cina wins lol

WHO IS CHAMP?

She does.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8rdXV2Fe84

I love Azura

Echoes when

It's not enough that Lucina wins.

Others must fail.

MRobin v FRobin v MCorrin v FCorrin when?

I know Elise has no chance. I knew that going in, but I am still trying hard to vote for her! Go Elise!

Intelligent Systems everyone

Actual in-game content

>he doesn't know

Reinhardt loves Ishtar, not Olwen.

>No one would promote Alfonse to 5* ever
FUCK YOU

>all these Lucina haters wasting their flags on Sharena
If you really want Lucina out of the running you should at least save your flags for when she isn't facing a literal who.

Fight, and win for the ones you love no matter the odds.

>170389673
No ages and dates line up in 4-5 when it comes to Nanna's parentage. It's a mess.

Why do people think Elise and Leo are literally whos?

The Devil? No, no, you join she who fought the Devil!

Good man.

Poor you...

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

>their goal isn't even to beat Lucina now, but to make her army bleed flags

lmaoing@these nerds

I need help guys.

Currently running

-spd +def Ephraim (tanky as fuck but still wonky)
-hp +spd Eirika
-spd +hp Camilla (shit IV but she is my go-to green unit and gets shit done)

Now I need someone for my 4th slot to 5* and I'm considering

-hp +atk Nowi
-res +spd Robin
-spd +atk Marth (the spd kinda hurts)
-def +res Tharja

Who would be the best to 5* and take the 4th slot? I'm not sure how reliant I'm on my 4* Robin right now to deal with Takumi and Tharja's always wreck my shit in arena, plus she has a lot of buffer in the team.

They can't pay attention.

Add me

I have Lucy and Eirika

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

>Ephraim is beating Leo right now

I can't believe it but I like it

Intelligent Systems everyone

Acutal in-game content

They aren't, Leo especially, but people love to shit on Fates.

And so it begins again.

F

>capped internet

I can't imagine how people actually live like that.

Fuck Rukina and fuck waifufags.

ripAhxd5AA33jfhxB1d19pvgllCagjyfnce9mmtd
4115f48f7590b449

-res +def linde
-spd +def ephraim

Cute grandpa

>tfw I came across this meme-team
>the Takumi is level 40+10

Drop Ephraim, pick Tharja and add Nowi or Robin.

>already placed higher than him in an actual popularity poll

It really shouldn't be surprising.

That being said, Chrom might beat him next round if all the Ephraimfags wasted their flags early considering Ephraim/Leo, even though it's basically over now, was by far the most competitive matchup.

Why can't you believe it? Ephraim is popular and he's been pushed far more than Leo, who's so rare very few have him.

If anything this is a good show from the Leofags.

>capped internet
>unironically living in the 3rd-world

Eirika a shit.

Gonna make sure she loses next round.

Hahaha

That's really funny to me for some reason.

After the Morgan and Kana twins are implemented. Tacticians Guantlet

But Tharja, Nowi and Robin are all 4*, there lies the problem that I don't know which of them to 5*

There's a 40+10 Camilla who keeps joining my team and carrying entire games, it's hilarious.

I assumed Leo was popular. Especially compared to Ephraim who came from one of the less remembered FEs to come to the US. Guess I was wrong.

Fuck

"Lenster's Fall" written by Thracia staff kinda says it can't be Finn and Kaga's impied Lachesis was already pregnant when she went to Lenster. Anyway that entire timeline is a mess and Finn raised and took care of her. That's good enough for me as it should be for everyone.

ELISE SURGE INCOMING

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

Is it time?

Stop being a disgrace to Elise fans everywhere, she wouldn't approve of your pettiness.

>tfw no manakete

As a Leofag I'm just saving up flags right now to help Ephraim out later since I got to a good rank bracket and he was my second favorite pick anyway.

Who cares he's gonna get Chrom'd next round anyways.

It's alright user. Even though she didn't win in the Gauntlet at least she won in our hearts

It's not looking great. Boyd, Titania, and Ike can all hold their own pretty well, but everyone else can easily get stomped by any number of the numerous extra troops from maniac. Not to mention Burger King is gonna be on my ass soon.

Dunno about you senpai but I promoted maid wife to 5 star today. Her new voice lines are CUTE

>not 5 star Virion
it's shit

What happened to all the tripshits?

I'm gonna huff huff felicia!

