desu I would too if that's what the wife left me

I wonder what the wife feels when she gets the call? That another human being blew their brains out because of their actions?

Yea, shits fucked.

lol you're so quirky XD

Some might say there is a spiritual issue with some of the cars, especially the suicides. That is, if you believe in that sort of thing. Demons, unclean spirits, etc....

Personally I would not want to gain from someone else's misery, misery so horrible they killed themselves.

probably not, but only because im a germaphobe

Spray it with Febreeze and you should be good to go

I'm sure you can find a new age "shaman" or maybe some flavor of Oriental to burn some incense in the car to clean the bad juju out.

If I had the opportunity to buy an exotic some rich guy had OD'd in at a great price I'd do it.

He blew his brains out friend

"Cool, I get the rest of his stuff"

Another one. Guy was probably living out of his car.
copart.com/lot/44296206

Had a bravada suicide car once. The guy apparently kurt cobain'ed himself in the back seat while the family was in the car driving down the road. The smell never goes away and you will never forget the very specific scent. Still had a clean title and clean carfax too kek

Firefighter/Paramedic here. Looked at that website. Those cars are nothing. I've often wondered what the insurance company does with really really really fucked up cars.

I know they tow them to the salvage lot but what then?

>car a hoarder lived in and died. Was sitting in hot sun for a few days. Cops called us because we have SCBAs and Tyvex suits. We don't move the body, just let the cops use our gear. Dude is soup. Our officer tells cops "my guys can't touch that, might be a crime scene, use our gear if you want".

>deranged homeless guy. Started cutting off body parts in his van. Get there and he has one hand and toes and a foot next to him. Bled out in the process.

>had a dude go off roadway and hit a fence. Post fliped up, went through windshield and through his chest and through seat and into back seat. He was skewered to his seat.

copart.com/lot/33494836 ?

Yeah I am thinking the ones on that website are probably deemed "salvageable" hence are being sold on to recoup some losses. The really fucked up ones you described are probably sent to the crusher.

Don't think anything like that exists in the UK, I remember when the Essex boy Range Rover murders car popped up again a few years later (very gory, all photos are online) there was a lot of controversy as people were saying it should have been scrapped.

>V6

"Woohoo, full custody!"

fucking kek

"I get all his money and his pension, SWEET"
Women don't feel empathy, All they care about is possessions

>jesus fish

I was thinking of starting to buy high profile murder cars. To either charge people to see like a museum or people pay me to destroy because of the outrage I'm causing/insensitivity to the victims.

I really fucked up by not buying the Elliot Rodger-mobile, I could've made a nice profit from that

Has anyone here actually bought a car from Copart? It looks like a huge pain in the ass, you have to put a huge deposit just to bid.

I bid on two trucks. Never had to make a deposit?

I just emailed them a pic of my drivers license and 3 days later got the OK to bid.

>copart.com/lot/33494836

>all that fungus on the seats and steering wheel

geez i can already tell that car fucking smells like shit inside.

I saw that too.

Probably was under water (like a retention pond or something) then sat and molded in the heat

I feel for the poor bastard that buys that for anything but exterior parts

It might not be THAT bad, I had a car years ago that had a dodgy seal somewhere and you would often come out to all the windows covered in moisture. Ended up parking it up for 5 months when I went off to uni, outside in the sun. When I came back it looked pretty much like that inside, smelled like damp but wasn't awful. Spent an entire day scrubbing every surface thoroughly and fixed the water ingress. Kept it for a year after that and it was totally fine, you really wouldn't have known.

It's a deposit to bid over a certain amount

edgy underaged tripfag detected