/acg/ - Armored Core General: Girls und Tanklegs Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>I just feel my wind

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>I just feel my shine

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_Yt-FvC9_k
store.steampowered.com/app/257030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah,
SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY
and all that.

Bump

How do i get started?

Let's bump, Raven.

Bump.

Last bump.

This doesn't really convey why AC4FA is so good - because it plays like and action game.

If you own a 360/PS3 play AC4, if not play Nexus.

Ravens, have you tried building a randomized AC yet?

It really survived, I am amazed.

I feel empty. But this game will have a special place in my heart as the first game l s-ranked.

Congratulations.
What, like rolling for every part? Sounds like that involves a lot more counting than I'd want to do.

>I feel empty

that means you just really enjoy the game.

Someone already made a thing for Last Raven:

youtu.be/K_Yt-FvC9_k

How do save imports work with the PSP games? Does AC3 lead up to Last Raven? Or are you just fucked if you're playing the PSP version of it?

I saw a black version of this posted once but forgot to save it, anyone have it?

I dont have it in my folder, sorry.

I don't know for sure, but I remember reading that there is some data transfer. Now, there are tons of things in Silent Line that aren't in Last Raven, but I'm sure the parts that do overlap will transfer.
Well, I know of one way you can find out.

Old King didnt do anything wrong
on the other news
poor yamagay ;_;

Was legit touched when he called me a friend. At least his cruelty is honest, unlike Thermidor's lies.

If you were a Raven, would you side with the corporations and make a pretty penny or be an anti establishment scum?

Of course I would side with corporations, I love corporations.

Is there an option to be a freelancer? I want to fight for a just cause but also have sweet experimental parts

Crest for life.

Mah nigga

Thanks for the spoiler

Nice.

is that a Sol Dios eye?

Good night /acg/

If this thread 404s, Omer Guy is the new owner of /acg/.

That's all I can do tonight.

You import your save data from AC3 to ACSL, then you import the data from ACSL to ACLR. I believe you can also transfer AC3 data to ACLR directly, but I'll have to check.

All your parts transfer over, any you didn't unlock will usually be in the shop for purchase. I don't think you can permanently lose anything. You also can transfer over all your AC designs, and you can have a custom save that saves your emblem.

It cuts out the fat between Nexus and Nine Breaker.
t. someone with all 3 PSP games.

Bump.

>Israeli company
>it was the jews all along

Sorry, Rayleonard continues to be the owner of /acg/

bump

You know what we could do? Something like a stream or YouTube videos where anons would choose the builds for the missions. Or something like that I dunno

Check out Buster TBM Gameplays on Youtube, he has a series where you can send in your AC design and pick a mission or two and he will try out your AC and see how well it works.

>bump

I'd totally do this if my PC wasn't too much toaster for me to stream. And if I had all the equipment you need to hook up a console and everything.

I can ask my brother to record my monitor with a camera while I'm playing.

Did anyone check this game out yet? It seem like it has some VERY big AC influence: store.steampowered.com/app/257030

They know about AC, and have clearly use some stuff from it.

Was he right? Were his actions justified?

From what I've heard, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I really hope that changes, because I thought it was really cool when it was on Kickstarter.
REMOVE CORPORATE DOGS remove corporate dogs
Oh cool, he included the wheels in the description. Might try that over the break.

I thought it looked nice, but according to the current dev progress updates, it's gonna take 3 years to finish the game. And it's gonna be buggy early access stuff all the way through.

Such a damn shame.

>hating corporates

Shiggy diggy.

>always started with last raven
>get stuck on missions
>specifically a mission where you're in a ship and its timed or something
>always quit because its fucking hard

This makes me feel better and makes me think I should give the series another go starting from a different game.

I don't know much about the third gen games since I haven't gotten there yet, but the PS1 games are pretty good and easy to emulate. AC1 is kind of weird since it requires a lot of resource management, but once you get to Phantasma and Master of Arena it picks up and gets a lot funner and less stressful. Only real problem is the weird control scheme, but you get used to it eventually (and you can remap the buttons if you want to).

>a lot of resource management
AKA "look up where secret parts are and abuse of MS Excel and energy weapons"

I meant more the fact that it's hard to get money and build a decent AC. Once you get in the habit of selling everything you don't absolutely need, you get some more breathing room to work with, but it's still a lot more bizarre than later AC games where you can easily get starting money through the arena. I never had to sell a part ever again once I got to Project Phantasma.

>MS Excel
>to play AC
Now you're just straight up memeing.

>Now you're just straight up memeing.
No? I did use Excel for finding out which part was the most efficient because fuck letting walkthroughs play the game instead of me and fucking using weapons that have horrendous firepower to ammo cost ratio in the few odd missions in which energy weapons aren't viable.

Damn the Soluh looks great in this color scheme.

There's a reason Joshua picked the core in his build.

damn, nice pic user

The little fan art we get of the two Algebra NEXTs are always pretty good, those machines deserve more attention.

The fan art always looks amazing. The actual in game model is pretty shit tier though.

>those machines deserve more attention.

Many machines or even just some parts deserve more attention, but with how death mecha is, even on japan, and with gundam being a thing, we will never see them getting the love they deserve.

For what it's worth, it's the most agile frame in AC4 (which means it's the best).

*blocks your path*