a.co/fsLPWfm
a.co/hHfFlOl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Touch screen headunit that i fucking hate Kenwood eXcelon DNX890HD
>2 infinity kappa's in the front
>kicker something rathers in the back
>12" memphis audio subwoofer
>some amp for the sub
Das it mane. Need to replace the back two speakers in kind, maybe add an amp for the four and I'll be happy.

I just added aux

not even hooked up ;_;

stock for now until i figure out if i'm going to be able to buy a new car
have my old fosgate 750x sitting on a shelf in my closet, planning to use it for mids and highs

Nice cock.

so hook it up you lazy bastard

It's shitty and it;s stock from the factory, like four speakers I think.

I'm a bit of an audiophile but because a car isn't exactly a great place to listen to music anyway it doesn't bug me too much. It plays music, tunes into the radio, tells me the time and has a cassette deck. That's pretty much all I want.

Most of the time I listen to local radio, but on road trips I'll plug in a music player to one of those cassette auxiliary cables

Pretty gud.

Alpine 4x6s in the doors, Fosgate 6x9s in the rear deck, 10" sub in the trunk, all amped. 128GB USB stick to hold all my music.

Install was a bitch and a half and took a long ass time but it's so worth it.

>not wearing Superior noise isolating earbuds to listen to eurobeat is pure audiophilic euphoria

Pretty sure that's illegal

If they aren't they probably should because it's fucking retarded, which explains why everyone at my college does it.

i got that bose premium hook up sooo pretty good

I know it is here in Cali. If it's not illegal nationwide it should be.

Also top lel at thinking anything noise cancelling is giving him the best sound and even more amusing is the fact that he thinks you can get it in a moving car with IEMs.

Sometimes both speakers work.

>Go to college
>Park car
>Walk to class
>BoyRacer Jimmy in his shitbox comes rolling buy, entire car rattling
>mfw
Why put a system in A.) a shitbox, and B.) a car in general without soundproofing.

Unbelievably shit. Original speakers from 1990. Literally made of cardboard and have disintegrated. Don't know how sounds keeps coming out of them. New speakers are coming in the mail tomorrow though.

>A
Because you have nothing else to drive on a commute
>B
If it's a problem, just soundproof it. Of course it's all a matter of how much you're willing to spend on your car given A. Mines only worth $2k but I know I'm probably going to be stuck with it for another 2-3 years so it was worth dumping 600 into it.

Mine were the same way. Literally could poke a hole in it by lightly touching them. What speakers did you get?

>Rolling buy
How did I not notice this.

I may have autism.

>Kenwood Excelon head unit
>Rockford Fosgate mids and highs
>Big 3 upgrade done and all wires are Sky High Car Audio OFC. (1/0 for the Big 3).
>Soundqubed HDS312 with a Q1-1200.2 amplifier. Does 1300 watts @1ohm
>Box is a shitty built 2.6 cu ft box.
First actual build of mine that's been in a year. Does 140.8 @ 37hz on the meter. Looking to add one more.

>140.8
Jesus christ, paying my respects to your ears now.

>Take turn
>Bread comes flying out
>Destroys your sub

Maybe that's why you're poor

>bought the car 1.5 years before installing new sound system
>going to college and don't want to blow money on something with worse mileage (~3-500 mile/wk commute)
>$26k in savings
>$15/hr job

I wouldn't call myself poor, just not in optimal circumstances for making a lot of big purchases.

People like you are so fucking weird. And very annoying garbage people when you blast your fucking sweet baaassss bro while people are trying to sleep.

You need to be more understanding.
Guy has nothing going on with his life and does not need to wake up early in the morning. Just because you have responsibilities and "job" does not mean you can be racist towards non working piece of shit people.

Are def people allowed to drive?

Sony Xa-100 something something head unit
Sound ordance 6.5 components in the front
SO 6.75 components in the back doors, sans tweeters
10" pioneer shallow sub
Boss "1100" watt monoblock amp
Cheap and easy, doesn't sound too bad. Great for an overland/rescue truck.

dont let these brokefags bring you down, half the opinions on this board are spouted by busriders

That's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE cock.

>implying that I'm an asshole who blasts his music during the night
I'm actually pretty respectable about it at night. Besides my cars electrical doesn't handle it well at night while in full tilt. I drop into the 11v range. Working on second battery install.

pioneer 7800bhs head unit
Kenwood 900.5 5 channel amp
Focal PS 130v 5.25" components @60w 4ohm
Alpine 4" coaxial (temporary) @50w 4ohm
2 Pioneer 10" shallow @600rms 2ohm

All in my squarebody.

Should mention, sub box is built out of 3/4" MDF, wedge shape behind seat, glued and sealed with rope caulk around subs to seal it, built to 0.6 cubic ft accounting for driver displacement. knukonceptz ofc wiring all around, 4ga power/ground 10ga for subs 16ga for the speakers, need to upgrade alternator next.

