Last Thread Useful Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co

>Starting guide that you probably shouldn't trust
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

>Outdated Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>A few tips for new players
-Buy Ultimate Rising before it disappears at the end of March
-Don't bother buying Age of Discovery
-Turn your game speed up to full

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d827ePNY9uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new lolis when?

Doing both, cropping the image and changing the filename should be a federal crime

>-Don't bother buying Age of Discovery

But what about Michizure and Stray Lambs?

>Dont bother buying Age of Discovery
But Fish is still a good meme deck and theres some of the good tribute support in there with Michizuri

>yo Jesus u Der?

Words I live by every day.

>I hope you never find your father

Where can I find Duel Links fanart?

>Fish
>good...deck

Just run it with Joey for extra memes.

fish deck isn't good m8? what deck do you run?

>Going first with switchero.dek
>Open with Bubonic Vermin, Michizure, and a 2-tribute.

Is there anything more kino?

It's an okay deck that's fairly easy to make but it's outclassed by basically everything else and you can't even use its cards in other decks

Come on user. I need source
April confirmed

what am I missing here?
Yomiship
Michizure
double tribute fishy -> suijin
can't be used in other decks?
also in the kc water decks made it pretty far. maybe not as far as keith/dino but further than most.

Keith is not a deck it is a skill.
Literally Goodstuff+Staples beatdown is better than Mako.dek

search Yu-Gi-Oh!_Duel_Links on paheal

when i say keith I'm referring to the many decks that people use when they pick keith.
and goodstuf is better than everything because goodstuffs won the kc.

Also remember to randomly put relinquished in any deck.

Why don't you run Temple of the Memes /dlg/?

full card name?

What's useful to add in here?

Any tips, ideas?

I want to make a deck where I don't even need to attack anyone.

Check Odion rewards

Parasite Paracide Weevil.
Clowns.
Gandora (when it comes out in Yugi Muto's event)

that shit is strong.
might find use for it.

Temple of the Kings

Can activate a trap same turn and can be used with Serket to summon anything from your deck graveyard or extra deck

Wait until we get good fusion support like Naturia, BEUD is fun for now

Leave Relinquished to me.

are the monsters treated as equip spells? wouldn't a twister or despell do the same?

yes

what key color will yugi moto use? black?

Yes they would. But the real question is, the "copy the monsters attack/defense" thing is from relinquished. What happens exactly if this steal relinquisheds "equip"? Will it just stand behind Cyber Raider doing nothing? Or the monster is a equip now (because of relinquished effect) that reads as the follow: "The equipped monster gets X atk and y def equal to this monster"

The attack boost is part of Relinquish's effect, not the equip spell's. "This card's ATK and DEF become equal to that equipped monster's."

The stolen monster won't be a valid target for Raider's effect, like Premature Burial or Snatch Steal.

So Cyber Raider would be good to 'just' come into play, destroy relinquished equipped monster and wreck his shit up, 1400 of damage for free.

IT'S HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=d827ePNY9uw

Kuriboh says Hi!
Then next turn he'll steal your cyber raider

>Kuriboh says Hi!
Or Windstorm of Etaqua.
Or Enemy Controller.
Or Half-Shut

>Thunder Dragon
It's shit.

>Not watching the video

I do want more diversity in the standard duelists

Whats a good insect deck? Ive been trying Insect queen beatdown with parasite and its been doing ok.

I unironically main Joey

Just run Paracide burn.

Whats that?

Paracide Burn or Grasschopper Turbo

My deck is shit. Help

honestly looks like too much going on.

Remember when /dlg/ thought they were so cool discussing "leaks" of Marik and Bakura when they've had VO credits and duelist information on the install screen since the game's release?

That was fun.

>Yugi's signature card isn't Dark Magician

What? I know it's already Atem's but doesn't that technically mean Yugi uses it also?

Hell when Joey defeats Odion, Odion talks about Marik it was never a secret

Where do i get Gravekeeper's Assailant expect from lvl 21 Ishizu?

help me tweak this - should I take anything out? add another riryoku?

Gandora and Silent Magician were Yugi's ace cards when he fought Atem, so I guess those are his signature cards.

>tfw you have too many good spells/traps and don't know which ones to use

The things I'm most interested by is that Yami Bakura's signature card is Dark Necrofear, which is associated with effects that are pretty complicated for a toilet phone game, and that Mokuba wasn't on the install screen at all.

