-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-3DSISO hacked again, change ur password and stop using same passwords on iso site retards.
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ZELDA ON UTIKDOWNLOADHELPER. DO NOT ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD ZELDA. IT IS NOT COMPLICATED.
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Switch
-Switch has "the next iteration of the 3DS Kernel." twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729 (retards, it won't get hacked anyway because of moralfags)

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
gbatemp.net/threads/436346
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/271417-gdrive-faster-billy-cia-eshop-undub-dragon-quest-8-16-02-2017-a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a hack to stop your switch dock screen scratches

In the future, please refrain from lacing insults and opinions into the OP. It's for information, not a soapbox. Thank you.

In the future, please refrain from letting the thread die on page 10 because of your retarded autism.

So I have a 11.2 New 3DS XL. Im reading all the documentation now but I still want to ask a few questions.

1. I want to be able to completely disable internet on my 3DS because I am a paranoid motherfucker.
Because of this, which way of hacking my console is best if I just want to upload games from my computer onto the console

2. Is there a way to ensure the internet never ever gets switched back on?

TL:DR I want to be able to put games on my 11.2 New 3DS XL from my PC (Not the eShop). Wat do

I'm trying to read through all the documentation in the Pastebin but it's still going over my head a bit. I am sorry for asking such dumb questions. I will understand if you choose to ignore me

Real mature.

You can disable internet forever.
To install games you'll need .cia and FBI.
That's it.

But that's really stupid since Ninty absolutely CAN'T catch you unless you're a litteral retard, and you'd have a better time using freeshop.

assuming if i wanted to go down the route of hacking a switch, what language would i need to know and what equipment? I'm not a moralfag, and I know Python and thats about it

Has anyone bought a brand new WiiU recently? What firmwares do new WiiUs in stores come with?

if your asking can you hack it, then yes, you can

That's fantastic!

Ok so from what I gather, before I can get started, I need an SD card and an external HDD with its own power source? How big should each be?

Can I ask how you would get caught using Freeshop? Would I just have to hack in multiplayer/play unreleased games?

should I go with the standard sd homebrew method or the brazilian?

I've never homebrewed before, is the brazilian method risky?

SD card only needs to be 32gb but you can go bigger if you want.
Hard drive is up to you but remember bigger ones requires more power so you'd need a Y cable or external power. I'm using a 64gb thumb drive and that runs pretty well and there aren't many games I want anyway.

i should clarify i mean for getting games onto the wiiu

Any new Vita hacks?

Pretty much, yeah, Ninty cannot tell the difference between your freeshop acquired game or one that was purchased, so the only way of getting caught is for cheating.

Oh so it doesn't need to be an external HDD per se... USB thumb drives work just fine? Is 128gb ok?

I am following the a9lh guide on 3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
What 2.1.0 is the guide referring to?
I am booting into the homebrew launcher.

Did I make a mistake?

Presume anything should work up to 2tb.

>all these 3dsiso hacks
How do I just delete the stupid account? I don't even use the site anymore, most of their old links are dead and will never be reuploaded.

you were supposed to do the ctrtransfer to get your 3ds on 2.1. once on 2.1, you go to the site provided on your 3ds to get your otp.
try reading.

just abandon it. unless you used your real email address for it like an idiot instead of a disposable one.

What if you change the email address

>freeshop
lmao i didn't even know this existed because I didn't own any ninty consoles after the wii

I wonder if it will be possible on switch.
That shit's hilarious. Can't wait to pirate directly from the Nintendo servers.

switch looks like 3DS OS version 2 according to some known exploiters.

We'll just have to see just how different.

Same is possible on Wii U, just not directly from the console. And you need tickets I guess too, but those make the games 100% legit unlike the 3DS.

Can someone spoon feed me a guide (s) for start to finish to hacking a Wii U and Zelda??

if only there was a
>Wii U
section of OP. but that's crazytalk, right?

Is It possible to downgrade a slim CECH 3004A 4.80 ps3 ?

Step 1: Look at the OP.

So 3dsiso got hacked, fucking again. Do they even fucking care anymore?

it has 3ds in its name. of course it's going to get hacked repeatedly, just like the console.

So where do I get the latest Switch status?

Does the 3ds kernel have implications for potential 3ds/ds emulators on the Switch?

>give one region twice the bans over another
>regions fault for ban coverage

Okay

Not really.

right here from the faggot OP

>FSGetMountSource failed
>re-insert SD card and restart
>FSGetMountSource failed
>re-insert SD card to computer and see its very clearly formatted to FAT32
>FSGetMountSource failed
>re-download Homebrew Launcher and WUP installer
>FSGetMountSource failed

I'm on 5.5.0 if it makes a difference. My SD looks like this. Is there anything I've done wrong?

>Mac
Look for hidden files

>I'm on 5.5.0 if it makes a difference

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
Wii U: 5.5.1

>3dsiso got hacked again
PERFECT
Where are the passwords?

Nothing. Used Disk Utility and even the proprietary SD formatting software for OSX.

So I need to update? I must have read the pastebin wrong.

same as they were last time

>Oh so it doesn't need to be an external HDD per se... USB thumb drives work just fine?
If you're okay with the stick dying along with all your games and save data in a year or two then sure they work just fine.

