When was the last time you've gotten a ticket Veeky Forums?

When was the last time you've gotten a ticket Veeky Forums?

When I last walked onto the bus
(3 years ago)

Few months ago for expired registration because my shitheap failed inspection for things you're not actually supposed to check on a state inspection, (slightly torn steering rack bushing, worn end links, "leaking" rear diff that was just dirty) trying to upsell me on them, and for a power steering leak that wasn't actually there. Took it somewhere else without fixing anything and they passed it.

user got a ticket for being too gross in public and is sentenced to life without public transportation

Couple weeks ago for solo carpool lane.
Anyone know if it'll add points to my record or is it just an expensive ticket?

I had a licence plate light out about 3 or 4 years ago.

>implying

over 3 years ago becuase it doesn't effect my insurance anymore

last labour day i got pulled over for polluting and having no license plate (it fell off but had expired regardless)
i also had no id, proof of ownership or insurance

AND i had no mirrors so i didn't see the cop behind me and when i went into the alley where my garage is he thought i was trying to do a get away.. he let me go with a lecture about not being a retard..

Last October driving thru Louisiana fucking shithole that state was I have never driven thru Louisiana until then I was not impressed. Seemed like all the beat down broke ass towns all along I-20 get all their money from speeding tickets because their was a stretch of 150 miles with cops every other bridge crossing. I learned my lesson when I encountered the first cop that pulled me over

Never.

This is how the process goes.

>be me
>wanted to be cop when I was younger and did lots of research/talked to cops and know what they like to see in day to day interactions with citizens.
>get pulled over
>calmly pull over, grab license, registration, and Concealed handgun permit for glorious land of Texas
>have these items ready with my windows down and hands crossed on top of my steering wheel where the officer can clearly see them
>respectfully apologize for my speeding...last time I was doing fucking 73 in a 55 zone
>Officer asks me what I'm carrying....I reply and we start shooting the shit about guns and weather and politics etc.
>"alright well you have a good day sir,drive safe and try to slow down eh? heheh"

>"thanks officer officer you too"

Rinse and repeat. This has worked for me four times so far and still not a single ticket or anything. Just chill the fuck out and be respectful.

I've only ever gotten tickets for expired registration, and last time was a year and a half ago. I just can't be fucked to go through all the bullshit of getting it renewed.
>inb4 just get new tags mailed to you retard
I did that for several years, and then one year I didn't get my renewal in the mail and didn't have the option to do it anymore, so I have to go in person

>driving back home after visiting family for Thanksgiving
>get clocked doing 67 in a 55
>by the time he put his lights on we were in a 65mph zone

Never. Not even so much as a parking ticket in 18 years of driving.

Today. First time I've ever been pulled over after driving for like 13 years.

>51 in a 35, officer running radar while driving in the oncoming lane
>officer didn't even really talk aside from asking for my license and registration
>only asked if I've been in trouble before and I said no
>ticket in less than five minutes

Ready to die to be honest.

never, because i'm always careful of what i'm doing.

>Just chill the fuck out and be respectful.
Absolute bullshit. I've kissed the ass of every faggot cop that's pulled me over and still gotten a ticket each time. Fuck the police and fuck you for enabling their shit existence

It worked the one other time I got pulled over.

>went past a stop sign a little too fast in a neighborhood
>cop was nice, made some conversation
>oh shit left my license in my other car
>give him registration and insurance
>when he gets back apologize
>says it's all good and to pay a bit more attention

The one today was just all business so I never had a chance to do anything. It happened too damn fast. It all depends on the officer I guess.

That's how cops are in good ol Virginia. All business. Speed traps literally on every street and they don't care if you're giving birth or bleeding out, you go 10 over you're getting a ticket. Maybe further south cops act more human but not up here

you can get a ticket for that?
do some states require that? a lot of cars including mine dont

or is it like seatbelts, if you're didnt come with them you dont have to worry ab it?

03 yuke, 97 mph, 95 north kingsland goergia told the guy i had 18 hours to go got off with a $290 dollar ticket.

Maybe a couple years ago. Coming home from a friend's house, drunk and speeding. Thought I was fucked for sure, but the cop just gave me 74 in a 55 and sent me on my way. I try to take it easy these days...

It will be 8 years in October, but 2009 was a bad year. I got 3 tickets and my license was suspended for 7 months.