I always felt that Valkyrion the Magna Warrior was mroe his signature card.

Yamis signature card is dark magician because of his connection with Mahad.

Yugi on the other hand has a whole other deck all his own, focused more on Gadgets, lvl monsters and gandora.

dark necrofear is simple
>special by banishing 3
>when it dies steal opponents monster

Mirrorwall and Michizure

>they fixed Joey's deck and now he summon Axe Raider instea of his bugged card
The fun is over

why do I always hear of these exploits once they're patched?

>Flight of the Harpies
Noooo

I'm currently working on a Lord British deck as well, check pic related.

I opted to leave Gradius/Gradius Option out, mostly because I only have 1 Order to Charge, so it was way too inconsistent.

Are Gradius Option and Tailor of the Fickle working out for you? Because when I tested them, Option seemed kinda unreliable, and Tailor was kinda pointless, since most of the time I had equips on the right cards anyways.

Right now I'm farming for one extra Magnet Circle and Oilman to see if they work as an engine.

Interesting.

FUCK OFF YOUR CONTROLLER WAS A GIFT RETARD

MINE IS REAL

That was a good jerk off.

If it makes you feel better I got like 5 of them from random farming and Itraded 3 of them for gold eventually
I also traded a prismatic DMG once because why bother having her

This is a blue board user. Masturbation clips will get you banned.

DELETE THIS

>Silent Magician
Please add the sexy new Silent Magician, Konami. She won't break Duel Links that hard, I promise.

>Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
>This card gains 500 ATK for each card in your hand.
>Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can negate the activation.
>If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Silent Magician" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Silent Magician", ignoring its Summoning conditions.

Flachion b is kind of trash, I only use British

Gagagas and relatively weak Xyz Monsters when?

So the only stipulation of summoning this card is to tribute 1 Spellcaster-type? In exchange for all those effects? That looks broken as fuck for this game right now.

Fissure WHEN??????

It's pretty shit, lad.

Fissure kinda fair but imagine that shit at 3 with a whale.

Smashing Ground WHEN??

Hammer Shot could be introduced without being too broken I think

>activate removal
>attack directly and halve their lifepoints
>activate removal
>win game

wow

That's why you play Magic Cylinder.

That's a terrible idea when you have 4000 LP in this game.

>not having 3 Enemy Controller and 3 Kuriboh
You're hitting levels of poverty that shouldn't even be possible desu

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've used about 1700 black keys farming Odion with Mai and had an 80%+ rate of getting 8000+ score and only got 1 GK Recruiter and no HHG
I've had Harpie's Last Will 4 times for fucks sake

Good.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>not making a Yu-Gi-Oh versions
You deserve everything that happen to you

I think it's good

I'm tired of this fucking meme that Fish or Dino aren't good. They get beat out by a couple decks, yes, but those decks also require a ton of P2W cards to run correctly. Even Harpies without Relinquished requires Sarg Electro, Jerry Beans or other 1750+ beaters, and a solid spell/trap lineup.

I can confidently say like 95% of the playerbase does not have the cards needed to create the decks that would beat fish and dino consistently.

tailor of the fickle can be pretty great especially that it can move metal morph around, but I took it out for now to test different set ups. Option is amazing, sometimes. riryoku it and give the damage to gradius and they both get the upgraded attack. this is what I'm trying for now, still want to tweak it. specially when I get a controller. or a heavy mech platform I guess. suggestions?

discard lord british or gradius, equip flamberge, kill something, resurrect the discard and get some damage/monster on the field. could be good.

anyone wants a duel?

I'm so fucking tired of fighting faggot harpies and their faggot mirror walls

fuck a duel lets run a dlg tournament. how bout it boys? who's down to get smacked?

>whales with pure relinquished come in and wreck everyones shit
we should do what the /hsg/ tournament did and have a voted banlist for funsies

pure relinquished sucks. adding rel into a solid deck makes it op.

what about a dlg vs kik tournament?
us vs them during the first round of the tournament

bruh pure relinquished is what topped the KC cup in literally every region

nuh uh, it was rel + goodstuffs

Is Hane-Hane any good? I don't see it being used as tech for anything. I keep getting them as like my first UR every time I reset Ultimate