Reminder that they somehow managed to make lux MORE annoying
youtube.com/watch?v=rxu9gNXrnrY

But which balloon is best??

>In before Lulu

CASS
SKIN
WHEN
?

IT'S BEEN 1489 DAYS NOW SINCE HER LAST ONE (JADE FANG CASS) CAME OUT, WAKE THE FUCK UP RIOT

ALSO WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE 7.5 PATCHNOTES? THERE'S ZERO MENTION OF THEM FUCKING UP WITH THE CASS TAIL UPDATE

GUESS WHAT, THAT TAIL UPDATE -NEVER- WENT LIVE. YOU CAN TEST IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU WISH, THE 7.4 PATCHNOTES ARE -LITERALLY- FAKE NEWS AND THEY DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THIS BLATANT OVERSIGHT IN THE 7.5 NOTES

WHEN WILL THIS ONGOING NEGLIGENCE STOP? THEY BLATANTLY IGNORE THIS CHAMPION FOR YEARS NOW, SHE -ALWAYS- GETS THE SHORT END OF THE STICK

IT'S BEEN OVER SIX WEEKS SINCE THE TAIL UPDATE WAS EVEN INTRODUCED ON THE PBE AND THERE'S STILL NOTHING OF IT ON THE FUCKING LIVESERVERS

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THESE THINGS? BECAUSE -NO ONE- ELSE EVEN PLAYS HER, THAT'S HOW BAD THINGS ARE

so when sould the new patch be going out?
i wanna try this new mastery in the resolve tree

and? that's basically lux's character

>I'm a big man with big needs.

D A D D Y M O D E

Galio: "I'm a big man with big needs"
>mfw

ziggs > kled > teemo >>>>>>>>>>> the others

We're expecting that'll mean we look at a range of champions and then make changes to a subset of that group. Currently being considered are Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Nidalee, Amumu, Jarvan and Volibear.

Okay nevermind last-thread-user, they're officially buffing /ourprince/

>nidalee too

FUCK

What is lolg's obsession with Mordekaiser?

veigar cucked once again

unique snowflakes

Ziggs and Kled >>> all.

Kled has the best ballon, best headcake is lulu or gnar

I'm actually kind of happy about the Lux voice overs mainly for the principle if it, if they would do this for Lux there might be a chance they'd give other champion new voice overs. I'd love to see Jinx get new lines or maybe some hinting lore ties with Ekko, Warwick or maybe even Jhin. I like it.

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's bad? I swear you people can't handle any change.

>He's not going to main Gatekeeper Galio
>He's isn't going to become a raidboss
>He isn't going to mudstomp every manlet on his path
>He isn't go to tank the enemy team while his team aces
>He isn't going to outdo his adc and steal his healslut
>He isn't going to make his healslut wet with only the mere thought of his massive SCHLONG
>He isn't going to DICK his healslut untill she's braindead
You losers are pathetic , keep your filthy hands of my main unless you're going to be a /RaidBoss/

>Weaknesses
>When the Colossus crashes a party, he's usually in it until the bloody end.
Implying it's a weakness

>Ziggs cake has a stick of dynamite for a candle

It's no contest

Sion mains:

Do I really not build any damage on him? Full tank?

Mordekaiser es numero uno

Everyone trying way too hard to be "based"

>being a fool
>clicking more than once

Self-insert

t. riot

It's just like 2 or 3 of the same autists. Same with Sionfags

>he clicked more than once
FOOL

>April fools skins for Alistar,Kog'Maw,Kennen and Renekton

patch notes tl;dr from last thread

>Aatrox
less damage, better healing, no longer a meme, no longer a free GA champion, bigger outplay potential (for both sides)
>Fizz
big buffs to his damage
>Kindred
a decent buff to an experienced player, an unchanged champion to a gold and lower player
>Leblanc
monstrous nerf
>Lucian
good changes for Lucian mains, no change for everyday ADC player
>Miss Fortune
not a big change, situational buff
>Rengar
now he can actually take damage in the jungle
>Ryze
big nerf
>Varus
no longer 100% pick/ban competitive, no longer a viable champion in soloQ
>Blade of the Ruined King
nerf to Irelia and Jax, buff to Trundle and Yorick
>Edge of Night
closer to balance now
>Bond of Stone
changed name, dedicated mastery to Nunu
>Deathfire Touch
nerfed AD ratio, nerf to Jhin and Varus
>Warlord's Bloodlust
changed a lot, Jhin's new mastery of choice
>Exhaust
moved to clarity tier
>Other changes
all champions have (reused) recall animations now
some champions got resized
tooltips easier to read now
some champions got prettier (mainly Jax)

>no trist, rumble, or veigar
what's the last one suppose to be? tibbers?

>ywn have a threesome with SG Lux and SG Jinx
I cry everytiem

HAHAHAHAHA EZREAL/LUX BTFO HAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Where are you reading this?

comfy bfs~

>No new skins
>Just chromas
They're getting real lazy these days

>posted the maokai one last thread
>people just ignore it, and go past
>had a total of 1 (you) last thread

lol, you all should just honestly kill yourselves

This guys slaps your healslut's ass , what are you going to do?

surrenderat20.net/2017/03/37-pbe-update.html

at the bottom

>fizz
oh hey i havent seen you in a long time

what do you think other old champions with 8 line voices can get update to?

I think its a nod to sew chaos amumu

>exhaust moved to clarity tear

you what, they didn't change the damage reduction, still gonna dick on assassins

Fuck Riot.

what happened to the sewn chaos shit?

