/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Blue Mage Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/18f5ec1117033baa6574e9428acd375129aa498e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yijyvLcElBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

middies!

what sort of elezen are you after?

Yeah

I'm going to marry a highlander~!

im still gonna kill you when i see you

Woah, you're a cutie!

good luck i can beat literally anyone up

fuck...goku pushups...you win this round but i will return

Anyone have any pants/shoes suggestions besides long plain skirt?

Considering that haurchefant is very very dead, he can't really love much of anything.
If it makes you feel any better, you can just dig him up and keep him on your porch to give you a kiss every day you come home.

get over it

Wyvernskin boots of fending

Give last initial of him

Archaeoskin boots of fanta into a female character

Heavy Wolfram Sabatons

None of these things are true.

P

Welcome to Hometown, USA

Threadly reminder to keep your grimy filthy cumscale Raen mitts away from my rugged burly dark and broody Xaela men.

The last one is at least.

I'm pretty sure there was not a single image of either Y'da or Y'shtola in the last thread except for the OP.
I'm truly disappointed.

Cute Raen.

turn off the fuckin lights bimbo

Where are the Ketbois?

Hopefully dead.

I'm in no control of that all natural shine
Thank you

Am i the only one who likes the first phase music of A12 (Moebius) more than the second phase music? (Rise) ?

It's so much better

Not him because marriage scares me, but I want a sweet, doting, kind of overly motherly elezen. The taller the better. I'd want her encourage me to do my best all the time. She'd ask me about my day just because she likes staring at my face while I excitedly jabber on about anything. Also, this elezen would coerce me into petting lap seats and pillows all the time. I would often fret about how much attention I'm recieving and wonder what she's getting out of loving on me so much, and I'd try to make her happy in stupid and obvious ways that she would find cute and make her want to rape me.

This man is tiny. I think I found me a husband

whose butt is it

Will Omega have a boss battle theme that even comes close to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yijyvLcElBI

That was cute until the last part where it became creepy.
All the hunk of a highlander in the small, compact package of a lalafell. Truly a perfect husband.
How can male spuds even compare

Anyone want to run Dun?

mfw still no ass slider

merias

>that last bit

{ I'm not up for it }

Or an owner

Continuity error detected!

Should I be a business bird or a battle bird?

Debating on this top or HA Caster top.

Looks good as it is though. 10/10.

What was this post about?

adventurecat.

what happend to ur eye

Thanks!
I wish I could use it for RDM when it comes out, but the head and legs are BLM only.

What's 3.55b about? Is it that exploratory thing I keep hearing about? I haven't played since 3.1 or something.

YO FUCK DRAKN AND FUCK MONI'S PEOPLE

3.55b is just the reintroduction of Diadem.

Vietfuckingshit

Hey can anyone watch my autistic child for a bit?

>those legs
no
just no

Are people overly anal about gear in A12S

I'm gearing a WHM and the Alexandrian coat is the gear I need, but I'm currently stuck on filbuster (possibly Diabolic if it actually fucking drops).

Should I dump scrips to get the Shire coat to please people or will they be fine with a diabolic so long as i don't cock up. Rest of gear is at least i260

Deer me, why not? I love them and I'm not going to change them, but still.

They'll update the hood to include RDM. BLM and SMN will share gear with RDM when Stormblood is released.

what the fuck

If your group can't clear A12S because 1 person has a Dun Scaith coat then you have much bigger problems

tfw have to do so much feast to get the things i want
my hell burns

I'm not there yet, but I'm guessing A12S isn't "that" hard?

Has anyone used the item exchange service by GM?
How long do they usually take to make the exchange?

1.They look dumb (which is a subjective point so you can ignore it)
2.They look out of place. In fact, your helmet and boots looks out of place compared to the shire chest.

It's only hard because it hits like a truck, and positioning + puddles can be a process.

Being in 260/270 means you're overgeared, its just a case of doing mechanics properly as they involve quite a lot of positioning properly

Can you compare it to GW2's raid bosses?

Nah I haven't played that in forever.

What's the most useful skill for making bank?

You wanted to know what type of elezen I wanted and you got it! Don't judge me! Stop looking at my post with those cold, dead eyes!

Extreme autism

Oh yeah, I thought that was only BLM, I forgot it's the 205 set or whatever.

What looks specifically out of place between the chest and other pieces? Here's the HA top and hood. Colours? Aesthetics? I mostly like the hood and chest together because they both utilize gold trim and dye black well enough.

Good ERP skills.

Being flexible and able to identify and cater to the other person's kinks can get you very rich.

Oh thanks, I guess I'll get shire hose and just hope for the coat since the hose has the crit I want...and I'm nearly capped on scrips again.

Same here, thanks to this game. I still jump on once a week for raids though, they are getting properly nutty, the new final raid boss is around Twintania synced levels.

Just a slave to fashion, don't worry about it

>Thancred wasn't executed

>Have to stop using the idol chest just to justify buying the Proto Ultima Mesh because none of the accessories were worth buying this week
At least my caster and healer glamours will still have a good use for it

>shitty internet
>let 15g download while i sleep and probably wont be done when i wake up
>wake up
>2g downloaded then the client probably crashed
>still 13 to go

i deserve it,i deserve to suffer

>a slave to fashion
>glams look like bird shit

Where do I go to sell my virtual ass? How do I advertise my ass?

I'll totally let nerds shit in my internet mouth in exchange for e-clothes

>1 day left remaining
When is 3.56? How much story content will it have? Thinking about just leaving the game till Stormblood is out. Only thing there is to do is get a second anima weapon, which would be boring, and "gear up" other jobs which will be outdated by vendor gear 2 hours into stormblood

cute adventurecat.

no one?

>avatarfag
>being capable of dressing a salad

i dont know what you were expecting

2-3 days

goddammit
Might as well not play for that time then

If you don't want to get judged you shouldn't make such weird posts!

That's very nice of you, thank you.

Glamour is the true endgame. So when are they removing class restrictions on gear?

>need to run dun scaith for weekly
>"oh boy! I'll invite xivg and--"
>remember I've only tanked it once and that I'd probably screw everything up and get everyone killed
>queue up alone

just unsub until stormblood/shortly before

post exotic c@s

>bullet dodged

I'm exotic

why do you need plate armor on a non-tank when you can just level a tank? their idea is that since you can play every class, you should be able to use all sets of glam. Sure you can't mix and match between classes but there's also some mechanical things around glam like sleeves and shit

Its less plate and mostly good looking armor that is locked to a class you don't play. Foestriker/Acolyte sets are a good example.

I also need more skirts. And long gloves.

Please forgive me! I don't want to be known as that weirdo who not so secretly wants to be raped by an elezen!
I mean, I don't!

I think the HA works better.
I don't know, something just feels a bit off with the armored nature of the helm and the boots when coupled with the shire chest.

no you're just a slutty jap

I HATE that most DoW sets can't use them between glam, but there is that argument that lancers will run around looking like ninjas when they are supposed to be lightly armored or somethin

But then you can fanta a kimono on a tank class? Or just straight up wear underwear on any class? Or literally wear nothing with the emperor's new set?