YouTube Fags

Why are there so many guys like Vehicle Virgins and Ricer vs Tuner on YouTube? What does Veeky Forums think of these guys? I personally hate most of them, especially if they crowd fund to get a nice ass car. I "respect" guys like Demuro and RCR cause they write for Jalopnik and RnT at least. And Scotty Kilmer knows his shit and wrenches for a living

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHukut7XKw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy pisses me the fuck off

Here's some happiness before this threads goes downhill
youtube.com/watch?v=tHukut7XKw0

Everyone on Veeky Forums is just mad that they don't get paid hundreds of dollars a day to sit in their car and spout contrarian shit about it.

All janitors on Veeky Forums is just mad that they don't get paid hundreds of hotpockets a day to sit in their parents basement to spout contrarian shit about it

There are plenty more just like him, if not worse

>Everyone on Veeky Forums is just mad
>Everyone on Veeky Forums is a shill
FTFY

Muscle vs Tuner used to be funny but nobody wants to give them their shit cars to pretend to own anymore. Guess they need to start a lemonade stand and EARN IT by themselves.

>I respect demuro and furfag car reviews
Nice bait

>respecting (((gawker))) shills

>That feel when love the genuine nature of subaruwrxfan
>Sad that he's losing popularity and people constantly calling him a faggot

>tfw roadkill used to be god tier
>tfw it slowly became roadshill
>tfw is now just fucking powerblock all over again but worse

I begun to hate roadkill, as a fan of muscle cars. There were some cars that could've been restored but they just fucked it to shreds. I'm fine with them doing shit like the Datsun mini truck and off roading the lowrider

I literally hope Porker dies

Gaskings needs to get gassed so the queen's feet get some rest

I dislike Vehicle Virgins entirely because of his face and voice.

Wasn't that guy a real big fur fag at one point.

nothing worst than those youtubers that know fuck all about cars but do vlogs about their cars and its a stock r35 or a lamborghini or ferrari or mustang. they can barley change gears or they get automatics.

Porker is the worst.
>That one youtube guy was cool enough to let him use his car
>Vehicle virgins ruined the hood and then didnt pay for it

Oh yeah, Rob Dahm's rx7. Rob warned him of slamming the hood because it wouldn't close properly that way
..porker then slammed the hood and went for a drive, which lead to the hood flying up mid-drive and fucked it up. then refused to pay for it.

>trust fund queen who memes his Huracan and who ostensibly loves cars won't pay a couple hundred to fix a fuckup he did
why

The hobbiest lads are alright, but channels like vv who started with the express intention of cashing in are fuckers.

>why
white male privilege :')

>white
His last name is Nirenstein. I'll let you figure it out on your own.

furfag
he should be lynched

Cause he is a kyke

Literally the embodiment of Reddit

Cunt.

They do the occasional interesting thing, but on the whole I agree. Dirt every day is pretty good, sort of picking up where RK left off in a way

I genuinely don't understand how vlogging and lifestyle YouTubers make this much money though patreon. Like fuck, save your money and however those experiences yourself

iirc he refused to pay for it because they started talking about it so late after it happened. when Rob contacted porker, porker just said something along the lines of "it happened a long time ago, not paying" essentially

I wish daddy would buy me a brand new S63 so I can bitch and whine about how the analogue clock on the dash wasn't tacky enough

>tfw can't even watch it despite having Play Music

Seriously, why the fuck is Youtube Red not available in Canada when it is in Mexico?

Same here and especially now becouse they started to trash landbarges which are my favourite type of car(cadillac fleetwood and the new shortened lincoln show even the third gen camaro for which I would kill here in europe)

>calls everyone a ricer and insults every fucking car he sees
>drives an lpg converted automatic 3 series