>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymailDOTcoDOTuk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html
githyp.com/for-honor-lost-over-half-of-its-playerbase-in-its-first-two-weeks-on-steam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buff femraider

Who's got your favorite executions?

Anyone know why I can't use Dusk and Storm?
They are both unlocked at reputaion 0 level 1, but they are locked for me.

I would like to befriend a Viking player well-versed in the heroes of that faction on PS4. I don't do well against them and need someone to practice with.

>(embeded) [Embeded] [Embeded]

Wew

female berzerker dick kick/cunt punt

It's a bug, happening to a lot of people.

OwO!

this is the webm comment.

post webms replying to this so people can see them.

So, what changes would need to be made for you to play Warden without hating yourself.

For me, they'd need to
>remove the vortex mixup
>slow down zone
at the very least

I can't bring myself to play as Warden in the current state because he's so much better than all the other characters and it genuinely feels bad to win with him.

how the hell do you do the longer pierce charge as lawbringer
I've seen streamers carry people way farther than I ever do and they're in brawl with no gearstats

You know you could of just copy and pasted those embeds instead of typing it out 3 wrong.

Heroes who need buffs:
Raider.
Zerker
Noboshi

Nerfs:
Warden
PK
Roach
Warlord

If you disagree your a sub rep 10 shitter.
T. total rep 20 bull

The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld knew how to make soup and had the confidence to not let his customer tell him how to handle his craft.

Ubisoft makes gb's retard-easy to counter because they lack this confidence and scrubs on reddit complained about a core gameplay mechanic?

Why do professional game designers lack the confidence in their work to the degree that they'll let faggot idiots on reddit design their product?

Hold it down

Just hold down the charge button.

I think these are fair changes that would make warden balanced but not bad, I endorse them.

Same here.

I'm playing Kensei who is considered 'poor man's Warden' evidently, just to avoid the stigma of playing as a babbymode character.

I bring the suffering on myself though, my main is Lawbringer.

Warden
Lawbringer
Shugoki

Nigga I did copy paste. No bulli.

>nerfing orochi
>nerfing a character with 2 moves

????????

>(embdededdeeedded) [ Embedded] emdebd[]

Laptop has issues dragging, I'm a shitter I know

Obligatory statement that Lawbringer needs a buff.

Yeah I think GB being a defensive tool is pretty bullshit.
Right now the way combat works at high level is: someone swings, the get parried, the get free GB'd, they get free heavied

Or they feint the attack and get a counter parry. But that's a mixup, not guaranteed.
There needs to be some sort of guaranteed option on the offensive for each class, whether it's unparryable attacks or untechable GBs after a setup

nobushi doesn't need buffs

LB does need buffs

the only thing orochi needs changed is his zone attack switching directions mid swing

agree with the rest

It's a bug affecting a lot of players, presumably coming about when the servers fucked up last week. The worst part is that if you change your color, you can't go back to Dusk/Storm because it's locked. I know there's a thread on the official forums about this.

Do you guys flick the stick or hold it in the direction while you're doing parries?

I find myself holding the stick toward where I need to parry, but I wonder if flicking it would be better.

I also have trouble changing guards while attacking to confuse my enemy, I end up hitting the same direction multiple times because I hold the stick down and try to slide it to the other guard between attacks.

Should I flick?
Does that make the difference?

I love Kensei because he's so honest, I wish Warden was honest too because I love the character design and moveset.

Zone should just require you to be in the right stance before use.

Vortex isn't OP, the bigger issue is just the reach his grab sometimes has. He's got Melee Marth's vacuum hands. If he didn't zip so far forward, spacing and punishing the vortex wouldn't be hard. I don't think it needs to be removed, and I'm saying this as a non-warden player.

>zombie dlc

does anyone have the "tis treason" PK webm

People were accustomed to the guardbreak behavior we had in the open beta. That's it.

Hold. The stick deadzone is too big to fuck around with flicking unless you're sure you're flicking with gusto.

>Orochi needs a nerf

>no law buff mentioned
???

>nobu
nobu would be top tier if she had fast switching, buff slow switchers in general and she'll be fine

>roach
I wouldn't mind a rework since he's annoying but he's not OP

>killing Orochis in the middle of their stupid 'cool guy' standup animation
No. Better. Feeling.

DLC fucking when

>when ppl with 40 hours tell you to git gud
>when ppl with 40 hours try to give u advice on the video game
>when ppl with 40 hours try to share their input on game mechanics
>ppl with 40 hours

spicy

and the paying customers were accustomed to the gb behavior we had in the release product

and it was objectively-healthier for the game to make them more difficult to counter

it would be just be nice for once to have a dev tell players to fuck off, we know what is best for our product, and to stand firm on something even if it is bs, which gbc was not.

Start of season 2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>At the start of Elimination rounds, you occasionally see your opponent levitate back to their feet if they were killed in the previous round.

SPOOKED

>Patch that buffs Valks and peacekeepers went live on ps4 today
Well RIP I all ready had a hard enough time fighting them, how does a kensei fight them? I'm shit so that probably explains a lot I still can't do his unblockable cancel 7 out of 10 times.

>when a level 12 is trying to give you "tips" and you are a rep 10 with 120 hours by saying you can always get a GB off shove

I think my biggest flaw playing LB is I haven't grasped feinting quite yet and I react a little slow to people who can feint well. Anyone else having trouble with that?

