youtu.be/fNE-8pArnR8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Ty76wEPL-M4

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2017/03/07/everything-we-know-about-banging-in-mass-effect-andromeda-after-going-hands-on-and-quizzing-bioware/
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4NoXadPI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
youtube.com/watch?v=w9HM3-5rWYo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claiming thread.

PeeBee is cute! :3

anons, do you see all the ME3 DLC on origin? because i don't. I want to buy the Citadel one and it's not there

Also Liara is the best waifu

Jaal best husbando!

Nope. Getting airlock'd as soon as possible

I'm going to kiss him!

REMOVE BT!

vg247.com/2017/03/07/everything-we-know-about-banging-in-mass-effect-andromeda-after-going-hands-on-and-quizzing-bioware/

>Vetra is cheerful, resourceful, and empathetic
>normally casual and confident but gets really nervous when you first flirt with her

Vetra = Andromeda Tali CONFIRMED

fuk u

Scott looks like a fag.

Cute af

Bad news Borker fans. There is no god damn way Liara finds you, she is just to fucking shit at borking.

Like my fucking god Trainer finds more shit than she does. And everyone knows she is the god damn borker, and even fucking cerberus knows where her fucking ship is.

>tfw my shep died because the borker fucking sucks at her job

>btw she is in MEA
>also btw so are suit rats

>youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y
omg those habitats are so pretty, especially 6

And I'm going to FUCK him!

>you will never enter Cora's quarters after a long mission and see her sweaty bare feet and ask to sniff them
>you will never hear her giggle as you sneak in a lick of her soles

WHY LIVE ANONS

>can romance Cora, Peebee, or Vetra

No, he's going to FUCK you!

>no icy habitat to raise families of snow people
Shit habitats

>five years after the original trilogy bioware still wants you to romance Liara

So good or so bad? :P

But not Lexi! BioWare wants me to suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4NoXadPI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m7s

What the fuck happened to the Krogans?

Why do the Turians look like they wear masks now?

Liara is too busy looking up how often her squadmates masturbate than to actually help

you'd think as the broker she would uncover the andromeda initiative and do something about it? maybe that's why her voice is on the ship but it's not fucking ENOUGH.

not just a fag but a beta fag

that's because he is.

Hell yeah he will!

> do something about it

Like what? I imagine she'd think it's a good contingency plan in case the reaper shit goes sideways

No, not Salarians either

>WHY LIVE ANONS
To grow old

Going to sleep. Goodnight, MEG! Dream of waifu (or husbando, for those into that) kisses, and bedtime cuddling!

you'd think if you had Liara as a LI she would fucking tell Shepard that "hey they're about to send some niggers into another galaxy" if only just in passing.

This makes her out to be a liar.

We already know she's a liar. For example, she tells Shepard she retrieved his/her body so Cerberus could revive them, but the interquel comic reveals that she retrieved the body so it could be buried and specifically argued against bringing Shepard back when she found out.

>liara
>liar

i mean it's in her name

xth for pic related which is what I'm doing to Cora

>This time though it’s not all about love as a binary thing. You can have just one romance if you want, or more, you can just flirt if you want… The thing about the change of engine means a new romance system and again, not everything’s binary this time.
>not everything’s binary this time.

Non-binary genderfluid furrykins confirmed.

This can't be real

Why are femkros so fucking ugly?

Genophage was unnecessary with that face?

looks like Cora

No one wanted the krogan back. No one wanted those fucking rapists.

They look like lizards. Like the males.
I like the smoother look they have, the way the brow-plate curves down to the sides of the head.
I like 'em.

Rapist? I think you meant batarian.

You can hear Liara in 2:42

>literally a lizard
waaa why isn't it human like

jej

Also Jesus fucking Christ:
>Slam poetry

Are they fucking kidding me. Only ones who like so called "slam poetry" are nu-male hipster cunts and feminazis.
Enjoy:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

>"When studying a dead race, the biggest problem is the lack of an observable population."

So we can confirm that Liara has some sort of learning disability now, right?

Why would she need to tell Shep about it? It doesn't affect their mission at all if a bunch of people are dicking off to some other galaxy.

