byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/byond.com
pastebin.com/HjzTfBKH
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14120
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
youtube.com/watch?v=FzQBOBoPg04
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=x0FAosDi4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=HkOMiA_uGso
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE
youtube.com/watch?v=asDlYjJqzWE
youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for autism

>/ss13g/ - Space Station 13 General
>No (embed) (embed) [embed]
It's shit.
Delete it and start over

third for idea guys

>Chaplin doesn't get his own themed hardsuit

This is why the communists won.

there are templar knight hardsuits in the code

>try to join serb
>connection closed

I dun get it

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/byond.com

pastebin.com/HjzTfBKH
Fucking refugees.

byond is fuggered. None of the servers work

did it happen again, OP?

It's finally over guys.
byond is dead
we can all go back to our families.
I will never forget the time I spent with all of you.
goodbye.

-t. shitposting waifu fag

it seems that no matter what server plasmaman statics are universally shitters

>this round
>all these retards that drained whole cryomix on 2 clothed people
>after they drained whole cryo they continued to put harsuited people into cryo without mix in it

kill me

IT'S ALIVE
Byond is up

Reminds me of one of the first games i was in, another autism crab was showing me the ropes and he set the SME room on fire for more power or something I still have no idea how the SME works then an engineer walked in and absolutely shit his pants

Why is xenos out of the rotation? It sounds like a fun mode to play. I've never seen it, outside from the occasional xenos spawned by a staff of change.

Nice ick, retard.

It's monkey but the monkeys can be invisible, heal when dead, have radios, and can infect you by throwing shit at you.

Sounds like a fun survival horror experience.

I don't think if a xeno slashes you once you become a xeno.

It's not fun

It's not, it ends in 5 minutes because all the greyshits run in with no mask and a welder.

They can throw facehuggers at you. They also have pockets to store more facehuggers.

They also cant be slipped or stunned.

Correction: it's not fun as a gamemode.
As an additional flaming coal to throw in the fire of an already-chaotic round, it's wonderful. It gives ghosts something to do.

People who vote deff being valid when?

>xeno throws a facehugger at me
>it bounces off my hardsuit helmet
>I proceed to laser the xeno to death
Git gud, fagtron.

They can be stunned with chloral

>heal when dead
what

>When you make a nice little bar and nobody bothers you

Aside from the plasmaflood, nothing went wrong.

>run around genetics trying to figure how everything works again
>give up, try to help patients with cuts and bruises
>medbay is swamped
>try to replace a guy's head
>replace other geneticist's arm after careful supervision from him
>he eats the head
>nope out and go to chem to make dex + because the fridge is empty

wew

But deff is good for traders

Aliens only die when you hear the screech

Reminder that the memecrowaves puts out fires for plasmamen, since it returns body temperature to normal levels. There's no need to shower meme.

yea and then they're dead and dont heal

It's good for miners too, having to find an ATM on the station then buy stuff in Cargo is retarded.

Reminder: github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/14120
dead space mode soon

Finally, a reason for the Engineering hardsuit to exist.

Haven't played in a little under a year, thinking of hopping back on and getting back on the wild ride again. What important features/changes/other events I should be aware of have I missed out on?

How about you stay gone instead

A lot. Go read the changelog and you'll be surprised how much new content we got this year.

Pic related just rolled in this week.

stop not linking the new thread you autists

we merged with Veeky Forums station, so we play on their server now

it was created after the last one died, you doorknob

ahelp and get them job banned or teach them in looc how not to shit it up

don't insult me you floortile

That's not enough to get them jobbanned

Good round for cargo.

how do i play as this? do i be dead and get an option? do i use the item it mentioned and change into it?
it sounds fun

if this was enough to get people job banned we'd have like 2 people in med not job banned

Don't tell me what to do, bicycle horn.

They work like posibrain, pooling the dead. If there are no ghosts with posibrain prefs set to yes you could just activate it, suicide and click in the item to get added to its pool.

does it give an alert someone activated it? may spec some more just to try this. i dont tend to actually die in rounds and doubt id notice anyone finding it since i only play borgs

I've been reading through old pull request on github but holy fuck there's a lot of shit, I'm 15 pages in and still haven't gotten to anything from before the new year.

More specifically, has anything significant changed in engineering? The rest I can figure out as I go along, but since that used to be my most played job I want to avoid signing up and setting up the engine only to have it explode the entire station because someone changed how it works.

Ignore the eating people bit and the Vorestation wiki better describes our roles than our own wiki

RPD got nicer, Inflatable Wall/Door Dispensers, some few tweaks to airlock circuits and more that i don't rememeber right now.

Plasma cutter being able to use sheets of plasma as ammo to fire when?