Should I get the update for Breath of the Wild on Utikdownloader? What does it do?

kill self

wtf man

I know everybody in here already knows this, but holy shit hacking a 3ds is easy. I waited to do it for months because I was sure I'd fuck something up somehow and brick, because Im kind of a fucking idiot, but I didnt.

Its literally just copying files onto the SD card and following simple step by step instructions. I feel stupid for waiting so long.

Purely theoretical, there's zero proof that a Wii U will kill your flash drive in any set time frame. You're guessing at best, and blatantly spreading misinformation at worst.

im constantly getting white screened using hbl 1.4

wake me the fuck up it has like a 5% success rate

I'm retarded and playing the waiting game too. When I decide to quit being a beta I will make a post similar to yours

It never will.
That's why everyone should select 1.3 instead.

1.3 gives me fsgetmountsource failed though, i can't even get to a white screen with it.

For reference, I had an easier time hacking my 3ds than I did trying to install certain skyrim mods. Its honestly so braindead simple.

You just gave me Vietnam flashbacks of gettng Wrye Bash and the All Natural mod working for Oblivion, holy shit.

Why the fuck does NTR input redirection work like 1/50 times for pokemon? I get it working thinking things are great and I go back to my game later and after several tries it refuses to work once i'm in game despite NTR viewer working just fine.

Is there no ticket for the BotW DLC yet? I mean the expansion pass bonus.

are certain sd cards just not compatible with wii u? i keep getting fsgetmountsource failed.

i've tried everything. i don't know whats up.

where do I download botw from I can't find it on 3dsiso

Be a good chap and buy it so you can share it with the rest of us.

It's up on RFI

Haha, exactly. Anyone who can get those sorts of TES mods working can hack their 3ds without a problem, no doubt.

got mine from literecords

>on 5.5.1
>SD card is FAT32
>SD card file structure is proper
>SD card functions properly on literally every other device in my apartment
>still can't load Mocha, HBL, etc
>FSGetMountSource Failed every time

Could it be an issue of my SD card just not being compatible or what?

It's been out since a few hours after the USA tik released

Like how fucking hard is it to check wiiu.titlekeys.com ?

Possibility its not compatible, try another card if possible.

my console was super dusty and i literally just blew into the sd slot and it started working

try that

Why don't you take your own advice, champ?

Try jiggling it. The Wii U has poor build quality and the slots are usually loose.

What size is the card?

It's on there, you retard.

If you're actually looking for a .tik for DLC then you need to just fucking kill yourself for being too retarded.

>can't get Wind Waker costume without buying Toon Link Amiibo
>17.99

Do tell us where this totally existant EUR DLC ticket is then, oh wise one.

Guys I might need some help, I was planning to get some NFC tags to spoof amiibos, looks like I need NTAG215 NFC tags.
I'll get them from Aliexpress, but then, how do I process ?

man I know. this is the kinda shit that pisses me off about nintendo.

You never said EUR, cunt

I don't exactly approve of that guy's attitude but, two things. One, you never specified EUR. Two, he's right in that DLC never has a ticket file. Eshop content is CFW only, you have to spoof the ticket.

Just buy some NFC tags. You can get them for less than $1 each

>tfw the fucking phone you bought last year doesn't even have NFC

>tfw the piece of shit I have since 6 years does it

wii u fag here
I can't connect to the internet which is odd. Should i change the DNS to auto obtain?

Only if you want Nintendo to update your console for you

Nintendo has rolled out an update.

It works just fine without the DNS hax, maybe it's time to set up mocha on launch

since when? i just checked and it is still 5.5.1

Dunno. I setup the DNS about 2 weeks ago, and now I cant connect to online games and theres a failed system update in my downloads list.

The latter is normal, it doesn't mean there's an update

Stupid question, I know, but google gives no answer.

How to properly download files with megatools under Windows?

I open cmd, type "megadl.exe 'link'", hit enter and all I get is "skipping invalid link". But said link opens in browser just fine.

> and theres a failed system update in my downloads list.

it is always like that dude, since they can't connect to the internet to check

Oh well. Never noticed it before. Anyone know why the DNS doesnt work anymore? What are the alternatives?

Going to get a new 3ds since my old one is in shambles. O3DS is hacked. Can I just system transfer or do I need to rehack my new 3ds.

Dunno, it was working fine for me last night.

looks like someone's butthurt and shut down the dns server earlier today
gbatemp.net/threads/436346

try

>Folks, over the past two months this DNS service has been used in DNS amplification attacks, causing excessive charges to my Amazon AWS account. Thanks to whomever for ruining this for everyone. I'm shutting this effective immediately. Please plan accordingly.
Seriously? How fucking autistic do you have to be to attack a fucking DNS server because of moralfagging. What an autist.

Sucks since I was using that DNS. Feel bad for the guy since he was just providing a service for free.

Please respond.

Also, searching on 3dsiso is a pain in the ass. I try to search for EUR version of certain game and instead it shows me threads with requests for US version.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/271417-gdrive-faster-billy-cia-eshop-undub-dragon-quest-8-16-02-2017-a.html

I was actually thinking about Fire Emblem Fates EUR, but thanks anyway.

But what about that megatools?

I want to buy a Vita TV to play some weeb games.
Does it have some hack to play "backup" games?

yes. Buy it new in box and it's hackable. Also you don't need to say backup here.

Thanks for the info!
Yep, it will be new from the box.
Another question, I know that some Vita games doesn't work in Vita TV, with the hack this still applies?