How hard would it be to DD a Viper?

How hard would it be to DD a Viper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BovcC2jQPlQ&list=PLRsapyZqDs1p93B64gTX0EcqxupJDinwa&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's easy if you're not a pussy.

How about in the winter? Can you get winter tires wide enough to not look ridiculous? Stock size is 335 so I'd need a lot of offset

If you can afford a Viper, you can afford a $1,500 winter car. It's too light, too powerful, and if you get salt on it you're an asshole.

Just get a beater for the winter. Anything driven in the winter will end up ruined which would be a shitty thing to do to a Viper.

Vipers drive like total garbage

>wanting to ruin a Viper via Salt Death

If you can drive a Corvette in winter you can drive a Viper too.

Corvettes are mass produced

What's up with questions like this? What production car, aside from roofless track cars, is actually hard to daily?

You can drive that think beyond a few inches of snow. I bet that fuckers gets stuck in fucking everything

t. bus rider

Maybe one with a fucking huge first gear that only comes in manual

You know, like a viper

Pretty easy I'd assume, since there's a guy in pocket related half an hour north of me that dailies a topless Grey one

what a showoff fag

With good winter tires and a few hundred pounds in the truck you'd be fine. You might have to start off in 4th but you'll survive. People rally race 911's in winter without issues and those things are deathtraps in the dry.

So is a Viper... It's not some special snowflake. It's got a lower power to weight than a corvette which is not impressive at all.

Vipers are handbuilt.

Vipers aren't mass produced you fucking imbecile

Were

Weren't

>mfw road salt is illegal here

FiST but that's just the turbo failure problem.

Where do you live?

Production hasn't ended yet you nigger

The only turbo failure problem is going to come from people massively overboosting them. The FiST is reliable stock or well tuned.

The red sand is still bad, because its almost sandblasting your car.

Dude, quit trying to embrace "BUT THIS IS IMPLAUSIBRU!" its not. Rear wheel drive cars are driven all the fucking time in the snow. When you hit a hill, make sure you have the momentum to go over it. That is it.

I dont care if its a 70s caddy or a brand new exotic. Its a fucking car. drive it. You got the cash for the exotic? undercoating and a skid plate.

>dailies a 2nd gen

the fucking madman

It's not a problem with the corvette, just drive it hard and it will melt the snow. What sets it on fire in summer is an advantage in winter. Also the oil leaks make it easier to slide over the snow.

>tfw cant even drive my awd a4 in the winter any more
that's my front bumper in the back seat.

Do you not realise how wide the rear wheels are on a Viper?

>german "cars"
kek

if my car was as tall as a jeep wrangler like that volvo im sure i wouldnt have a problem either (kek)

doesn't look much taller tbqh

I think he was talking about ground clearance.

>The FiST is reliable stock or well tuned.
Ford shill detected, I'm on turbo number 3 now (and the same number of cats as they kill those when the turbos fail), totally stock.

I was too. The Volvo looks taller because it has smaller wheels

>How hard would it be to DD a Viper?

It would be extremely expensive

How so? That engine is in a fuckload of vans and trucks. The transmission is strong. It's bulletproof and cheaper to maintain than any German high end car I reckon.

I used to work with a guy who dailied a first gen. It's not a big deal.

what was it in other than the Ram SRT-10 and the Viper?

4U

>asking a question that was literally answered by the one well known car blogger
youtube.com/watch?v=BovcC2jQPlQ&list=PLRsapyZqDs1p93B64gTX0EcqxupJDinwa&index=6

The watered down version, The Magnum V10 is in a lot of RAM trucks and vans.

Those engines aren't even cast from the same material

not hard

any car made after 1990 is cushy enough to dd

>8:1 final drive in 1st

that's not THAT bad. my car is 9.03:1 and it's no problem in traffic

I've had about 4 vipers pass through the dealership I work at

I cannot fathom how someone could DD one
>visibility equivalent to a mailbox slot
>super heavy clutch
>hard to get in and out of
>ride is very stiff
>you'd worry about people denting it all the time
>potholes feel catastrophic

We had to deliver one out to one of those "rednecks with paychecks" and drove it down a dirt road, it felt so sketchy I can't even imagine what it would feel like in the snow.

Not hard at all. It's a car. It will go places just like any other. Only difference is it is expensive
People dd superbikes all the time, which is objectively less practical.

The tires will cost a lot.

No one on Veeky Forums actually drives cars,they don't know shit

It's still the same basic idea. Just like how the LS is a truck motor the viper v10 is too.

Any Alfas passing by?
What brands does it deal?

>Not hard at all. It's a car.
this
idk why retards make such a big deal about "muh practicality", same with wagons vs sedans, there's not a big difference, not even in cargo capacity

The only thing the magnum v10 and the viper v10 shared are (maybe) the pushrods. Literally everything else is different. The viper motor was engineered from scratch; they just made it match the displacement of the magnum.