>ephraim
Taken, thanks

:p

>why don't you have regular internet
Every time.

They went into hiding once they realized it's more effective for shitposting.

Fire Emblem is so canon on incest and I love it. It's legit real-world medieval funny and it's just great.

I'm gonna lose my mind if I roll a red only to see this faggot's stupid face one more time.

Congrats! I hope you two are very happy!

>implies she was already pregnant
I need quotes

I still haven't gotten him even once to see what the big deal is. Isn't he just Red Bartre with a weapon focused on greens rather than armors?

Why the fuck are you complaining, user? When Skill Inheritance comes out, he'll be able to give one of your units Fury 3, and you won't even have to 5* him for it.

Thank you, I hope you get one too soon!

Do my best~!

I can smell him coming before the animation even finishes.

Forget it, just found it, but it still contradicts the timeline.

I'm friends with a lvl 40+ Marth who joins my team CONSTANTLY and I'm in love with it since I'm usually running a blue and it just fits so nicely.

I kinda wish this game had a messaging system so I could ask him who he wants me to lead as because I'm betting he partners up with me just as much.

>roll colorless
get Saizo, Clarine, Azama, Wrys, Felicia
>roll green
get Merric, Barst, Bartre, Cecilia, Sheena
>roll red
get Fir, Lon'qu, Hinata, Palla, Caeda
>roll blue
get Gwendolyn, Oboro, Sully, Shanna

Seriously fuck these characters

Reminder to Sharenafags that you stand to profit most by joining #TeamLucina once this round is over. Swallow your fool pride and get some free Feathers; the desperate Eirikafags trying to convince you that you have a shot at beating us with them are lying through their teeth and have nothing to offer.

THE EXALTED PRINCESS IS OF PATRICIAN TASTE! HAIL LUCY!

>Not being stocked about free Furys for inheritance.

Pump and dump Nino!

>free Feathers
That's actually not how this works. You want to join the least likely to wins side for a better shot at more feathers.

Yeah, Kaga's notes,the games' script and the illustrated works can't agree with each other. That's why I don't think this should matter. Pair whoever you want. And biological or not Finn is her dad.

>Have rolled 4 times total: One 5*
>Friend has rolled 7 times: Has at least seven 5*, half of which were pulled on his first rolls on banners

So, if I kill him and eat his heart, I get his anti-rolling GACHA magic, right?

Mm. There's also the fact that it contradicts the game. It says that Lachesis carries Leif out of Lenster when Finn was the one who did it in the final product.

Ephraim has been a long-standing favorite for his badass attitude and foul mouth. Recenly, his art has been impeccable. Hyper recently, Intelligent Systems is QUADRUPLING DOWN on him and Eirika (so hot) fucking like rabbits and it's hysterical and also appropriate and pure.

Like, the family banner? Incest full blown,
Xenologue? Veronica is literally implicitly ordering Ephraim to rape Eirika and he's just, "lol, don't have to ask me twice."
Level up dialogue and lvl 40 or castle dialogue from both? "I love my sis/bro"

It's amazing and I love it and I support it 100%.

Being 100% real, I still don't see why Lucina is so popular.

Stupid dumb waifufag

You're a good man, user.

Marth only with a vagina so people dont feel gay about it.

After this round, enough people would be joining the remaining sides to make it difficult to rank regardless. I wouldn't recommend it.

>keep getting the same Eliwood from my friend's list for every battle

>5 requests in an hour
I've never been this popular. Too bad no one seems very useful.

Alright, so it looks like Eirika is the only one with a chance of beating Lucina. If fellow Sharenafags migrate to join Eirika...we should have a chance.

This song's for you, Team Ephraim welcomes you with fully.

Yeah, it's probably a bit too late for that come round 2, so just pick your favorite and hope everyone else spent all their flags in round 1.

There is no denying this, IS has been doing something right

I wonder what the jap script said

not really

>Wouldnt recommend it
Why not? You get 500 measly shitty feathers for joining the winning team, instead just join the losing side and improve your chances at getting 3-4k.

>have Tako/Robin/Jeorge/Nino/Tharja/Lucy in my list
>keep getting those 3 Ephraims
if they don't change it they'll be goners by tomorrow.

Not really, DEFINITELY.

Okay, maybe Ephraim or Chrom has a shot, but it's going to be just as slim.

What do you think "cumulative" means