Restock? In progress

Twingobr/o/ here. Just wanted to give you a heads up for the week with a nice little newsbit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGnxY3kNYA
youtube.com/watch?v=1dQ9a5EFZeI
kia.com/de/modelle/niro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGnxY3kNYA

C U T E
U
T
E

Police twingo's please.

Also, this.

MOAR PLUSHI

How would I order yellow one?
Also other any other cars, I mean I know Twingonis iconic and cute, but...? Would love something Italian...

He had talked about doing a first gen miata I don't know how that's been for him though

You make these? Do you do other cars? Could you make one of my car? I'd pay you.

PURPLE WHEN
U
R
P
L
E

W
H
E
N

Yellow is still available on the website.

Prepping the drawings for sampling at the factory as we speak.

The time it takes to get one model from sampling to production is only worth it if I can get at least a hundred Veeky Forumstists interested.

isn't this guy an Veeky Forumstist?

Hell yeah gonna get me a blue one or maybe a red one

Panda two tone when?

lol

Moon runes in the background.?

They're made with Chinese slave labor what were you expecting?

I got mine in my back window. No one's ever asked me about it though.

I recently took Twingo-kun on a trip... to the New York International Auto Show.

ha!

I'm not sure if you yuros get the car from this pic. Kia just released it, using comedic actress Melissa McCarthy to promote it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1dQ9a5EFZeI

no only shitty tier kia cars in yuropoor

Penis in jars are alright tonight.

ONLY TONIGHT, OH-OHNLY, ONLY TONIGHT (put a bit of jazz rhythm on that in your head, and the CorVette is a piece of shit)

Yea, the Niro is kinda interesting. It's a crossover, but it's good looking. It's a hybrid too, but instead of a CVT like every other hybrid, it uses a DCT. Waiting to see what reviews on it say. We get enough "which crossover is gud" threads that I should at least have one I recommend..

Anyways, back to Twingo stuffs.

I think I've already seen one of those in the wild.

Yiss

I really want a blue one, I regret missing the very first run

bump

are you retarded?

kia.com/de/modelle/niro/

Niro has horrendous proportions, with wheels too small to match the size of the taillights or anything, it looks like a bootleg.

>your first car you will ever actively drive is a '96 twingo.
I can't relate to those who do not experience this, I'm so sorry.