Liara wasn't even back on the Normandy yet.

I think you're just making a mountain out of a molehill here, Liara is a liar because she didn't tell Shep about some random tidbit of knowledge she had?

>tfw you'll never look into Cora's eyes as you release unprotected inside her for the first time
>tfw you'll never see the shimmer in her eyes and the beginnings of a smile

>Can we confirm Liara is a dumbass
Wasn't that already confirmed on top of her being a shitty Information Broker

He seriously looks exactly like my fag realtor. What's his name? A lot of models get are real estate agents.

>supposed doctor of philosophy
>uses 'race' instead of 'species'

They must hand those out like candy.

god damn the AI in this game is stupid.

Not alien enough. Only planets 5 and 6 don't look like places on Earth, but they're not particularly alien either.

>/meg/ will defend this

Thessia is the largest degree mill in the Milky Way galaxy. Peebee is from the planet where the University of Phoenix Online equivalent is.

I don't think she's actually dumb, I just think she genuinely has some kind of neural disorder.

Steven Brewis

>Slam Poetry

Fucking hell

as well as non crew NPCs that they havent announced

>No previous companions will make an appearance
>The worst ME1 companion makes an appearance

>female krogan in charge of building the Nexus

Where did she get the skills?

It wont be as bad as in the video.

This looks like a "we wuz kangz" meme image

This makes me want to cancel my preorder

Is Bioware just 80% Tumblr femwhales now?

I hope we'll be able to swap sisters with Jaal. Political marriage and all.

Learning to build shit/actually building shit on 'Chanka, probably. The clans don't really let the females wander, so they probably have much more free time and initiative for intellectual pursuits.

literally every reply this post got was also in the previous thread. Autism...

Obviously, just look at the character designs

eh, the lead designer was an old ultima grognard. I think he used to lurk/post on rpgcodex.

>anons, do you see all the ME3 DLC on origin?
pls respond

you guys think cora is into anal?

No, but Gil is.

Yes, definitely.
Yours
Which makes it even better

>Vetra = Andromeda Tali CONFIRMED

except tali was cute, had a feminine figure, looked like a girl, and wouldn't make up the most dominant front court in nba history if traded to the pelicans.

In terms of personality, not appearance.

damn right. shep was to alpha to get dom'd by miri, but dick ryder will be a great twink for cora

Naturally

After watching this I think Bethesda should take the ME series off of Biowares hands

So Liara fags are basically fucked right? There will be no substitute right?
;_;

Pee

Bee

:^)

What the fuck? I decided to try to romance Tali to see what all the hype is about, and the first thing she does in ME3 when you see her after half the game and 6 months in custody is postpone the romance, like she's fucking ashamed to admit she's dating you in front of the Admirals?

Do you faggots just enjoy being treated like dirt? I am honestly baffled that she'd do this

Go fuck yourself. A Bethesda Mass Effect would be No Man's Sky with settlement building.

I hope that I will be able to give her the same treatment I have Sera in DA:I. Constantly shit on her and tell her to leave when the dialogue option run out.

Still sounds better than Andromeda

It seems that PB is the closest thing to a Liara substitute, what with being a rogue asari archaeologist with an interesting in ancient civilizations and probably some plot-relevant knowledge (personality-wise she seems very much unlike Liara though).

I am so sorry.

Peebee is your lord Mac's chosen successor. You will love Peebee.

Invite her into your cabin the first chance you get

*I gave Sera

What, you wanted to fuck her right in the war room? Do you understand the concept of professionalism?

She's just being professional during a time of great crisis to her people you dink. Even if you're just friends with her she tries to keep up a serious and job-focused front near the admirals even though she's happy to see you and wants your advice

only for degenerates with shit taste.

Anything would have been better than the disney sing along

She's just being professional in front of the other admirals, because her position requires it.

You can invite her up to the cabin immediately after to continue the romance, and her romance dialogue in both public and private is quite frequent over the arc from then-on as long as you confirm the romance there.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9HM3-5rWYo&feature=youtu.be

Yeah it's the best romance in the ME series