>Pimple-faced teenager down the street from me
>Installed a sub and, based on how earth-shakingly loud it is, is most likely dual 12s
>Annoys everybody within a 5 miles radius of him
>mfw he got his car broken into just the other day
You reap what you sow, bassfags.

for you

a.co/5wmQCNA pair of these
a.co/fsLPWfm and a pair of these

theyre cheap but they'll sound better than what i got now

also got one of these a.co/hHfFlOl

I have the stock Bose factory system in my TT. It's the top end of what Audi was putting out at the time, two 6.5" in the doors, two 6.5" in the rear quarter panels, two 2" tweets in the doors and a 2" center fill in the dash. 4-channel amp. OE Audi Concert 2 head unit with a 6 disc CD changer.

It all works fine, I have no real desire to change it up. It's a lot of speakers for a small cockpit. Not a ton of bass, as would be expected from an OE system but aside from no Bluetooth or AUX in I'm happy enough with it.

Is this a car audio thread? Anyone here have a 2015+ WRX? The speakers in the base trim are garbage, thinking about ordering the Shaker ones. Wondering if they're any good or if I should get something better.

ha no battery and fluid reservoirs in trumk. proved not evo lol

Passable, I swapped out the speakers for Focals but the rest is stock. More than good enough for Radio 4 or audio books.

> pioneer 7190E Head Unit
> 4" Clarion GS-531 fronts
> Clarion Componet SE-320 on the shelf

White cocks are normally bigger than black ones.

EEEE BZZZZZZZZ BRRPRPRPTPRPT

str8 bagin m80

I've got a shity beater ZX3 and a WRX. The WRX has a super shitty system with a decent head unit and the ZX3 has a super shitty head unit, but with the SES package factory subwoofer and other good shit

Anyone know if the sub is an easy sub out? (No idea if the speaker sizes are compatible...)

I listen to tapes recorded off youtube and AM radio with my windows open. My car stereo is adequate.

>original whatever speakers in the doors
Will be relaced with some decent Pioneers soon
>Alpine 160w flat sub under passenger seat
Its not super defined or super powerful, but for the inside of a small pickup cabin it works just fine
>Pioneer head unit with pretty good specs and options

Its not too bad

chick woo chick woosh chick woosh
>its just the tape motor

It's ok

>Head Unit
sony CDX GT 200

>EQ
Sony XE-90MKII

>speakers
Sony XS-GT-1627-A
Sony XS-GTF-6937

>SUB
sony XS LB12S

>AMP
sony XM1S

pretty mild set up desu
been thinking of making speaker enclosures
and getting some alpine speakers

Stock and desu really terrible, I just keep dumping money into suspension and other shite.

My driver side door speaker cuts out every 5 seconds and when it works its way too loud and distorted
I checked the wiring and some cunt has taped everything after failing to install a central locking system so I dont know whats what
But at least I have a stock headunit

I miss these
My car has a CD player so I cant plug my phone in like the cassette adapter days

slightly smaller box for if I plan to ditch the 6x9s
and put alpine sxe 1725 s in the parcel tray

Stock BOSE speakers. They handle low sounds and phonecalls fine but are absolute garbage at everything else. Still not sure why Mercedes thought this would make a good option.

Have a VW golf 2.5 2010. Shit speakers, but then I fucked up and went to a shop I thought I read got good reviews to get a crackling speaker fixed... They downgraded the whole component setup even more, and its still crackling over bumps

You've got a great cock user

based chicken poster is based

>be me
>picrelated
>wake up
>screw around, peck grains, check out some chicks
>suddenly HE comes
>every single day
>i try to run away but he grabs me anyway
>i see the white car in the distance, i can identify it too well
>wonder where hes going to put me today
>seems like its trunk
>he places me there and tell me to stand still
>i try to run away but its hopeless, he yells that im ruining his photos and puts me back inside trunk
>after 30 minutes hes satisfied with the outcome
>as he sits down giggling to himself like a maniac, phone in his hand, i run away
>hoping he wont come tomorrow

>i see the white car in the distance i can identify it too well.
555 oh come on now.

But for the most part, pretty fucking accurate.

This did make me giggle and snort, I will admit

>11 Speaker Audio system in my Fusion
bretty fucking gud. I'm sure you can do better if you want to tear your car apart and install shit but I can make the music loud and have good balance with enough treble and bass. It ruins me when I get into rental cars now and the sound is so lacking.

>>i try to run away but its hopeless, he yells that im ruining his photos and puts me back inside trunk

free the chickan

The kenwood head unit is by far the best part of your system.

A second battery is not going to fix your system drawing too much power, retard, you need a second alternator or an increased capacity alternator.

My mom has the stock bose system in her A7 because the B&O system was like $5000 or something. The stock bose system with 9 speakers or whatever sounds works than my Impreza did with stock speakers made entirely out of plastic sheet. And that's with the bose optimized as much as possible and my impreza still having shitty locked EQ settings.

