/rsg/ - Runescape General

Grumpy Demon edition
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)
Discord: discord.gg/WKsfd4e

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,574,65888302
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,418,65886033
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Obt9k
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Events_Team
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Events_Team/Kree'arra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm an ironman btw

>Timmy wants to be edgy but the wizards would let him

>start blowing potion flasks with banner boost
>crafting drops to 88 every 15 seconds or so
Why tho?

Lobby

I don't know what you mean.

Log out to the lobby whenever the boost drops

well it only drops it for like five to ten seconds.

The timer is fug the lobby fix

What's the best way to get blade parts? Most things seem to have a really low buy limit.

God fucking damn it, second time today
Thankfully I wasn't at qbd this time around, but still

I like to buy a bunch of adamant swords and buy out the white knight shop, disassemble those and then the adamant swords while I wait for the shop to restock.

18 NAKED COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS AT RAM RANCH

Huh, i just got the crafting pet at lvl 73.

Is the 07 guy spammer banned?

Meidos work in mysterious ways, so who knows.
Hopefully the twat isn't a mobileposter.

nth for sexual primate goddess

zim-zam's really taken a dive since he got bitch-slapped by zaros.

he's having a hard time admitting he's an edgy loser

Which lootbeam is that? I'm trying to find the most painfully obvious and visible one for myself.

you can get a decent number of swords at the varrock and warrior's guild shops

that's the regular one but it varies depending on the rarity of the item

he's taken a dive since the battle of lumbridge and only got back to his original power because jagex was kind enough to return him to status quo in DaT

Trading cuts for uncuts

>that chathead
They ruined Sliske, he went from a smug-ass looking bastard to a dark skinned old gipsy fart,

>tfw my parents let them mutilate me

It boggles my mind how much people pay to cut gems.

And he lost it all after Children of Mah

that's funny
guess who wanted his (and then all of the mahjarrat) chathead changed

Reset time, boys.

Drawfag, where have you gone?

>elite woodcutting outfit
Are they fucking serious? I'm like 110 wc and barely even try. Even among p2w shitters, who's going to buy keys for this?

>saved from clicking a cavefish bubble by someone's clan avatar
t-thanks

>elite woodcutting outfit
wait what?

nvm, found the reddit post

Is fish flingers easy.........................

Why are you using turmoil?

it's code breaker but with fishing

I selected the wrong curse by mistake, thanks for pointing it out

Should be using leech curses desu

Why is Jagex trying to trick me into click other people's pets again?

they're trying to force you to use nxt

Runescape was supposed to be a game for potato computers.

its been 10 years since 2007, if you dont have an upgraded computer by now, get a fucking job you fucking neet.

Am I missing something? I downloaded the latest client and I assume it's NXT, but when I go to lobby I still get the ad saying to download NXT

you didnt download nxt then I guess, theres 2 clients avalib to download, java and nxt, both still get updated, but nxt is better

Everything is minimum wage, requires experience, or won't pay you for the first 6 months.

what did they draw? also rs seems to lack good fan art for the most part.

doing minimum wage shit for a month gives you enough money to upgrade your computer to be able to run nxt easily. theres no fucking excuse, you don't need to be a neurosurgeon in order to afford a computer that can run runescape.

>wont pay you for the first 6 months.
what the hell kind of position is that.

referring to unpaid internships

imgur.com/a/Obt9k

so, not rs related then? i was thinking of doing rs drawings at some point.
unpaid internship is stupid. if you're working you should be paid.

That's the cute GE clerk. And yes, unpaid internships are stupid.

That's the GE clerk and then Korasi.

2 good npcs lol. i might stop in tomorrow and do some drawing if i have the time.

I'm doing Dominion Tower for the dreadnips and marker 4 I need to complete all desert tasks, right now I'm doing endurance mode to get the boss kills up should I keep resetting after reaching floor 30 because of the halved points or just keep going as far as I can?

i just reset whenever i got a shit boss that took more than a minute or so to kill

>be doing slayer
>addy dragons task
>suddenly get dfh
I love little surprises like this. Gives me a nice energy boost to keep grinding more tasks.

reseting shouldnt hurt. as long as you rack up boss kills you're fine.