>last summer
>nice day, out doing some errands
>coming down the hill into the river valley
>come around the curve, see cops with lidar
>he waves me off the road to where his partner is writing half a dozen other tickets
>83 in a 70 zone
>go to traffic court and prosecutor knocks down the fine and demerits

It was the second time that week >:(

>Virginia
I've had two separate incidents where cops ticketed me in front of my own fucking house. I used to live at the end of this long street and a fatass cop drove all the way down just to cite me for expired tags. The other time I got a no-front-plate violation while parked out front my house. How bored does a cop have to be to fuck someone like that? Wasn't even driving.

Damn son, careful with that edge, I don't wanna see you get hurt

Never

kek, fpbp

>one month ago
>family hand-me-down Turd Gen decided to spew out its radiator hose on campus
>manage to jimmy rig enough to limp home
>proceed to pass old lady in SUV going 10 under on empty highway (I pass at about 68 mph)
>cop passes me, see him in my rearview turn around and flash lights, writes me up for 80
>explain my shitbox probably couldn't even reach 80 if I tried
>still writes me up for 80

Was the cop being a dick? My ticket's only $200 so I'm contesting it at this point just to spite him

I've got two tickets for speeding one for having no tags even though my registration wasn't expired because someone tried lifting my sticker from my plate unsucesfully. Parts of it were still there in the current years color but apparently you can ticket someone if some nigger tries to steal your registration sticker. That really pissed me off.

On the plus side I've gotten away with speeding after clearly weaving between cars on a two lane road with the cop behind me for a good while and I had no clue because it was at night the day before Thanksgiving.

Never in about 6 years of driving. Never even been pulled over.
>knock on wood

He let me go cause I work at In N Out. Crucial part but I'm high af and thought I said that earlier in the post.

>drive wrecklessly
>80 mph on 3 lane tires
>driving lines
only one parking and street sweeping ticket at the same time

Never had a ticket, too chickenshit to speed

Only time I've ever been pulled over was because a headlight was out, and ironically I was on my way home from Walmart with a pair of new bulbs

Around 1995 or so

They caught me doing 12 over the 45mph limit as I came off the freeway

never, 26 years old, got my license at 18-19 years old

When I played coin action games at Boomers.

Late January got arrested for careless and imprudent driving (drifting on public streets). Cost me about $450USD

Just got one a week ago
>40+ over
It's in a city two hours away and I will probably have to go to the court with a lawyer that I find. Fuck me for being stupid far away from where I live

Back in January I had to fuck a q.t 3.14 on the other side of the country
Took the underground of her city thinking there won't be any control

>mfw I was wrong

I never got a driving ticket btw, I always touge around 4 A.M in the middle of the week so there's no chance I could get caught

never

This, except I wait for the officer to get to my window before clearly stating where I'll be reaching for my paperwork/license.

Either he was being a dick, his gun was out of alignment, he read another car, or you were speeding more than you thought.

Ticket is worth fighting for sure, depending on the area/court it could be a guaranteed drop to a non-moving violation if you show up or you might get convicted of the original offense regardless (although that's pretty rare if you show up in person in nice clothes [suit + tie is your best bet to show respect]).

>driving down the road
>get pulled over
>expired tag/registration
>cop goes back to the car
>takes a while to come back
>turns out he drops my ID in his car
>he asks to give him a few minutes
>watch him in my mirrors as he's on his hands and knees looking through his patrol car
>backseat, front seat, passenger, everywhere
>comes back 10 minutes later
>'I lost your ID, if you want to follow me I'll get you some cash so you can buy a new one'
>we drive to the bank
>he gives me 20 dollars
>new ID costs 10
>he dropped the ticket for registration too
>I made 10 dollars by being pulled over

Nice if your state issues proper licenses immediately. New York State gives you pic related (piece of shit that only cops will accept and no banks or stores for age related purchases, etc.) and then you have to wait a week or more for the proper one to show up.

...How the fuck did you get just a warning for that

>When was the last time you've gotten a ticket Veeky Forums?
Last year in the school zone. The photo & video camera gives you a citation at 2mph over. It only takes one moment of careless foot twitch on the accelerator to get a ticket.

Its been about 5 years. 43 in a 35.

>tfw the speed limit went up to 45 a 1/4 mile down the road

For running a right turn light. Was caught by the camera at 21 mph in the middle of the night taking a turn onto a major highway with no one around.

Some towns literally do get most of their police budget from non residents driving through town.