/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Meme edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/158086840784/ask-containing-spoilers-to-a-meme-that-spoils
ebten.jp/p/7015017021101
cornflakes.jp/dangan/2017/special/song.html
taichinchin.tumblr.com/post/158122141326/ndrv3-undergarments-list
youtube.com/watch?v=ngWYCrLlsFE
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30552668
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lips.

>/drg/ Danganronpa general
*Oumaristocrat, Tulpatrician, and Kaitofag general

AAAAAAAAAAAA

BEST GIRL and you know the rest already

I want Amami to choke on his own blood and die!

More lips.

Reminder that we're all degenerates.

Fuck off

Sutiru booru...

X for honorable 13 person gangbang!

Leave, pleb.

Posting best girl!

Lolikiyo (shota)

Is that Lady Gaga?

Reminder than any character that didn't make it to the top ten will be gangbanged by faceless old men as a punishment!

nth for Superior Pairing

Yeah.

Touche.

>Of course. Hoshi 15th means gangbanged by 15 people

>tfw your favorite characters are in the top 10 and you don't get to see them gangbanged

This.

For the crime of not being able to cook even the most simple recipee and wasting food, Kaede needs to be punished and bullied by reminding her that she didn't make a mistake here, but that she IS the mistake! Not to mention that would be fun and necessary!

Almost as necessary as bullying Saionji. That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>yfw Korekiyo is actually an alternate-future Himiko
The hair and legs give it away.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/158086840784/ask-containing-spoilers-to-a-meme-that-spoils
Damage control continues.

He looks like a prostitute

What about this?

How would he react to the him x Korekiyo light novel?

>Just by one, my favorite character will be gangbanged by 11 people.

Good.

ebten.jp/p/7015017021101

DELET THIS

>Getting high off the pipe and an aphrodisiac and making out while they're flying high on the astral plane

patrician. drugged up sex in fics/art is hot.

>Tsumugi gets to be gangbanged by 16 people
>She could turn into Nidai and overpower them all
>Or she could turn into Chihiro and be fucking demolished
>She could even turn into Akane and have a rockin' good time
Either way, lucky bitch.

Kek

Somebody should send it to him

Are we making these now?

Delete this please

cornflakes.jp/dangan/2017/special/song.html

She looks even more like a bitch now.

Yes, yes we are.

Aw, do I haaave to?

Bully-kun I have a crush on you because of all the dedicated bullypasta posting you do. How would you bully me for it?

I like these edits better.

Chiaki is cute

taichinchin.tumblr.com/post/158122141326/ndrv3-undergarments-list

high quality transparent pantsu

>retweeted by Kodaka
What did he mean by this?

Good.

Stop lying to yourself

Oh, but the unrequired crushes are made for the sole purpose of suffering! You know it, do you?

But the best way to do it is by making the Target think they've a chance, that they managed to impress, making their crush laugh or smile, only to crush their dreams and hopes into dust!

All while laughing innocently!

A E S T H E T I C
youtube.com/watch?v=ngWYCrLlsFE

post best girl

Huh, that actually suits her.

He has bad taste.

Look at the bulge on Ouma's.
Jesus tapdancing christ.

Bitch you say?

....Where is the rest of Ouma's body?

Here's best girl with a couple other girls who are still good

>she's still tweeting about it
Holy shit this woman is uncontrollable

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

That's a rare best girl, thanks.

Cute!

His supreme leader needs a supreme ruler to measure it.

Why is Ouma coming out of his knee?

>be normie!kaito
>is a cocky little shit with a poor family
>"oh hey this compensated dating stuff doesn't sound that bad"
>Meets a guy who's willing to pay 10,000 yen for about 3 hour date
>Meet up with him afterschool
>he's some sleezy old fuck, but you remind yourself you're doing it for the money
>date goes as well as it could, and its nearly over
>guy invites you over to his house
>Why not you figured, cant get any worse
>He makes you some tea to be polite and you drink some for the hell of it
>the tea was laced with a drug that made your body go limp, but still retained your consciousness
>The old man is looking over you, with a perverted grin as he unbuckles his belt
>Your eyes widened in terror as you realize what he's going to do

That's just a tumor. The two are easily confused.

Inspired by the idea from the previous thread, I hereby present: SHSL Imposter as Korekiyo.
Hope you like it!

user why
Thank you for the keks though

Well I'd still fuck it

KA KA KA

>he pushes you down to your knees, where you kneel limply without much resistance
>he pushes his half-hard cock against the side of your mouth, inviting you to take it in
>initially, you refuse, turning your head away because that's all you can do when your head is spinning like this
>he gently reminds you of how much money he's paying for this and how much you and your family really needs it
>you remember what you're doing this for, take a deep breath, and start sucking on his dick
>he grabs the back of your head, tangling his fingers in your hair as he pulls your head forward and makes you take more of his cock in your mouth
>it's uncomfortable as hell but you get a rhythm going of moving your swimming head forwards and backwards
>he softly asks you to touch yourself
>in a haze, you manage to find your zipper, undo it, and start stroking your own cock
>it doesn't feel comfortable and you can feel tinges of shame behind all the haze, but you feel yourself growing hard in your hand
>it's not long before his tugs on your hair get tighter, your head is made to move back and forth faster, and he's moaning as you feel hot, sticky cum shoot into your mouth
>coughing down the seed as he tells you to swallow, he tells you to keep touching yourself until you finish too
>you obediently comply, the background buzz of shame rising forward until you're blushing as he watches you jack off
>coming while in such a drugged state feels so, so odd, but you're left panting as you come into your hand and right in front of his eyes
>he smiles down at you in your shaking and humiliated state, and tells you there's 10,000 more yen if you accompany him to the bedroom

I'm surprised she hadn't been posted yet in one of these threads honestly

This just makes me think... do you think we'll get any western hamplanets cosplaying Tulpaman? That'd be worth a laugh.

At least he's not a twink anymore. Rejoice, ATKaitofag

I like fatkiyo better because the image of him shuffling around and gasping while sperging out about folklore and how you're such a fucking pleb retard for forgetting specific history details like a basement dweller is so much more entertaining.

>not Shintwoji
You disappoint me, user.

>wants to fuck his sister, like 50% of 4channers do
>has a tulpa like a /mlp/fag
>has an autistic meltdown when people start accusing him in Chapter 3

It'd fit

Cute hoshi

Translated.

>korekiyo ass carbonate

FUCK MY HEART

What a wonderful ending.

KEK

Can anyone even remotely stop that madwoman maruronpapapa?

It'd be hilarous if we do.

S-Sorry

Angie is lewd.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30552668

He looks too much like sans undertale here and I don't like it

Since her island is HICKSHON, is she actually a foreigner? If so, I wonder where she's from.

Brown skin + blond hair is actually a stereotype for indian in a few other anime/mangas (for whatever reason).

Also where does the Angie grass (草) meme come from? People spam it on her videos like salt for Korekiyo

Fans speculate that she's just a cute cold gyaru, but any normie Angie content is cute no matter what

I've already said it before, when I made this.
I'm bored, have powerful tools at my disposal and creating stuff is really really fun.

you people can see the truth now

She's from Danganronpa Island. Her god is Kodaka.

Sexy.

It'd be hard to keep her believing she's foreign if the hair dye starts growing out and the tanner starts wearing off.

Her normie uniform isn't very gyaru either. Miu's is much more like the style.