Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/- /ourgoy/ Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (לְשַׁבֵּץ)

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

>2.9.5 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=736503

>(Final) T2 Mid-patch Update Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=740477

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12483518
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=741355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post yfw coulson is meta now

Thanks for not referencing that shitty meme, user.

Also, 2nd post for MUTANTS WHEN!?!?!?

>everyone thinks Daisy is going to be the designated buffslut
>It's Coulson

What shitty meme?

>mfw Odin, WW, Son of Coul to run through stages.

why not both?
Also wardogo on suicide watch

Probably
>MASSIVE EYE ROLL who the hell cares?!?!?!?!

How can Dormammu or Thanos even compete?

Ah shit I just realized he'll be good for fast clearing too, especially on villain specials/rifts

Based coul

First for Patsy is cute! CUTE! I don't care how much modern Marvel shits on her with their SJW bullshit, I will 6* her as fast as I can (even if she's pre-rework Elektra tier) and probably T2 her.

At least the pain of her solo is ending soon

I have to keep pretending SG's solo doesn't exist for the forseeable future

>black cat
I can't keep up with the literally who's

>Black Cat
>Literally who
u focking wot m8

see? I can't even get the names right.
It's that new shit tier waifu.

Kek.

Its just that you're shitter

Let's settle this down once for all
strawpoll.me/12483518

Fuck off.

Meme Wars

word to that my dude
She'd better have a teamup with daimon or else

>it's an opponents have no cooldown and dormammu just does his skull move and rapes you episode

Last time I fight that faglord

Seriously, wtf is with that? I have to have my carnage run around like a headless chicken before doing anything in TL, but my opponent can just go full on murder mode?

>highest character 56
>still can't do ch11 story

So now wat. I gave a mill to alliance and am hoarding selectors. I've done daily's and siege and coop.

>thinking of starting another account on an emulator for fun

Hmm

reliving the grind?

Never ever bump.

ch11+ is endgame t2 content

for some reason the sound loaded up very slowly in memu

that is the game is playing as fast as it should but all the sounds are like half speed

>Oh shit yeah my boi Lincoln finally gets his T2
>NMs been pretty good lately with giving characters what they need, I can't wait to check it out
>read it
... the fuck am I supposed to do with this now?

Thor's already in tank mode (and slotted fully with 6* isos for it) and black widow and buckycap barely use it and I'm swimming in combat shitters for Nebula and she's hard to farm now meanwhile they add the 300th fire user to the game.

FUCK

He needed defensive stuff badly. The only thing worse than his damage output was his survivability.

His T2 sort of addressed this in what's possible the most retarded way I've seen.

There are a few changes to his moveset as well so maybe that'll help unfuck him a bit.

Or you just burn something like 3000 krystals to unequip Thors Isos and change him into an attacker.

Coulson looking good.

DED GAME
DED GENERAL
AS DED AS SHARENA'S CHANCES TO WIN AGAINST LUCINA IN THAT FIAH EMBUHREM HEROES TOURNAMENT.

Who's Lucina?

Cute girl from Fire Emblem Awakening, and sorta the poster girl for the 3DS FE games.

Is that CMNN?

how do you even vote?

No, it's cynicalex. CMNN is clean cut and doesn't look like an ISIS-reject.

Technically, at the beginning of the tournament, yo select one of the 8 characters that are fighting, then you gotta win a match to get points for that character, or amplify the number if you use some flags that you obtain through that mode if you are that desperate.

It's a fun game, just a little bit too terrific with the RNG at the moment of getting heroes.

>my boi Lincoln
So there are other people that like him.

>50% Lightning resists instead of full on Immunity
>low skill damage up
Feels bad.

Also
>Lincoln's dome and Coulson's Cap summon give a shield
Feels rad, man

>actually really excited for that game
>ended up quitting a couple weeks in because of the CoC-tier bullshit
what a fucking let down, why did you have to remind me of it user ; ;

At least I still have MFF

Yeah, the new T2s do nothing for me, but I'm looking forward to their buffs.

T H O T
I
M
E

rev up those rifts bois

Who put greg in OP pic?

So, for combat ABX, and I guess BW, I'm T2ing Warwoof with the next x60 selectors from SL, but the thing is, do I constantly switch from MK to him to get the 6* going, or is his T2 passive good enough? I mean, running around with him until I can change to Moonie again seems like a waste of time and pretty risky since the beast and the meteors can kill him in no time.

>torrenting something on the back
>autoing a rift
>autogrinding my owl familiar in Order of Ecclesia

Guys, send help, I think I went too far with micromanaging.

If you have Warwolf out on the field, you're doing it wrong.