Now I have Focal speakers powered by a Rockford amp, and a Rockford 10" sub. There's zero comparison. The only similarity is they both produce sound.

The only good things Bose has ever made are their noise canceling headphones (good for noise canceling not audio quality), and their Soundlink III bluetooth speaker, and there's much better options for less still.

Shaker is cancer, if you have the 6.5" speakers get these ebay.com/itm/FOCAL-165CA1SG-6-5-CAR-AUDIO-2-WAY-ALUMINUM-DOME-TWEETERS-COAXIAL-SPEAKERS-NEW-/130996199730?hash=item1e7ffb6132:g:naYAAOxysJxSOgo9

They're 10x better than anything else in the price range.

its lancer guy again

i have the same sub in my evo

i need a new head unit tho the stock one is just to fucking quiet

stock 2017 WRX

so its terrible

I bought my ranger with the ext cab specifically for my subs. Two 10"s with a custom downfire box and rockford door speakers. I need to feel the music, but I dont think I bump it loud enough to annoy anybody.

stock right now

want to make it better but I dont want some autistic LED or touchscreen headunit, but I can't add better speakers without doing so

>Ported
lol, what a gay.

I'm digging how clean your interior is.
94 or 95?

My sound system is great. The civic si isn't just faster and worse on bumps than the base models, it also has the best sound system

That is a man in a chicken costume. It has to be.

Pretty Solid:

Kenwood DDX 9903S (HU)
JBL MS-8 (Processing)
Arc Audio 900.6 KS (Six Channel Fronts and Sides)
Arc Audio 300.2 (Bridged Subwoofer Amp) 800w @ 4ohms
Dayton Reference Tweets, Mids, Fill and Sub (RS165 10" HO)
Custom Fiberglassed Subwoofer Box
Custom soundproofed car (MLV, CCF, CCD) throughout

All stealth installed so the "urban youth" don't even know about it.

Best factory system I've ever heard is the Acura ELS sound system. First one I've heard not optimized for boring old people. It goes pretty damn low with awesome staging. Next car I buy will be it to save myself the time / expense of a custom car audio solution. YUUUGE time sink.

>)
Sealed is for noobs.

Ported is the best. Not boomy at all if done right.

>Ported
>Best
Best at being shit, perhaps. If you're powering a sub over 300 watts(if not then why are you even fucking bothering with a sub), then there is no reason not to go sealed.

>34 year old cassette player & headunit
>original speakers
>need to turn base dial all the way up to make it sound normal
>left channel sometimes shits out

Pretty good

BASED CHICKEN POSTER

>14 speaker 505 watt bang & olufsen system

Eh, the Bose sounds good to me. I'm not that picky about low end in a car, I'm not a 17 year old boy who needs to be heard from 7 blocks away to boost my self esteem. I'm also not going to dump $3K into a sound system for a car that cost me $11K. To each his own. Enjoy your self-esteem boosting BEATS.

And it sucks. Bluetooth sounds like shit over it and the USB port won't work for my iphone or pod and the aux doesn't work as well. Need to check the installation on it. Fucking christ.

The stock Bose sound system in the C5 is god awful. Zero bass. Music is flat and distorted. I added pic related to compensate. I also have Kicker 6.5s for the doors, but haven't installed them yet.

>Boss Amp
>Kicker Sub
You sad, sad little man.

Black Friday bundle sale for $100. I have to upgrade the amp before I install the 6.5s though.

>then there is no reason not to go sealed.
Other than gaining a fuckton huge amount of dB and extension?

>Installing a sub for dB
What's it like being 16?

I enjoy blasting trap, it's nice to be able to roll up at a meet or a tailgate party and pop the hatch and play music for the entire place, people love it.

Audio systems are for niggers and spics

>OEM Mazda double DIN head unit
>OEM Mazda speakers x4
>some FM transmitter thing for plugging in USB sticks of music/my phone

It just werks I guess. Wouldn't mind some better speakers at some point but I've got bigger priorities at the moment.

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS head unit
Infinity Reference 6.5" front and rear
Rockford fosgate 4 ch amp
American Bass 12" sub
Hifonics Zuess amp for the sub

>when you make a turn and speakers that you have forgotten about start to work again
>then you hit a pothole and they stop

Thanks. I've read in a couple places that folks also recommend adding an amp and a sub woofer. I know next to nothing about audio aside from what the speakers are called, is there anywhere I can read up about it?

shit and barely weighs anything.
Car is for handling not for a music experience.

quite strange

Stock. So pretty shitty.

I have no idea how to fuck with that stuff.

Funniest thing is I have a Charger and everyone things I have a base boomer. lol

>right side stops working
>press right window button up or down
>comes back on
>will have to keep fooling with it because it keeps happening