/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any new leaks yet?

>→ →
First time making a general, you cuckold OP?

strawpoll.me/12378077

Besides one from like 10 hours ago?

No. We'll get some jp tomorrow

don't bully our new friends!

Kys shitposter

Play cunnycraft.

When/Why did we go back to the long OP?

Nice thumbnail.

EGGGGGSSS

I feel like the only purpose of the OP beyond identifying the thread is to give something for people to complain about.

Why is sword allowed to be so stupidly OP in T2?
Seriously I choose it every time I can and only get 4-5 wins each time.
I literally only lose if they go second and have a Olivia/Bahamut, it's fucking retarded.

WHO CARES

>Spend the night out with friends
>Come back and do dailies
>tfw my dailies are now 6 hours behind

No. Sarissa costs too much and she's too weak so even if she doesn't get immediately removed If I shrine her next turn she's not durable enough to make it. and if I make her durable, she just eats removal.

Because death to discord trolls

Second literally doesn't matter anymore for Sword. I just ran into double Tsukome double Jeno who went first, and didn't miss a single mana crystal from 1 to 8. I died to Fangblade.

Sword is beyond a doubt tier 0 in arena. It's infinitely worse than shitstone's arena Mage.

Don't ever reply to me again with that bullshit. I'm in fucking AA1 kid, I don't need your bullshit.

I'll ask again, when did we go back to the long OP? I don't like it.

Please take "egg" out of your OP, you're messing with my catalog.

Becuase Cygames masturbates to their lesbian knight maid waifu.
God forbid she be anything less then tier1

Why do Hearthstone players need to let everyone know they play Hearthstone? Why can't you just talk about Shadowverse in /svg/?

>egg
please dont mention this word here

Remove svg from yours as well, /egg/tard.

Need a concede 44958, please.

I don't understand how they'd do anything about it.
Sword will eventually get nerfed for being OP in the actual meta, but they'll always be best in T2.
How can they nerf their stuff for T2 without messing up the constructed formats?

Because Hearthstone is a perfect example of bad game design and poor balance choices? Because Shadowverse without a doubt copies many aspects from it? You're like the retards who used to bitch and moan whenever the MTG comparisons came up back when Hearthstone was the only choice for digital CCG.

>not even other generals will leave we dragoncucks alone
STOP

Thank you vampy chan.

Can you delete this post? It's fucking stupid, and it just makes our general look bad. Additionally, just don't post in the future.

t. Literally everyone else here

>>/hsg/
Here you can blag about all your shit gameand """"""badly designed""""""" arguments

That's funny, another general I used to post in was asked to put egg back in their OPs because /egg/ liked seeing them.

You don't speak for me faggot. The failings of a game's predecessors will always keep coming up as examples of where they went wrong.

Immortal King
Rarity: Gold
Shadowcraft Follower
Cost 7
4/5
Fanfare: Summon 2 Wights.
Last Word: Add 1 Wight King to your hand, also make its cost 0.

so this card is fucking crazy right? hell it might even be good enough to make it into nep, let alone the midrange tempo deck they seem to be pushing

Don't you mean bunnycraft?

>only 3 days until granblue quests are over
>have only done half of them

Forte is waiting for you

>neutral that summons two goblins
>Sword that summons a commander
>Shadow that summons 2 wights

Is this the theme they are going for ToG?

Congratulations to the Winner of the first SVG Open Tourney: GEARREI
Bracket: challonge.com/en/SVGOT
1st Gearrei
2nd Taigah
3rd Lonfo
4th StrongestCol
5th SatMB, 雪々
7th Catarino

Thank you all for participating, it was fun!
Special thank you to nikojims for streaming GFs. (and me getting BTFO by rowen)

Next Tourney will be on the weekend. Do you guys want a meme, competitive or something more casual like this? There's enough time to discuss.
Post suggestions for rules/format and gimme some feedback if something can be done differently, i'll try to make things more efficient (especially stream and spectator wise i'll need to figure something out).

GGs everybody

Shadowverse isn't the predecessor of Hearthstone. Shadowverse is the successor of great card games like MtG and YGO, and Hearthstone is more in line with games like Candy Crush and Clash Royale.

Seriously, stop posting.

Don't you want FREE rupies? Just do them all in one sitting, it doesn't take that long.

Kill you're self faggot

Doable if you don't have a job

It competes with Kawaii in Nep.

You forgot
>A fucking frog
>A fucking egg
Good classes get more good cards that will not see play, because they already have too many good cards. Shit classes get more space filler, because they need them to be constantly at the bottom so that Rune/Forest/Sword players can "Enjoy Shadowverse" with their brain dead tier 1 tempo/combo deck.

He's competing against khawy so no.

Something about shadowverse's lategame seems to remind me of yugioh.
I fucking love yugioh, so that isn't a bad thing.

i got the last of mine yesterday, those cerb and forte sleeves took a lot of effort

>7

He's competing with Kawaii.

Nepnep needs to swing the board state hard on her summon.

