You want it

you want it

since I'm not a retarded 'le rugged commie car xD' hipster and actually know the cars, no I absolutely do not want them.

>weight 210
>get in car
>body crumples due to structural stresses
noty

I kinda do want one though, apparently they're surprisingly capable offroad with proper tires for such a cheap and poorly made shitbox.
My old man used to say that they were way worse to drive on road than off the road. They're apparently surprisingly comfy when driven through the sticks.

no, its pure trash.
t. not american

you can get a military G class for less and enjoy an actually good offroader that wasn't built by a drunk slav

what do you think it'd take to get a 22r to fit in there?

You can get a Niva that has passed inspection for a grand over here, G series start from 4.

Dies it go 300 hectare on a single tank of kerosene?

I don't see the "H" in the gear selector either.

oh yes you do

>not acute

"Jimny"? did they call it that because "Jimmy" was already copyrighted?

Nice 4x4 tyres that are racing slicks slashed with a razor blade to give the impression of tread.

But I don't think it wants me.

I'd probably get one of those if the drive train and electronics were done by Toyota and not Sergei with surplus commie parts. Might as well get a Suzuki Samurai at that point desu

Holy shit, how did you know that I wanted one of these?

I drive mine 35 miles 6 days a week on the road.
It's ok.

tbf I think its quality is probably worse than on the originals
also the clear rear indicators don't suit it and neither do the wheels or the chrome handles
are those drum brakes in the rear? if so they're the most badass I've ever seen

no fucking way

reliability problems
Pretty sure they've always had chromed handles.
The stock wheels actually look better in comparison.

German here. 2005 we had one in the shop just for the required bi-yearly technical checkup. This Niva was made in 2002 and new cars only have to get checked after 3 years. Anyways that Niva was three years old.

It had:
- rusted away mufflers
- frame rusty
- cracked brake line front left (the flexible part)
- rims had thousands of rust freckles
- all springs so rusty the checkup dude had us change them
Aside from these technical shortcomings,

- changing gears required two hands
- every single piece of interior plastic covering screeched like a box of hungry mice

Seriously, it might be good off road but in no dimension it's rugged in the slightest. It's a piece of shit

I actually really do

If someone gave it to me for free, sure.

I really dont

Shit-tier build quality all around, underpowered even for its size, ride is much too rough for something as light and uncomplicated and they are starting to have a "UNKILLABLE COMMIE OFROAD KILLER MACHINE"-tax, which is fucking retarded

If I'm ever going for a small two-door offroader I'll be going for a LJ73 LandCruiser, Suzuki SJ or a Daihatsu Rocky

Gotta admit it's pretty STRONK

>lying on the internet

pics