How much pussy will I slay in this? It's the Kia Koup Sx

How much pussy will I slay in this? It's the Kia Koup Sx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFkEKo5tOjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If stick shift, none.

If CVT, a lot famalan.

put a diffuser on that bad boy and a massive wing with pneumatic actuators for active downforce control

then before you can go out slaying pussy, you're going to want to twin charge it. a supercharger pulling a belt, and a turbo charger compressing the cylinders. don't forget to set up an intercooler. the ideal environment for lossless compression relies on the intake air being much cooler than the exhaust air. this will allow you not only high compression - but mass air flow, which is exponentially more important.

>Kia
Lmao

oh and you want a side skirt that almost touches the ground. the key is to trap the air under the car. that air is moving way more quickly thanks to the diffuser than the air hugging the body of the car as it makes its way to the tail- eventually creating drag. with a skirt, there will be a high speed, low pressure tunnel of air trapped under your car, and when it leaves the back, it completes the system, guaranteeing suction- more downforce.

it's all about the downforce baby. how fast can you corner? that's what the ladies like. that's what they need.

real men attack the corners.

Are you guys just messing with me?

I finally found a factory turbocharged car with over 200hp and in the low 20's with decent mpg....

I'll be slaying all kinds of puss in it.

youtu.be/HFkEKo5tOjY

>not driving a Corolla and making grocery-shopping hags wet
LMAO@U

you fucked up op

Kia is not even normie tier like Toyota or Honda. It's poor tier

the stigma is too strong

nigger that's why he's gotta put the diffuser and WING on it.

to show he rolls the fucking nickles.

>Turbo
>Good mpg
If it was up to Kia they would use a bigger i4 or an ironblock pushrod v6. The turbo is there to cheat in fuel economy test.

None

i know more about car mods than you. OP should simply de-badge his car and replace badges with GT badges or some racey shit

your solution would cost thousands

You will be munching on all the finest bus stop skank pussy you want

>current year liking hags
I feel sorry for you desu

that hag drives a kia

Probably a lot of you de-badge it or put on some Lexus badges. It looks close enough for most women.

So we all agree that the first thing to do after buying Kia is to de-badge it?

You don't have to but it looks better. The Logo already kinda looks like a Lexus logo.

Kia is equivalent to poo in loo or a cloned iphon from china

Go back to your grave Elliot, you're dead.

None. Shut up and buy a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

>depending on a car to help lose your virginity

hold up bruh, let me lmao at you

>turbocharged car with over 200hp
That's unremarkable as fuck, nobody gives a damn about stock performance on turbo shitboxes, and you'll be the bitch of every souped up EcoBoost Mustang and WRX at the lights.

He's pretty fucked if that's the colour he went for. He should've gone metallic boyracer blue (like a WRX), invested in a good set of coilovers and wheels, and riced it up with yellow foggies and one of those KDM-tyte "K" badges. A glossy black roof wrap would've done wonders too.

He could be rolling in the JDM-tye H00nda Civic and shitty import R32 Skyline GOZIRRA (read; it's a fucking CA18i or RB20E, it's not actually a GT-R) leftovers. But now he's fucked if it's white or red.

Laziness is the slow death of car culture. Why buy an M3 when you can scrape the badges off the bootlid of your base trim 3 Series?

>tfw lost my virginity in a purple '94 Civic
>passenger seat smelled like her ass sweat for months after
>sold it and bought my dad's '01 Civic
>fucked that same girl in my new car
>passenger seat smells like her ass sweat again
>need a new car

This car is so slow holy fucking shit. On paper it sounds fast but it runs a 7.3 sec 0-60 and a 15.4 sec 1/4 mile. Kia is shit. For perspective a 197hp fiesta st runs 0-60 of 6.7 sec, and costs less.

Nigga women don't give 2 fucks about performance or real-world usability. They're idiots that only know brand recognition.

You could drive a 98 Mustang with a spray paint job and rust all-around and the women would still be wetter than if you drive that KIA.

nothin wrong with the smell of a good ass friendo

all of it
i'm moist just thinking about you driving it

Haha yesss, now you gotta find the owners profile in his One Take comments and watch his 0-60 with that dank CVT gearbox or whatever the fuck it is.