Okay Veeky Forums, I'm looking for a car

Okay Veeky Forums, I'm looking for a car.
I want a convertible that's relatively cheap. (

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Super_Cub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

yeah, miata is the only answer to this. Camaros and Mustangs are for bitches. Bimmers are expensive as hell in the long run, and so are Audis.

he wants a 2+2

But what if I want something that'll go 0-60 in less than 20 seconds?

G37 if you're okay with being mistaken for a woman until people can see your head.

>BMW E46 330ci
The only correct answer. Thank me later

Also they started calling it Q60 with the facelift in case you wanna look at newer model years.

Didn't even know this came in a convertible. I'll have to look at this one

Yeah except it's a fortune to repair

Jeep wrangler JK admit it you want an SUV

Ha no thanks. My family has two wranglers and I hate them

Only if you're afraid to ruin your manicure and take it to the stealership.

Or if I need a reliable DD and actually have to go to a job

If you're lucky you might be able to score an older convertible 911 for that money, rear seats aren't especially useful on those though.

What about a boxter?

Stop being a faggot. You can fix minor shit on the weekends. Major stuff can break on any car in which case you take it to a shop and rent a car.

sw20

if you have a 10k+ budget OP, get a clean ass fuckin aw11/sw20 MR2.

Everyone on Veeky Forums should have a backup scooter for that occasion

Even the bikefags

>car finally broke down after years of fixing worn suspenson bits and mischevious but ultimately trivial electronics
>bike fell over and broke a lever or something
>no problem
>you have a CT90
Plus, shit like this is actually easy to make a decent custom motorcycle out of if you have a welder, and there's a bolt on engine swap for the CT90 that brings it up to a 140cc.

Most 2+2 verts are more like 2 and 1/2 normal people can't sit back there comfortably.

C124 merc

Those Honda engines are by far the most successful and most produced internal combustion vehicle engine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Super_Cub

Restoring vintage Hondas is popular for good reason. Even millionaire motorcycle collectors like them as pit bikes.

And running examples still cost less than $1k

If you drive a Jeep and you are a male, there is no doubt you're gay. Teenage girl cars.

First gens go under 10k, S models around 15k. Second gens go for about 20-30k depending on a variety of things.

Only 2 seats though, which is why I suggested the 911 instead since OP would like 2 rows.