Thoughts on silver for 2017 Veeky Forums ?

Thoughts on silver for 2017 Veeky Forums ?
I'm thinking about investing some money on it.

don't unless you want to hold it for possible a decade or more.
silver is overpirced to gold and going down, gold is overpriced historically inflation adjusted and going down.

I've got like 100 oz of the stuff. Won't be buying more. Probably won't sell what I have either. It's neat.

But as an investment, yeah, you'll probably be holding onto it for ages before it's worth selling

that being said if it falls below $7 per ounce you can buy it for hold.

i have 4oz i'm about to get cash for so i can pay my car insurance

don't sweat it silver is measured in hundreds and thousands of ounces.

Yes please buy silver so the bullion banks can manipulate the shit out of it and you have a worthless piece of shit in your hands for the next 5 years.

it's really jp morgan that does the heavy lifting tho

some faggots claim they manipulate the silver prices and artificially suppress the prices so they can buy up silver at low prices and create an artificial shortage.

on the other hand if jp morgan simply realized what i said here: then they are successfully shorting an overpriced commodity with no support and keeping an increasing stock to cover their short position. and they can continue this safely up to a certain point which is around $7 per ounce.

you can call it manipulation or just common sense.

how u hold the 100 oz? bars? rounds? queen's beasts? koalas? sunshine mint or scottsdale?

Stack it now cause soon it will be too late.

It will out pace Bitcoin soon and you will see what it is like to be a real coiner.

I bought a shitload of silver in 2009-2010 (about 250 ounces, one chunk of which was a 100 ounce engelhard bar) and sold it just after the 2011 peak.

I got lucky. Haven't had more than 20% of my savings in silver since. It's not a commodity for quick returns, waay to volatile for that.

My advice is buy a little every so often to keep your money from losing value due to inflation. But don't put all your eggs in one basket.

shit is going down deal with it!

>Source: my ass

see this shit also? it's going fucking DOWN because it's overpriced that's all.

Down? How so?

You mean priced in monetized debt notes down.

Ewwww....you still price your assets in debt notes.

That is disgusting.

Technocratic thieves would love nothing moar than to drop the price of the raw materials to expand their virtual dirt mound mountain of lies.

TULIPS FOR EVERYONE!

look at that fucking graph you mong!
it's gold priced in silver.

Silver = Money

Virtual tokens doesn't even smell like money cause it's priced in monetized debt.

Modern day slave trading is all that virtual world supports.

Take your debt slave swaps and keep on pumping to your virtual moon.

>name is silver...
>john silver

Oh yes the ratio.

It is real.

Not sure about your long term gold prediction though.

neither gold and neither real estate was a very good store of value for the last century. i think simply because as a civilization we are finding them less and less important. it's hard to measure real inflation but they barely keep up with official inflation (which is kinda bullshit).

today the other added value is much more relevant for a corporation to produce value than land. even tho there is finite amount of real estate on earth the amount you need to make great profit just gets smaller and smaller.

this is why long term the stock market stays ahead of inflation and gold and real estate falls behind or merely follows.

now when things are overpriced or under-priced it's pretty reasonable to assume a correction even an over-correction coming. nobody can tell for sure when but we know it always came before probably will come again.