>changed a lot, Jhin's new mastery of choice
>jhin has to auto around 6 times for new bloodlust to proc
>his new mastery of choice
Not sure on that

>Passive: AoE damage on autoattack, scales with Bonus AD (????) and MR (right), can reduce CD by casting other spells
That bonus AD scaling is confusing, but it's overall pretty ok for a passive, and will help in trades. Kinda anti-AP, but I doubt the ratio is good enough that you'll build MR regardless of the enemy team. Need to see numbers tho
>Q: AoE waveclear that's kinda hard to use to trade if the enemy isn't in the middle of the wave. Additional damage if you hit with the area where the two bolts meet. If he stays there, %max hp damage.
fulfills the same purpose as his old Q, pretty ok
>W: Passive - Magic shield a la Malphite. Active - Damage reduction while you charge, release to get an aoe taunt. Extra duration/range on the taunt if you stay more time in the damage reduction charge.
Good utility for a tank, allows you to be tanky while still going for damage. Anti magic shield will be good for laning
>E: Delayed dash, deals damage to all in the path but stops at first enemy/terrain, knockup.
Good generic dash, need to see damage but the cc is decent and it helps him proc his passive.
>R: Grants his W reduction to an ally, "teleports" to that ally across the map, deals damage and knocks up everyone around targeted ally. Pretty small knock up if you're standing at autoattack range from the enemy, huge knockup if you're pretty much inside the hitbox of the enemy.
Good way to go in, synergizes with the rest of his kit since he wants to go in hard, but it's not that useful if you're not splitpushing later.

You need to be pretty retarded to think his E doesn't have a maximum range and doesn't stop unless it hits terrain or a champion.

And neither is Galio a better Shen. That was literally the point of the post.

It really depends on the %reduc that his W gives. I bet it's going to be worse than shen if you use it at ally 30% hp like people use shen's R.

They were all canceled, due to "no being up to riot's quality standards"

it's literally there
>[looks like april fools skins!]
>Alistar
>Kog'Maw
>Kennen
>Renekton

I am the healslut

Come here, big guy.

theyll get upgraded to the dumpster

riot doesnt rework, they remake. hope you arent attached to anything made pre-2013

xth for galio will be strong and fun to play but looks like a retarded semen colored rock transformer with a shitty jock/bro superhero personality.

gameplay is the more important part so i guess it is a 'successful' rework but i hate everything they have done in terms of visual style and character theme.

Reminder the bigger and more manly the guy is, the less fertile and endowed he will be.

that's science btw not MRA studies

building damage can work but it's pretty shit because of his awful scaling

better just to focus on cc and your base damages which are high until late game

Fuck...

hehe xd

Ask him to slap mine and make me his bitch

>High elo coaches like LS say if you're low elo forget about roaming stay in lane, get your farm, take towers, deny farm and try and solo kill your laner
>Shitter silver/low gold who crys that I didn't follow a mid roam
So whose right lolg? Provided I ping mia and danger on them. It's their fault for pushing so farm up the lane and not warding enough/checking mini map?

>doh hoh hoh, rectal impalements all around!
yeah I'd say that would make you literally braindead.

>Those champs
Well this april fools is already a bust this year

( Y O U )

Am i allowed to enter your portal?

Yeah, the numbers will decide exactly how strong he is, but there's enough fundamental difference between his play pattern and Shen's. Keep in mind they're both Vanguards, so to some extent they are going to perform similar roles.

Ping harder. You'll win more games farming than you will roaming in the long run though.

no one cares about chromas negro

In low elo everyone's wrong because you're all trash

youtube.com/watch?v=rJFip-XdMIw
>Galio is australian
>Fiora is french
Riot isn't even trying

>has to auto around 6 times for new bloodlust to proc
>or just move around for 3 seconds with 1000 movespeed as moving also generates stacks
removing attack speed and resist reduction is a HUGE nerf
by that i mean, it's not viable to bring it in bot lane anymore, even double heal is going to be better now
i don't know about mid lane, but since most midlaners just pick exhaust instead of ghost, this will also hurt them really hard

>PUG KOGMAW
OH
NO

>following a roam
all it does is turn a double into a triple.

You're better off pushing mid and then grabbing their wraiths and then place a deep ward or two

so while their mid is fucking around bot, you grabbed 15 more cs and gained vision for your jungler to set up a counterjungling kill

BISH
BASH
BOSH

>Demacia is all of Europe

Noxicans blown the fuck out.

[spoilers]Lux stays innocent until Jinx discovers that being cummed inside makes her Star Guardian powers stronger, and convinces Lux to do it """"for the good of the team""""[/spoiler]

>i got the big guy!

galio confirmed for baneposter

Even though i find Lux's new VO pretty cringy, if it means we might get new VOs for champions such as Kayle, Fiora, Vayne, Xin Zhao, Jarvan IV and Sona, who have old VOs by today's standards and are Demacian, then i'm all over for it.

it's shit

I EAT MAGIC

I like it desu. Really suits her character ^_^

Toy renekton is kinda cool

She sounds like Ruby Rose for some reason, is it the same VA?

I N T E R I O R
C R O C C

Are you willing to satisfy the Demon overlord?

Nice

EPIC RIOT

This is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=VpIKl1vDarc

>Sona
But she can't talk

95% of what people tell you in low ELO is reactionary attempts to absolve blame. Don't listen to it.

>people actually think this sounds better than his old sexy voice

>Fiddlestick can now move while draining