If you have the patience, you can attempt to go for a full T1 SL clear, though it will take ages if you don't spend in a sub for Amora. And even if you have her, it will also take ages to get the other 25 characters(Shulk + Shang-Chi is the only I see of beating DD boss at T1).

>set up a clicker macro so I can play 4 different clickers at once on computer with one hand while also playing two more clickers in a dual-screened view on phone by having a pinky finger do one while index does the other
You have not even begun to micromanage.

I think I'm the only person here who actually likes using him.

>clear the stage with less than 3 super heroes
this is getting more dumb every day

tfw a single hulkshitter ruins this every run

wtf natural T2s are in VS now???

Nah, it's actually less than 5 heroes. This description sometimes bugged.

You don't actually need to beat the coop mission for the weekly rewards, so no worries there, as long as the 10k threshold gets reached.

what the fuck are you saying

who are some cool fist-type dudes and girl-dudes to collect and earn and have and train and level and use

also how do i git gud at shadowland
i keep going in and my shit gets pushed in instantly

They were always there, I've been using Odin in the hard stage for three months now.

Choosing between gears for T2 Hydra Cap.

Recovery Rate is obviously a must, and I've got a variety of these with damage procs to pick from.

So the question is, should I double down on heals or use something like critrate or crit defense as a secondary since Cap doesn't have many multi hit moves to proc from?

Double recovery would give me insane tanking with an occasional damage buff, but overall shit for damage, or should I spread it out a bit and sacrifice a bit of healing/defense for a damage proc and a damage dealing secondary buff?

What's a fist-type?

He probably means combat.

>fist-type
>faction
>toon
there are too many way to triggers a man

>when everything procs on your first 6* hit and you instagib a combat boss
w-whoa

>followyourheart
what was your old ign?

pls respond

>sneak peak 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=741355

MEME KARNAK HERE WE COME

lol

KARNAK HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

They look pretty sweet. Might get Elektra

>Character Growth Information

This new menu on each character will show you exactly where your character could use some improvement. It may be that the system will assess that your ISO-8's are too low, or that your gear rolls could be rolled on the higher side instead of the lower. This new tool will show you where, and how, you should improve your characters!

>Character Ranking

What's the point in showing you how to become the best M.O.D.O.K. without letting you compare to others? The new Character Ranking system will show you exactly how your character stands amongst your peers.

>he didn't farmed karnak

Is Karnak suppose to be good or something?

desu, this is because of the new leak that leaked elektra (again) and karnak.

He will

greg?

>that Elektra uniform
Noice.

both uniforms look unpolished as fuck

>Elektra and Karnak unis.

Ayyy.

Something tells me next update will be on Thursday, but I might be getting fooled again by Keke.

it got me really confused, cause it's says stay tuned for more and the mid patch ain't even here.
Why would they release 2 sneak peeks so close together?

It's not going to be this week. Safe bet that it'll be early next week though. The current sales end on the 13th which coincides with a 13/14th update.

>Why would they release 2 sneak peeks so close together?
If there's a third sneak peak and the update is next week. This particular interim report is clearly just because both Karnak and Elektra's unis already leaked. My guess is that this one wasn't originally planned by CMNN probably convinced them to just release it since we already knew about them.

>just got my Karnak to 60/6/6
Just need to work on gears.

Speed: elsa
Blast: enchantress
What combat and universal waifus are worth taking to t2?

Combat: Sif
Universal: Carol

is this the ressurexion of speed category?

>We want the silk audience

mirin that silk uniform

>Black Cat shifter in 8-7
I thought shifters didn't appear in timed missions

are we getting a netflix update then?

So what else was in the leak?

>If the update is next week I should have enough for both Silk and Karnak's uni

i hope they dont add more unis and this is an amazing QoL update

>mfw no Strider Hiryu Elektra
Feels bad man.

You mean the data-mining? Elektra and Karnak's unis were the only ones we found.

There will be more unis. These two were already done, or at least partially done, and in the 2.9 update, meaning they've had since then to make other unis. There's also the Medusa, Moon-Girl and Kid Kaiju MU unis still to come which were confirmed months ago. We'll definitely get Medusa's, and probably Moon-Girl's, though Kid Kaiju's depends on him also getting added in this update.

On one hand, it'd be weird for them to spread them out across 4+ updates especially since Monsters Unleashed will be over by the time 3.0 comes. On the other hand, they've only released one MU uni a month so far and it's entirely possible they keep doing that with Medusa's this month, Moon-Girl's next month, then KK's the month after.

mutants soon r-r-right?

Not likely, but not impossible.

karnak is a totally new character this uni might be coming too soon to see big changes on a guy that could already use a good rework.