/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Zoom and Enhanced Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases, your favorite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defense, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1pdJvTkMuNvwp1Iw5Bjdf1tjkkOok1vvoP5XHEpD0zuI/edit
mediafire.com/file/zowwbbrgk72k7ou/Margaret.7z
twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip

We are meant for death.

I wish I would get to try an investigation case sometime.

I want to be the witness masterbating in the corner

Touch update when?

do you guys play 1.7.5 or 1.8?
havent played in a while

AO2.2.4

>changing one broken mess for another broken mess

I'll stick to the less broken mess, thanks.

Enjoy your not working preanims.

Fronk is kind of alright.

Except 2.2.4 isn't broken. All the bugs were fixed and it works perfectly now.

No he isn't.

alright, and I think a while thee was a motion to reduce content in the server for ease of new guys. How'd that end up?

It wasn't to reduce the content, it was to reorder it. Make the folders named things like "AAI Manfred" change to "Manfred AAI" or "Undercover Holmes" change to "Holmes Undercover". Keep characters with multiple folders grouped together.

We got a bunch of new people from 8 chan. None of them mind the file size of the download so we've only been adding stuff since then.

Hi Luv

Luv died.

>he actually likes Athena

bump

Good

How do you guys keep notes for case? I'm tired of skimming Google dox back and forth, it's proving harder than it should be for info

I think she's hot.

I don't like him and he's a salt mine.

Apollo has the best Objection themes

Be an autist like me and remember case details with way more clarity than you should

See, with my slight ADHD instead of having good memory, my mind is a jumbled mush. I'll remember most facts, but I'll accidentally mix some up or remember it wrong. I'll be saying "you said this!" when it was the other guy who did, etc.
Also I've got bad selective hearing. I'll see one or two statements come up that stick out to me, and I'll end up ignoring the others. Then when those lead to dead ends, I can't find a good lead from my narrow-sightedness.

notepad

Quads confirm.

1. mute the prosecution after opening statement
2. focus on important questions and statements
3. write them down on notepad
4. look for discrepancies between evidence/statement

gg

>AO2.0
>Not broken

It's a horribly unoptimized broken piece of shit that's clunky to work with. Susatomod polled a Lupa and forced it on us without a poll. We should have a fucking poll on whether to switch or stay.

Wasted quads, his themes got worse with each game.

Shut the fuck up Rhoda, you're one of the few people whining because your dumbass didn't back up your special snowflake inis. 2.0 is a nice improvement and there WAS a poll about the inis.

t. someone who has never used 2.0

there was a poll on whether or not the last update should have been ao2 based
only like 3 people voted no

>1. mute the prosecution after opening statement
but don't they create the dialogue and respond to me more than just throwing banter?

where do I get 2.0?

Why is every Layton a huge asshole?

docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit

Do people unironically mute the prosecution?

>$G[1][Maya]: and so apolloeth sayeth "OK, so don't be a jew, Jesus taught us to be better than Jews."
>$G[1][Komaeda]: Amen.

Jesus was a Jew.

how is 1.7.5/1.8 any LESS "optimized" than AO2.0

Are you tired of nobody knowing how to do black footage?
Are you tired of the fact that anyone who does disappears before sharing it to the rest of the world?
Well before I end up in a car-crash, like the rest, I felt like I should let you know of this:

docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

You now have a guide on how to actually by yourself create black footage for DGS
(with a DD guide coming in the near future)

more*

Someone let me in on who Barnamposter is and what did he do?

There should be a poll to permanently Gato and his circlequicle, They only warn themselves of the case time and only invade courtrooms and drop the doc when everyone in the circlequicle is ready to take their roles, resulting in a bunch of newfags sucking his cat raping cock to get on his good side so he adds their names into the list of people to warn.

I'm gonna assume and say you mean create a poll to ban them, if so, low quality b8

Yeah we should just Gato Gato the Gato Gato Gato and Gato Gato.

I think we should add sprites for Nani from Lilo and Stitch in. I think she would be a great addition to the game, both in a fun and sexual way. The sprites she has in Lilo and Stitch 2- Electric Boogaloo would be a perfect fit in. She even comes with her own "Objection!" line straight from the game.

Dude these dramaposts are made by Gato, just filter his gay name

>casing with gato
fucking suit themselves I guess

All posts with namedropping are just the namefags namedropping themselves, just filter all names you come across

Kristoph here, sorry I had to bail, currently in class, can anyone tell me how did the case end?

>Rhoda
Rhoda is the person pushing for AO2 the hardest and regularly shills his inis when he sees someone switches from 1.8 to AO2. He's also the one who made benches for AO2.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pdJvTkMuNvwp1Iw5Bjdf1tjkkOok1vvoP5XHEpD0zuI/edit

Hello Cha[namedrop] I thought you were perma?

I'm perma on my home Internet, not on my Uni Internet though.

Thanks for telling us you're ban evading. Your Uni internet is now banned as well to reflect your home internet ban.

Ever since I started bothering to take them I've always had Google Docs take up one half on my screen and split the other half vertically between notepad and AO.

>announcing reports

>There should be a poll to permanently Gato and his circlequicle
But why would I permanently fuck Gato when I'm not a cat?

>He's also the one who made benches for AO2.
Is Rhoda stealing credit now?
How low can that fuck go?

Finished Margaret. Here is the download link if anyone wants to try her out.

mediafire.com/file/zowwbbrgk72k7ou/Margaret.7z

Put in good Persona characters

Not that guy, but who would ya want?

>Yuakri.
My FAVOURITE character, right next to jewpia

Chie.

Yukari.

Junpei would be fun.
We don't have anyone with a baseball gimmick.

I found both of those characters annoying, though. I don't want to do those.

I would like Junpei, but I don't to deal with making another character right now. Maybe I will try it some other time.

Epic.

If post ends in 6, Shantae will be made the new character

When will we get mods that ACTUALLY care about quality control?

is the
>let's make shit versions so people never vote them in
tactic I've heard so much about

>posts an (a) version
POST A (b) VERSION SO WE CAN SEE YOUR SHAME.

What are you on about now?

[presents shame]

Hyperbolic shitpost about the quality of the sprite.

Declaration of my intent to gate this sprite from the community with fraudulent poll voting should you submit this.

Shitpost about a random namefag

better than Liz's honestly

Baited response indicating my displeasure at your shitpost about a random namefag.

The timing on the flaps is awkward and there are only two frames. You can be better than this.

accusation of you being part of the namefag's defense force

>[presents shame]
Yea it's shit

Defensive response pertaining to being tired of memes relating to [namefag]

milesxdarklaw

stop pushing this fucking stupid meme fronk

a bump for justice

Holy shit look at this twitch highlight
twitch tv/videos/127203040
The Pizza Guy Turnabout