I'm surprised it's still worth anything desu.

still 6.2m. Not amazing but still a nice drop. Especially if you don't go in even expecting one.

The shit bosses count for multiple kills

and in the time it takes to kill those shit bosses i can go kill like 5 easy bosses

>Clue Scroll rework/Currency Pouch Rework/Pet Park/Combat pets are still being worked on.
they're reworking the currency pouch again?

also
>TzRek-Jad will be labeled as a boss pet in the interface.
good, that's the only reason I even did the fight cave again

>Just sold 20k cursed energy
>for 500 each
>I paid 350 for them
>mfw

What should I know for hard mode Kree?

Maybe you should just ask the wikia host.

>pet park/combat pets
>more fucking pet content
Why the fuck are faggots so obcessed with those damnable things to the point of wanting updates to them over things that actually need to be updates?

Already did read the Wikia. Wanted some input from some humans who might have esoteric insight.
>wikia host
Who's wikia host, user?

Is there a confirmed release date for the name cleanup?

I've only done 37 hardmode kills, but It's largely the same. Just hide in the corner and wait for him to die. The biggest change is that you cant just afk with soulsplit, you need to pray and will have to eat food instead. Throwing in Debilitate will help a lot.

>posting anime reaction images
>calling other people faggots

Thanks user. I don't suppose any one corner is better than the others?

I usually use either the NW or NE corner, but it doesn't really matter. You're hiding from his melee attack just like in normal mode, but also from his whirlwind special attack. Once you're in the corner, don't move. He'll only use his melee attack if you're not attacking him.

temmie is the biggest faggot of all

>complaining about annie may on bruneian etching slate
Of course it'd be the underaged tripfaggot furnigger.
Where's the zyklon when you need it?

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Events_Team
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Events_Team/Kree'arra
Check back on the 10th and maybe they'll say whose chat to use.

so are masses no risk? can I just hop in with 75 ranged and not die horribly, even though its hardmode, because there will be like 20-30 people there probably?

Even with cruise control, you have to watch the road. But if you're not retarded, then yes you should be safe in a mass.

well I beat world wakes which had kree doing hardmode stuff, so I guess I should be good enough.

Should i buy sliske top/bottom and augment them for slayer or stick with poorpriest

>being so poor you don't have perked-up sets of power armor

That would be correct

It's not about the cost, it's about the rarity. Specifically scavenging 3. It took me a little over 700 tries to finally get scavenging 3. I'd rather just perk one set of hybrid gear with it than I would go another potentially 2k+ attempts to get 2 more.

To add, i do have most t70 power armour. But most of the pieces are "lucky" items i got from daily keys. So i can't augment them at all

M8 how the fuck can you not afford the ~12m for all three sets?

That'd be stupid, just wait until you can save up for power armor

? If you only bought the helm, top, and legs excluding the gloves and boots it'd be over 15 mil for all three sets.

>for slayer
no hat moose

Scavenging 3 is pretty trash unless you're afking 200ms at abyss, and even then it won't actually save you much money or time. Better to go full dps perks on slayer armor in my opinion.

There aren't any good perks to put on the weapons in lieu of Scavenging until you can afford the expensive as fuck Aftershock 3 and less expensive but still pricey and higher level Precise 5. Literally no reason not to have scavenging on every weapon until you hit 74 invention.

my life has gone downhill after coming back to this stupid game

or have I come back to this game because my life was going downhill.

hmmmmmmm

You've been going downhill since you were born Anonymous, don't worry.

You fucking got me there

I've already had 1 noxious proc while i was capping reputation at gwd2. Way ahead of the average rate but still halfway to a free biting 3.

Scavenging on armor, never on weapon. And if you think aftershock and precise are bad, you're in for a shock with scavenging. 2 is super easy to get, but 3 takes ages longer and is far more costly than both of those combined.

It's like you didn't read a single thing I posted. Prior to getting access to AS3 and P5, there are no worthwhile perks to put on weapons, so you might as well just use scavenging.
>Scavenging 3
If you don't get this within 10-15 tries just scavenging 2. The difference in proc rate is not worth the difference in price.