I hate the changes, but I had the reaction skills to stop every GB

Now it feels like everyone can do the same thing and it sucks. PC, so I've been playing with the changes for a while

>killing Orochis
>No. Better. Feeling.
fixed

>LB and Kensei don't need buffs

Post Sword Saints

DLC is scheduled around the in-game seasons. Big DLC drops, including the new characters, will be at the start of each new season. Centurion and Ninja will arrive at the start of season 2, which will be in less than two months.

Rest assured that, at least in the first few days, they will be spamming lights and going for the leg sweep CONSTANTLY, or at least they did on PC.

Just be ready to side dodge + light as Kensei or just side/back dodge as other characters to avoid the sweep when you hear her do her retard scream.

Lawbringer's feint is extremely slow. Classes can even GB you before you can feint and even GB you out of the startup frames of your heavy if you don't even try to feint

About to jump into my first post-patch game on PS4.

I'm scared.

>Dislike the jacket
>Want a more traditional Samurai look with armor

As a new Kensei secondary player, are there any sets that will accommodate me when I get to rep 3 heroic gear?

>Roachy with that stupid ping pong paddle from naruto
If there's one thing For Honor has taught me it's that shameless weebs exist fucking EVERYWHERE

>tfw going full we and backdropping niggas off cliffs

So I'm just fucked then?

It is kinda freaky.

Just don't bother trying to GB anymore unless you parried.
Also get ready to see Valks everywhere

Hows this?

basically.
If you don't parry you can't get damage in because you are so slow and shove doesn't go into anything.
If you do try to parry, they can feint you and fuck your ass
If you try to block into shove, you get nothing because shove doesn't go into anyting
If you try to long arm, they get a free GB because it's slow to start and they can side step it
If you try to normal attack, you get parried because of how slow your attacks are

Pretty noice.

>Not liking the pimp Jacket
Shameful dispray

hey look, this guy I fought figured out how to keep turtles from teching

google the filename for a laff

about as good as it gets

everyone is going to be gold, spikey, and with skyrim elven weapons in a week or two

it is best to make your character look like a real warrior instead of a gaudy mess because everyone will be a gaudy mess

Nigga the Uchia clan symbol is in every fucking online game where people can create there own profile picture

the PK lost his fuckin mind after this

What settings do you use on your webms? I want that crisp quality, for that file-size. Jesus christ is that sexy.

There is a feeling better than killing a roach.

That moment right before you kill a roach when you catch their dodge with a GB and they exclaim :
>N-Nani!?!?

I'm not entirely sure what is going on in this webm

>both are low hp
>he wouldve been dead from a side heavy anyway
>but you threw him off

So can somebody confirm this?

Did the patch just fix two people GBing each other, and one winning, to where now it just cancels each other out?
Or is teching easier now?

I didn't notice they extended the event time until now.

If they're gonna do that what's the point??

>dailymailDOTcoDOTuk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html
Fuckin nice. Gave me a laugh like you said.

Doesn't make it any less funny seeing edgy Ninja/Samurai running around and sucking dick at the game

>tfw ps4 has the highest userbase and all ready finished it on time

Gotta give everybody that feeling of accomplishment, even if we don't deserve it.

This is everything that it does

Previously:
If two people were to attempt to GB each other at nearly the same time, and 1 person manages to GB the other, the second person cannot attempt to CGB

Now:
If two people were to attempt to GB each other at nearly the same time, and 1 person manages to GB the other, the second person can attempt to CGB

The patch did not change any timing or button mashing ability.

Yes.

Effectively, guardbreaks that hit while you attempt to guardbreak are no longer untechable.

Somebody let the Nobushi rez the Warlord after getting stunned by a projectile thrown by a teammate

>more people finish more games faster

depends on how long you want the webm to be.

1280x720 will only serve you up to like 8 seconds of minimal movement

If you want something longer to look good, you gotta chop resolution. Google 16:9 and just convert your way down the list until you find something that works for what you're trying to show. 960x540 will usually cut it but 854x480 can be helpful on the longest.

Cockroaches are for exterminating

I mean, your actual settings. Resolution will only do that much, I want your actual command line.

More data

they also had the bigger milestone, 5.something million

Ps4 needed to play 2.8 million more games

That can vary depending on resolution. Just use webm for retards or aerthas webm maker

So people don't bitch up a storm at other users and accuse the game of being dead. Mostly the latter.
The devs' excuse was they set the goal too high, which is true. They just don't want you to know why they overestimated so much.

From now on I doubt we'll be seeing world event orders in the 10s of millions

and it still finished first

githyp.com/for-honor-lost-over-half-of-its-playerbase-in-its-first-two-weeks-on-steam/

"FOR HONOR LOST OVER HALF OF ITS PLAYERBASE IN ITS FIRST TWO WEEKS ON STEAM" Whew, that's a lot. How?

Post webms where you have the situation perfectly under control

i swear i won't spam, just gonna post a few

Just webm for retards, enable 2-pass encoding and set a constant max of 3mb

You might be recording at too low of a bitrate, meaning you wouldn't be able to convert to anything nice even if your webm has the space to use it.

I record at 10k bitrate downscaled to 1280p and convert lower from there.

Ah ok, I was hearing conflicting information, thanks.

i woulda been hollerin like a black lady in church