Why do you even like cars?

Why do you even like cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSMFyJttkbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because driving is my only form of freedom in my otherwise bleak life. Also goesfast vroom vroom

This

Who here /more comfortable in a driver's seat than on foot/

Unironically this

This really.

I guess life isn't that bleak

I love the vroom vroom. The freedom to go anywhere, the experiences you have with your car or in your car, the occasional stop light race or highway pull or twisty country road. The long road trips with your friends or all alone, watching the world fly past you, maybe with your choice of background noise or music on the stereo. The occasional somebody who recognizes how much you love the car and that you take care of it. The burning tires, squealing for mercy with a burnout or powerslide.

Driving really is a big part of my life, especially here in Texas where everything is only reachable by automobile.

I can't give a good explanation as to why I love cars and driving. And cleaning and detailing and restoring and modding and racing and personalizing. It's my own little part of the world that I take everywhere and it doesn't let me down.

But yeah vroom vroom

Cuz cars are cool

This.

I like machines and going fast.

I like mechanical engineering and the historical forthcoming of technology. Cars are among the most attainable, impactful and desirable examples of sophisticated mechanical engineering and even have a history of artful industrial design.

because my pacifist father failed to ignite any interest in sports in me and refused to let me near guns, so naturally cars was the next manly hobby on the list.

its relaxing
like balancing for hours on end as the world goes by

I know that feel user

Driving is the only time I feel alive.

>no friends
>no gf
>no real purpose in life

I dunno man. I've just always loved driving things. Even little shit like my grandpa letting me drive his motorized scooter around the parking lot or my dad letting me steer the golf cart always made me happier than any given social event.

Plus fixing stuff is satisfying.

I dont lol

story time freinds

>be me
>be 12
>be 200% autistic
>play too much shooty violent vidya
>grow obsession with guns and violence
>bullied and shit
>become steryotypical potential school shooter
>gun boners
>draw guns
>look at pictures of guns
>fuck i love guns
>try to talk about guns
>fap to guns
>i legit dont remember when exactly or how it happened
>one day suddenly realise how fucking autistic i am
>realise i was exactly like every school shooter ever
>litterally drop guns and make myself stop caring
>put away my airsoft guns
>stop playing so much shooty vidya
>start pretending i dont know so much about guns
>delete unneccicarry gun things from computer
>say bye to /k/
>life becomes sort of empty
>go to freinds house
>i play forza for the first time
>shit mang this is good
>get forza
>start learning loving cars
>learn stuff from forza
>memorize every corner of nurbergring
>browse Veeky Forums
>fap to cars
>people are less scared of me now
>i can easily make freinds with other car bros
>other /k/ommandos were hard to talk to in person
>im autistic enough to obsess over somthing like suspension bushings and will do 10 laps of nurberg in a 70hp classic car in forza

tldr
swapped bad autism for less bad autism

/thread

Be my car bf pls

I like cars, in fact, I like cornering in a car than I like my motorcycle and seek out empty twisties to tear up

But I really don't give a shit about keeping up with new releases and benchracing and don't windowshop mods I can't afford or buy cheap ebayshit mods so I'm disqualified from being a "car guy"

Ever consider getting a racing license, or learning to be a mechanic?

You could be car rainman and turn your autism into something people admire you for.

I'm a richfag and I like going fast. I do plenty of other stupid dangerous shit too.

Because I have male genitalia and you don't

>liking cars
>Ferrari

More than you can afford PAL.

>tfw no car friends
>tfw no gm fangirl bf

>be 18
>don't want to get a license because modern cars are boring and I don't need one in the city
>only interesting cars are old and probably cost way more than I could afford
>be 23
>realize I need a license because I fucking hate living in the city
>watch Initial D
>look up the cars in it for fun
>realize many interesting cars are not as expensive as I thought
>start watching youtube videos about how these things actually work

It all kind of snowballed from there.

Initial D helped me spiral into cars as well honestly

Same, those are the only moments that I feel alive

>>fap to cars
Do you actually fap to cars? I think I've done it once or twice.

I don't like cars I just work on them

>don't want to get a license because modern cars are boring and I don't need one in the city
what a retard lol
I have a taxi driver license and I don't even drive a cab, I only got it because you never know when you may need it
I want a truck license but I need to borrow a truck to take the exam first

I don't agree with that. You don't have to have a raging hard-on for "POWAAAH" to be a car guy. I personally like giving my cars a little bit more, but can completely respect someone who just enjoys their car stock

because even if i'm driving for mandatory reasons like work or school i derive great pleasure from it. the physical act bonds me with my machine each time i do it.

i truly love my car, despite every problem it might have; i really, truly, wholeheartedly love it

i don't. im just here to shitpost

This, I pity people who don't like driving. It's the only part of my day where things seem pretty ok.

no gf
no friends
no one even acknowledges my existence unless im ripping down the street with my straight pipes or my motorcycle
can't kill myself but dream of highsiding going 95 / drifting into a tree and dying instantly

This

I like the looks you get when you rev down the street.

Or the little drag races you have with people at the stoplight.

I like to see all the different kinds of people.

and the way the fall in love with their cars. People who love their shitboxes, or Grandpa in his Miata.

I like the conversations you make with a bored dad at the gas filler, looking for an excuse to not get back in the car with his wife's kids.

Or that one neighborhood you know no cops are ever on, where you get a moment to floor it.

I like the feeling you get on an old back road, when you flip the brights on, and slalom through the misty forest, under a the dark moonlit sky.

and even the late spring nights, cruising through the city. Listening to easy tunes. The warm breeze passing through your window, The rhythm of stopping at empty stoplights, and flying miles through green lights.

I like the way it comforts me after a long day of work. When I just sit back, and listen to dad rock in the parking lot. Close my eyes. The purr of the cars idle like a lullaby. The seat like a friend who's hand is on your shoulder. Telling you everything is going to be okay.

Unironically, I find these things bring me incredible peace, and my anxieties float away. Like some kind of Yoga bullshit.

Cars mean more to me than they probably should, and yet. They do.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSMFyJttkbw

This

Whats the point of entering a community if you merely intend to disrupt topical discussion and create drama?
Do you have some sort of Pariah complex?
Do you only thrive on people's disdain for you?

Because cars actually listen to me.
But with these modern car safety bubble systems, eventually they won't listen to me.
Who will I have then?

>captcha: select all images with a bus

i like attention. also to trigger everyone

>implying

So why not go to a larger community? Pretend to be ShareBlue on /pol/. Actually join ShareBlue and get paid to be an ass online all day. Etc. You'd get a way wider audience.

kek this
he even likes shillary cunton, do it niggerfaggot

I like to drive. Cars look nice.

Driving is fun as hell just going around town and in different cities too, seeing new shit all the time. It's a blast with music too, sitting in my car is just a comfy feeling.