gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

WHAT RANK IS JEFF

Between this and all the changes going up on the PTR today I guess it might not go live until the 21st.

Higher than (You)

Justice

Are the new PTR changes implemented yet?

Best grill

Don't let underage /pol/ memekids destroy these threads, I watched them kill /d2g/

Going by his gameplay on Ster's stream, maybe gold.

Who /readyforsombrameta/ here?

Post butthurt

Here is your (you)

>post yfw /owg/ is bunch of mediocre console players acting smug and arrogant

I am

d2g was one of the worst general threads on this shitcan board and is responsible for like 70% of my filters. Good riddance.

Thanks for letting us know, Chu.

Over the last week I've realized how much of /owg/ is generally just silver-plat shitters. Complaining about retarded stuff.

Oh they are coming

No argentinians, no whites. This is not rocket science.

Can't read that shit on my 4k screen. Sorry burger friend, you have to upgrade your system. No support for calculator displays here.

Are you ready for Zen meta?

And he has to respond to another topic asking if they've decided to cancel the story aspect.

>there are people in this very thread that would rather blame their random team mates over and over again than improving their game and carrying

What's the biggest rank progress someone here has made? Been stuck in gold (yes, le noob xDD) the last months and will try to climb out this season. I'm solo queuing btw

>catgirl reacts to burger after all the frames of it appearing on screen are finished
jap animation is a joke

>more story and fluff
oh HELL yes

it's a screenshot of your own post, because you're butthurt

surely someone here has the image of all the gongo skins and the different flavors of mountain dew, i knew i should have saved it

I liked these changes, specially the Winston and Zenny ones, though the Sombra translocator buff will maker her more annoying, since the only difference is that she will keep jumping around when she is getting killed.

You're that faggot that instapicks mccree and refuses to switch because you need to solo carry aren't you

>play Zarya with headphones/loud music on and zero audio awareness beyond screamed ult lines and what shows in chat/on screen
>still have zero issue with Sombra, melt her back to her healthpack everytime she shows

Putting a gag on your hero won't stop her from getting rekt

>I'm solo queuing btw
so you're the only constant in your games. practice and get better at the game and your SR will follow.

Bought the game 3 days ago.

I Did my placement matches today. Won 7 lost 3. Got a 1998 rank. Played one game and won. Put me at 2037.

roast me

I was poppin off with Zen the other night, having fun and getting compliments how my plays. I'm glad I can finally ditch Ana after like 40 hours of her in comp. Probably going to finally get his golden balls.

why even play comp after 3 days? oh well, at least you aren't ruining the game for anyone who's good at it and won't be for a while (ever) since your sensitivity is probably higher than 20cm/360

>>there are people in this very thread that play a "competitive" game mode for a shooter with as much depth as a puddle.

>play against someone who doesn't know how to play her
>"lol sombra is shit"

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

welcome, you'll fit right in. just shitpost waifus and say you're diamond/masters/gm while parroting reddit opinions.

when will the low sens meme die?
1. it's personal preference and 2. flickshots are easier with a higher sens which is important for projectile based weapons

>just be yourself bro
Also shitty teammates are pretty much a constant in solo q. But yeah, of course I will try to get better. I was just interested in how others climbed in solo queue, i.e. how long it took them to climb from x to y.

I never played more than 30 games in prior seasons so I didn't really expect to rank up alot there. Now I'm wondering how long it will take.

i too watched a taimou video and believe i can emulate him

If that's the case then I guess nobody I meet knows how to use her.

But in all fairness, not many heros can stand against a full charge zarya.

>welcome, you'll fit right in. just shitpost waifus and say you're diamond/masters/gm while parroting reddit opinions.

mfw this salt won't stop until everyone is distracted by the next event

Kek. Never change /owg/, a bunch of virgins bragging and lying about flashy numbers on a screen.

It's not hard, just install an aimbot

>flickshots are easier with a higher sens
t. high sens plat or maybe diamond

>tfw Ana main
>tfw happy about this because so many will quit her, and I'll stand out more

Except for the damage nerf, that's unacceptable

I want to take care of justice lady.

Agreed, they should lower her damage to about 40.

Is Sombra underpowered? Whenever I see her she always hacks something then gets BTFO because she loses the 1v1 duel every single time. Aside from her ult that requires a fuckton of team planning is there any shred of viability in this bootleg Tracer?

taimou plays stupid low sens though, like 70cm/360

Thread certainly feels edgier than normal lately.

Lots of ebin laughing faces and telling people they're shit but you're good. Also twitch chat-tier /pol/ memeing

This is true tbqh

because I was bored

whatever, I mainly play heroes where I don't need to aim since I have about 20 fps in teamfights

get mad

>Track your stats (I recommend Oversumo)
>Record games (if you can) and watch them back
>Watch some pro games so you actually know what good play looks like
>Learn enough heros to make up for the random deficiencies of solo queue

>Except for the damage nerf, that's unacceptable

"muh frontline healer, muh damage"

Stay behind your team, that is where you belong. Cowering behind a Rein's shield with your hunchback hero.

Not playing her like tracer is a good place to start

Do not post that fucking portuguese cunt.

