ITT: Newer models that literally have nothing to offer

ITT: Newer models that literally have nothing to offer

What happened to Mitsubishi ...

They realised that they are able to make more money by making soccer mom cars and THAT... FUCKING.. MIRAGE

It's sad isn't it. I love the lancer, and most of their cars (yes, even the eclipse), but damn did they drop the ball. The soccer mom shit needs to go, but unfortunately it's what actually brings in the money.

Economics is basically what Happened.

Daily reminder that Subaru created shit when the evo was killed off

Hopefully the hype behind this caused Subaru to get their shit together

Subaru knows its a pile of shit. Just like everyone else.

>dude wrx badge lmao: the car

that fucking nissan cummins thing

You mean nissan scummins

Its an impala with a v6 but cheaper.

They aren't making money at all. It's the corporate retards that think like this, "hey let's kill off the racing team, kill our Halo car, and import this 3 cylinder shitbox from fucking Taiwan. We will save so much money and profits will skyrocket!".

Bit that's not what happens. Because those wanting an Evo aren't going to buy a Mirage. Their entire lineup is ancient.

t. Assmad toyocuck

>found the mazda fanboy

>Mirage sucks lol

Nigga the Mirage gets the best MPG out of any non-hybrid and will still get the best MPGs in 5 years when all those shitty hybrids' batteries have failed.

I don't even drive one but what the fuck do we really need another (((compact))) Civic that's wider than a full-size 90s truck and can't crack 35 MPGs

Fuck crossovers

>implying this is a bad thing

shame mitsu is going through its equivilant of toyotas 2000's dark period where they made NOTHING interesting.

i'd be extremely sad if they dropped out of the auto market all together but at this point it might be best.

Uuuuuhhhh civic gets around 40-45mpg so try again

Also, getting the mirage up to speed means you absolutely have to floor it, killing any fuel efficiency.

There's no reason they couldn't accomplish that with the lancer. Don't even need useless shit like a touchscreen or Android auto and Apple carplay.

but he said that the lacrosse got nothing to offer

isn't the Evo X / FE better than Subaru's equivalent?

You can still get the Evo FE right?

Wait are you implying that toyota came out of that slump? Lol. Cause they still don't make anything interesting. At least early 2000s they had the mr2 mk3.

>still putting an ancient ass engine in their flagship sports car

Yeah Subaru's got nothing to worry about desu :^)

bruh evo is kill

I actually just bought an STi over an RS. RS just felt terrible and somehow slow when driving it.

STi felt way more frantic and fun.

Someone who lives near me drives that horrible Murano Convertible. I did a triple-take when I first saw it.

Toyota 86. New Supra. If you think they aren't making a decent comeback. Just go back to the 90s and never come back.