>Hearthstone is more in line with games like Candy Crush and Clash Royale.
Lmao. Good bait.

here's the deck I ran if anyone cares

It should be a meme t2 no sword tourney. Also next time post the tourney in advance, that way people can prepare for them and make room, they're interesting but announcing one the same day is kind of jarring.

That was fun! Thanks for hosting the tourney and thanks for the games everyone. It was pretty exciting.
I would like something competitive or casual like this. I don't have many memes on me.

Just end yourself, you pathetic waste of air.

>being a late grinder

Most got their sleeves before day 5. You should be fine if you take it to unranked.

gg all, lost two hard games (mirror seraph going second and roaches going first)

Also gearrei actually won despite a bad matchup, gratz.

>rupies
>granblue quests
you get icons and sleeves, you dumb nigger

>egg isn't good.

It's a great opener for Wizard Dragon since it stops them from dying horribly as they get setup and it becomes fodder for Council later on.

Do you even know what predecessor means? Hearthstone came before it and shit though it may be it's still a major ccg that made a lot of bad choices that serve as examples of where sv is hurtling towards.

Glad I didn't enter, I was about to bring my Elana hybrid. Would have auto lost to pure Seraph, because I'm not gonna fucking run Odins that never show up, unless I play against aggro.

>expecting any more from an attention whore
>replying to it
Please user. Stop it.

To be fair, blood still has the unrevealed trump cards in the legendaries while Shadow gets a Goliath. Feels bad as a shadow main.

Here's mine too in case anyone was wondering.

Name a single bad choice that Cygames have made.

I'm waiting.

>T2 tourney
oh, sounds fun

take two tourney like said

would be fun desu

>someone who plays a childrens card game calling the engineering games general retarded
wew lad

Control your spergs.
This is low functioning autism as fug.

both those crafts are great in t2 though

Only the bots and AIs gave gold? I got so much I might've become confused with where it came from. Either way, it's no big deal. I finished all quests in a couple hours on day 1 so there's no reason not to do them.

>dumb nigger
Rude.

I dunno, I enjoy beating t1 decks with seacraft or polyphonic.

I need 10 private games with different people for some free rupees. I'm just going to pass my turns so feel free to do whatever.

It'd be nice to have some kind anons help me out.

Match ID: 80409

Reduce the probability of getting cards that are OP for T2 in your picks.

Printing Daria and allowing her atrocities throughout 3 months. Ginger actually looks shitty because she is balanced.

They nerfed PR and Gobu.

These cards were blanced and healthy to the game blizzard would never do something like this.

>Goliath
She's an objectively better Bloody Mary, stop crying. Blood doesn't have a single good legendary. No, 6/6 across 3 bodies for 6 isn't good. I would trade every single Blood legendary for just Cerberus.

Kill yourself

i only play t2 once a month

I wouldn't mind streaming again but the only way I would stream a meme tourney is if it was the highest quality of memes, otherwise I would rater off myself instead.

>complaiming about daria
Bet you still cry about Elana

>le epic children's cg meme xDDD
Fuck off, go back to your dead general.

Daria is pretty manageable post PR nerf. Levi is still OP but it's not as bad anymore. That slight change alone helped Sword's viability greatly.

Dude be nice to /egg/. They're cool. Stop being a spastic.

Thank you Luna.
Its still open friends, if anyone else wants to join

No Daria is retard and unfun to play with and against so i will start to throw hshitters buzzword.

She is overstatted,badly designated and not fun to play with and against.

And sword is ded with forest too.

If by "balanced" you mean "hopelessly unplayable" then sure.

This has nothing to do with Rune just having better shit to play; Ginger would be awful in ANY class bar Dragon, and even that's a stretch considering just how many superior memes they have.

She makes Eidolon look good.

No

Stop playing svg, shower and get a gym membership.

Or rape if you are a turk

Do not give it attention, newfriend.

Just pay a fucking whore.

Women can smell desperation a mile away. As soon as you stop being so thirsty, they will be more interested in you.

Playing with daria IS fun. Nigger

Ha, i can't promise anything. Don't even know how to define a meme tourney. Like how meme is meme enough? And what's the strongest meme deck?
We'll probably just get a bunch of crappy decks if we do this imo.

Yeah i did it on the fly. the weekend one will be up by tomorrow or thursday i figure.

>Take 2
How would that work though? Do people keep their decks and rooms until they lose and have to draft a new one in losers side? That will be easy to fumble.

Or do they draft one for every single round?
Either way the drafting will take away good chunks of time, and doing well in T2 requires you to take your time drafting imo.

Erasmus, baha, zeus, flame destroyers, etc.

Exactly. Daria is busted while Ginger looks like her crippled sister. Her existence is sort of like Emmara Tandris in mtg.

>keep playing shadowverse
>make it big in one of the upcoming svg tourneys
>one of the cuties in this thread will notice and start feeling tingly when they see you scraping face
>get married
>etc. etc.
it's foolproof

I dust every forest and havencraft card I open.

Erasmus, taboos, and lucifer still lets you do some thing on the turn

Out sudokued my guy

>daria is unfun to play with
daria is one of the most fun decks in the game though