What's the best liquid I can put in something that shoots liquid if my goal is to antagonise people?

Now that would be a feature worth fighting for

Thanks mate, I'll read up on those.

Action vore is actually a pretty good station to play on.

I tried it out once and got antag only to find out, much to my surprise, security actually did investigations and enforced the law rather than just lynching people based on hearsay.

why is there a lot of autistic fucks that player spess?

phoron

So the adv plas cutter on Veeky Forums?

which is action vore?

>what is vore
My poor sweet summer child

I think you need to re-read.

people want to play secondlife and jack off to their screengames but can't afford computers that can actually run it so they turn to games like this and ruin them

Actually, upon reflection, the only reason they followed space law so well is most likely because there were only about 15-20 people on and everyone did their job so there was not much to keep track of.

I'd love to go there again with Veeky Forums, it was such a culture shock the first time everyone ended up dumped there. The griff happy retardeds of Veeky Forums meeting up with the straight laced degenerates of vore.

>go to a hrp vore serb like this
>sec gets tips that I have an emag
>they stop me in the hall
>don't get tased wordlessly
>take off my bag so he can search it
>"uhh, I wasn't going to search you, I just got a tip that you had some weird ID card. Just wanted to tell you to be safe."

Post songs you want on the Escape shuttle ride.

BYE BYE BYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

youtube.com/watch?v=FzQBOBoPg04

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=x0FAosDi4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=HkOMiA_uGso

Think it would be atmospheric
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo

youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE
THE GREATEST

youtube.com/watch?v=asDlYjJqzWE

it wasn't just Shitbay that was incompetent that round. it was the whole damn station. but fucking Med was the fart on top of the shit cake.

Fucking demotions all around.

Whoever you were that tried to emag my MoMMI, what happened to you after I gave you the slip? Did you just float off into space?

cargo was excellent at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw

No other choice.

>join game just as evacuation starts
>might as well head to pods
>open door
>it's a nap zone
>dude even makes me a bed for myself
>have comfiest escape ever

good three minute round for me
sleep tight

>Playing AI
>Game has been stable for a few hours
>Shit starts to go down
>Bombs, rods, monoliths, gremlins, attempted loosening, axe murderers, lings, chefs
>Getting orders left and right
>Dream Seeker has stopped responding

did the bombs even get anyone or was the station too depopulated at that point?

I have tried making pAI mulebots twice in the last week, and both times the mulebot stopped working after I had hacked it

are pAI mulebots broken or something
or are they just borked if you cut the wrong wire?

>when shit hits the fan but your self sufficient office has its own power net

God Bless you Alex Jones, you madman started the downward slide

>Be doctor
>Turns out I'm traitor
>Decide to antagonize by being the worst doctor ever possible

overflow surgery is an important room that should not be destroyed for mechanic forts

You need to turn power back on after hacking.

>one incompetent chemist, the other was antag, both having a piss contest with acid in chemistry
>the one doctor who is around pretends to be incompetent and is actually a ling and was probably succing all of the morgue
>2 autistic geneticists who didn't do shit either, and one was constantly shitting out radiation near patients while the other fucked off to the bar

if you cut both speed wires they won't move

So you were ronnie?

Even then, that's pretty much just being a shitter with an antag spin.

>vox jew tries selling space suits that can save valuable lives
>steal them and give them out for free

>stable for hours
Did you not see Medbay?

I got ZAS'd by one from robotics and died 5 minutes later in the shuttle. Does that count?

With a clever twist, pushing the lines like putting highly toxic chemicals in cryo and see if people find out. People almost found me out, but I made sure none of the people who did got revived.

Should have started an organ harvesting ring in ghetto surgery. Kidnapped people and steal all their organs, then dispose of the corpses.

hey that was me too!
but I would help people anyways if Alex Jones didn't destroy whole chembay
but it was fun to fuck around and watch people die while you rotate your chair

You put up a good act, all the nonsense got shifted onto us geneticists.

And lucky for you I'm incompetent at handling much but genes.

[00:14:09]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (313,267,1)
[00:14:11]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (313,267,1)
[00:14:13]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (313,267,1)
[00:14:15]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (313,267,1)
[00:14:17]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (313,267,1)
[00:14:25]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (305,284,1)
[00:14:27]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (305,284,1)
[00:14:29]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (305,284,1)
[00:17:29]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (307,276,1)
[00:18:23]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (298,272,1)
[00:18:25]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (298,272,1)
[00:18:26]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (298,272,1)
[00:19:46]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (305,266,1)
[00:19:48]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (305,266,1)
[00:20:17]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (299,263,1)
[00:20:20]ADMIN: mrpain12/(Rasputin the Deathless) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (299,263,1)

I did that and they still didn't work

isn't that how your supposed to hack them?