Where do you mount your shit

left or right?
dash or (if legal) windshield?

Who mounts shit?
Are you 12?

magnetic mount clipped in the air vent

i mounted yer mum m8

Usually to the right so it's close to the radio, especially helps since I use an aux cord. Used to have a vent mount, but my current car doesn't have vents that can really support that, so now it's a cd slot mount that's magnetic

Look up ProClip. I have one for my shitbox that you put in the gaps of the dash instead of a flimsy sucker on the windshield/clip onto the vent/ chinese magnet mount. Expensive, but if you are willing to pay the money you get a mount that fits perfectly for your car and a mount made specifically for your phone.

Cobb AP mounted with CD slot.

>dash

>phone
either vent magnet thing (fucking unscrews itself pretty easily tho)
or dash mounted ball thingy with 3m tape
>accessport
the rectangular base with circle thing right next to my vent on/off knob

>dash mounted ball thingy with 3m tape
that's what I use in my vehicles, best mount I've used so far

Daily reminder that you fucking phoneslave assholes killed the internet, the last Wild West until easy space travel becomes a thing. Nice job ruining it.

>phoneslave
But I don't want to buy a stand alone GPS device for navigation and want to use my perfectly capable phone for the task?

Do you really even need a GPS? Are you frequently going to locations that you're not familiar with?

>everybody is a local
>nobody is ever new to a place
Even if you are familiar
>not wanting timely incident reports so you can find a new route

behind drivers middle mirror and bottom left/right

RHD so it doesnt matte

Mounted these on the dash under the stereo on two of my vehicles. Although it covers some of the a/c controls on both of them, it's easy to take the phone off and on. It's not ideal view-wise there, but easy enough to look at without crashing. On my mazda 3 I have it on top of the dash like the pic and it works well.

>he only goes to places he's familiar with
Everyone point and laugh at him.

>Are you frequently going to locations that you're not familiar with?
Frequently enough to justify a GPS device optimised for cars, yes.

And I don't mount it anywhere; it sits on the passenger seat or in my lap. The suction cup won't stick the the windscreen because heating elements. And yes, I live somewhere a heated screen makes sense.

Depends on the place I suppose. If I'm going to a specific address that I don't know, I'll just look up directions before hand. If I know the general area I'll just drive around and look for it. On long road trips I use a physical map. The only reason I can think of to use a GPS is if you're frequently going to specific addresses, like a delivery guy or something. Otherwise what's the fun in having a little computer hold your hand and guide you everywhere?

I mount my satnav to the bottom left of my windshield
Because then I can feel like driving in need for speed Underground2, whose soundtrack is playing simultaneously btw
I even changed the view of the satnav to 2D for maximum NFS

Fucking millennials...

Dude if you aren't mounting your phone for navigation, you're doing it wrong.
I mount mine in front of an AC vent, but on a dash mount because it's sturdier. Keeps the device cool.

I have my radar mounted in the center. I normally put my phone in the cup holder but I'm buying a mount arm to put on the windshield. For things like GPS, music, video chat with my GF who's out of country for now. And when I get a tuner I'll mount it on the right side air vent.

Wish Ford Sync wasn't a piece of shit