I enjoy sniping DPS
I enjoy aimbot accusations
I enjoy Battle Ana

>always thought it was obvious overwatch was meant to be a casual game
>people yelling over mic and throwing matches for petty reasons

Why?

Stop trying to play her like tracer.

You should be hacking tanks or flankers and have your team follow up. Or go in, unload and tele out to build EMP.

what is your DPI and sens?

Pig, he's a portuguese pig.
Portugal has been ruining our soccer for years now.
Death to Mourinho, death to Cristiano Ronaldo.

You shouldn't play her at all 2bh. Literally any offense heroe will help the team more.

dude, getting flanked as ana is going to be ridiculous now. healing grenade does less heals and less damage, and her rifle doesn't do as much damage now so your survival all relies on whether or not you hit the damn sleep dart.

everyone else can either escape or do enough damage to at least put up a good fight.

She drops a Reinhardt with a full mag if you get up close and stay behind him. The answer is, no you suck. With the upcoming buff she will be more than good for most players.

Can you guys stop crying about heroes being weak? Don't want the same happen to her as with D.Va when her shitty mains couldn't get their mouths full and after sequential buffs she was nerf'd into oblivion.

I also enjoy broken heroes, that's why I main roadhog.

new discord when?

>80 damage
>Broken

>this aspect ratio/FOV
what is happening

If you're fighting 1v1 as Sombra, you need to fall back to your team and re-engage from there. Sombra is a force multiplier, not a solo character.

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster

The best part about this webm is how the reinhardt never drops his shield.

>267 - FkgxHJo.jpg
FUCK OFF WITH DUMPING YOUR IMGUR FOLDER HERE

give me the filenames so I can filter you shitter.

disgusting shorthaired slut.

>Be Ana/Zen main
>Really want Ana's anti-heal nerfed because shit is ridiculously too fucking strong in pushes, it's basically like you just killed both their healers if you manage to splash a lot of people bunched up in a choke
>And the fact Ana completely makes Zen's ult useless which is just stupid

>instead nerf literally everything about Ana except her anti-heal

God fucking damn it Blizzard.

There's a decent chance Ana stays meta depending on how many tanks are in the meta, if that's the case then Zen is still almost unplayable for how much Ana tears his ult apart.

If there aren't tanks and the game is more divecomp focused I don't think Ana or Zen will see much play honestly, because a Tracer or Pharah will just melt both before they can kill them, especially Tracer.

>highest DPS than all other healers by far
>and it's a hitscan weapon with no falloff

>being triggered by filenames

Also soe is very popular and a blizzard employee

Ana's in the same spot as Lucio, she will never not be meta because her kit has access to vital tools that no other hero can bring to the table. Anti-heal and sleep dart are too valuable to not take her.

I fucking love this webm

is this on console?

Her weapon is underpowered yes. She is only good in the right hands (mine). Overall she has amazing utility. You just have to think A LOT, she is like the offensive version of Ana.

You have to constantly deploy your teleporter and hack healthpacks then decide which enemy to hack, best time to turn invisible, when to EMP.

Sens is 15, how do I find out my DPI?

check your mouse software, if you don't have mouse software then you can use the dpi tester on mouse-sensitivity.com

>They DID change it recently to no longer enforce 50% win chance
Source for this?

Also, how the fuck am I supposed to climb, when playing looks like this: 2349 (+26) 2377 (-21) 2358 (+27) 2383 (-29) 2354 (-23) 2331 (+26) 2357 (-27) 2330... Are winstreaks the only way? And getting them needs a constant team, not possible with randoms, so, uh...?

Reminder Torb is a piece of shit.

Nope, just gold.

There is already compositions without Ana.
There is none without Lucio.
He is by far more broken than any other hero.

blizz is fucking up by nerfing the nade contact heal and damage per shot; nerfing the contact damage is good, and should impact ana's 1v1 potential accordingly.

the problem with ana is the amount of healing she can shit out on demand; burst healing is fine, invincibility is not. the amp % on the nade needs reducing, as does the 100% heal block on enemies; if the contact damage nerf isn't enough for bliz to feel good about her 1v1 potential, they should nerf mag size next, take it down from 10 shots. if burst healing is her niche, then make her actually think about placing shots and timing her reloads (like EVERY other sniper character in every other game)

people will still get sleep-darted and salty, people will still get anti-healed and salty, these are the wrong nerfs to make to ana

I assume they're talking about this bit from the devs

>that reaper getting accidently stunned
Perfection

>He is by far more broken than any other hero.
Tell me one aspect of Lucio that is in any way broken, or even decent, besides his speed boost.

Ana is based on one of the dev's grandmothers, the fact she's gotten a nerf at all is surprising.

>bob
>reaper being stunned
>ana missing everything
>reinhardt refusing to drop his barrier
>Mccree deciding that out of all of the things he could be doing, killing the afk soldier76 is the most important

Is this what gold is like?

>speed boost not being the most broken ability in the game

is this what gold looks like

>Tell me one aspect of Reinhardt that is decent besides his shield
>Tell me one aspect of McCree that is decent besides his M1

>tell Sombra teammate he needs to switch because he's throwing the game away

>HURR SOMBRA IS GREAT. PROS USE HER

>no. They don't

>You they do. You don't know what you're talking about.

>check his current season record with Sombra
>...all losses. Zero wins.