What is the shittiest auto maker today, and why is it Mazda?

What is the shittiest auto maker today, and why is it Mazda?

>so assmad he made a hate thread
Kek.
Stay asspained scumbag

id pick nissan, mitsubishi, hyundai .etc before mazda. even if current mazda cars made in mehico now

So you own a mazda then?

>mazda
>resting on the laurels of the miata since 1989
LOL. They make nothing good anymore.

Mazda body and suspension is pretty shit in the reliability department, but overall they make decent to good cars.

So the most boring car maker today then.

Does Geo still make cars?

I just checked all 3 local Mazda dealers and all of their stock is made in Japan.

>replying to a bait thread
Angry teenaged nissan drivers are just mad.
Leave them be.

No that title belongs to Acura.

Acura is Honda. They make way better cars than Mazda.

test

Typical Mazda owner. Got cucked into buying the most bland and boring cars on the road.

You're not wrong OP.

Mazda is scum.

This.

Top kek, this thread again. Where is assmad mazda3 guy

Did you get raped in a back of a Mazda Bongo as a kid or something?

He's in here samefagging. Dying to talk about his "sports car".

Only Japanese marquee to win le mans

Stay mad toyotacuck

>hyundai
yeah but that's like picking on the retarded kid

>resting on the laurels of a prototype car winning lemans in 91.
Well, if you won in 1991, you should just give up like mazda did.

>Muh MemeMans

Have any of you neckbeards seen Mazda's line-up since 2015?

I just turned in my 2015 Mazda 3 and picked up the new 2017 CX-5 for ass hauling. Absolutely gorgeous.

>replying to a b8 and h8 thread.
Doesnt matter what you say. They will just meme until their bed time.

the new skyactiv mazda engines are mediocre at best for enthusiasts, which is what I hate about them right now

They are literally the most boring car company right now/for a while. Even Kia is doing cooler shit.

Top b8 m8.
Way to show your ignorance

>shitposting on a japanese cartoon website

oh you are silly!

B8

Lol, never posts what is good about Mazda. Slow, boring, fat, bland cars. But hey, maybe they'll make yet another Miata!!!!

>assmad

>starts a thread because hes assmad about being btfo in every thread with shitty nissas
>calls others assmad
Kek. Youre ultra childish butt hurt man. Like maximum ass pain.
>cant give a legit reason why he doesnt like mazda besides say generic terms like "boring, and bland"
Pathetic attempt m8.
Try harder next time.

>Mazda cuck cries in every Nissan thread
>Gets butt blasted in a Mazda thread
>Mazda still the shittiest car company today
Go drive your Mazda three into your boyfriend's asshole sperg.

Thanks for proving my point

not OP or even attempting to troll here but was thoroughly disappointed by my sister's 2013 Mazda 3. it needed all four brakes and a wheel bearing at about 45k and then the transmission completely shit the bed at 75k. she loved that car and was ridiculously nice to it. with the blown trans she got a whopping $3500 for it.

Trololololol

What's the next thing that they will turn into a diesel?

Mazda has like what, 5 models in their lineup? isn't thier strongest engine a 250hp V6 that you can only get in the crossover? Could they at least put it in the mazda6 and try to make something not "boring/bland" ?
>B but reliability and go kart handling, zoom-zoomâ„¢

Again. Proving you know literally nothing and are just shit talking

The mazda 3 fag is just going to accuse you of being OP and never accepting his shit car brand.

Fuck Mazda shity rebadge Ford. Nobody care about mazda they buy Toyota and Honda more.

>saying "trolololol"

Yikes.

He's 17 and just got his first car. A mazda. give him a break. Actually don't, he's retarded.

Their strongest engine is a turbo 4banger that they refuse to put into anything else

Probably because I can't remember the last time Mazda made anything to give a shit about other than the Miata and the mazdaspeed cars

well everything has a turbo now so what's the point of mazdaspeed

There never was a point. Slightly faster cars for a lot more money. Mazda a shit since 1995.

Maybe actually utilise them for performance instead of emissions cheating devices

What was the last "fast" car mazda made? The rx-7?

You know it's bad when I'd rather buy a new Kia off the internet than even visit a shitty Mazda dealership.

lol. "fast" is a relative term I guess? Mazda only makes slow cars today.

>
t; false flag gaslighting by Toyota shills

They make one medicore car worth talking about, that they've made since 1989. How are they not the shittiest company?