>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCtzkaL2t_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for synchronizing

This person now wants to add me as a friend.

What should I do, /fhg/?

Warden is the most cancerous character in the game, anyone who says Warlord is just a mad scrub who got thrown off a ledge.

This is a fact. Don't bother arguing.

Add him. You're both trash people.

I for one, welcome our new musclegirl overlords.

>did the long grind to a 108 gear lawbringer
>feel like a dick in every lobby because I am the highest level by a mile usually
>everyone always bitches about it
And thats how I play raider every gamemode with gear now
Where are the fucking 108 roaches that were in every lobby since launch?

I probably shouldnt feel bad because all i do is let people chase me into my team and/or then cc people with flips, pins and shoves as my team destroys them, but I do.

is this new valk tech or did people know bout this already?

Is there a way to get out of the flip spam after you've been caught?

/v/ is laughing at us again.

dash then roll probably, but thats easier said than done when 3 other people are wailing on you.

>Not even listed

I was in that thread, it's mor ablout hatred of ubisoft than for honor. I will defend hatred of ubisoft.

I don't think so. I've never been able to escape unless the LB is interrupted by either my team or his own team

I was playing orochi against it earlier today and I couldn't get a dodge off before he flipped me again. Wouldn't be a problem in 1v1, but in 4v4 it's easy to get into 3v1-situations.

>Where are the fucking 108 roaches that were in every lobby since launch?
They moved to my lobby instead

As a Zerk main, both are cancer, but I'm considerably less salty after losing to a Warlord.

Just spam your dodge button, there have been countless times when I'm flipping someone over and over while they're revenged, and they manage to escape.

all assassins can do that. Pretty sure bot can tech that though.

interdasting
I didn't but I'm a shitter.

WOAH

HOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH

What if the warlord was successfully turtling?

nah bot cant

Is it ever a good idea to use Lawbringer's parry heavy overhead?

Or should I always be giving a light one? And if that's the case what the fuck do I do after I've hit them with the light, go into a combo?

how do i play this fucking guy

cut off the first 8 seconds and it will be funnier

>Their opinions about virtually anything mattering ever under any circumstances

K

If you parry a light, overhead heavy unblockable is guaranteed.

There's a flowchart somewhere.

>Parry overhead
Only safe when you parry a light. You can try it if you wanna be unpredictable (and have showed that in previous fights with the same guy)

K, one sec

It's a tie between Warden and PK for me. Warlord isn't overly cheap, he's just great in literally every way except for sprint speed.

They're on PS4, trying to get past my shield.

Only when you're parrying a light or your parry knocks them to the ground. Lawbringer doesn't have good combos in the slightest, and everything you get is generally from wall bounces, your shove or them being stunned.

Is valk faster than peacekeeper now?

It sure seems like it, I'm having trouble parrying valk's attacks, but peacekeeper isn't too bad for me.

Both the heavy after parry options are confirms on a light parry. The light will confirm against other hybrids/kenseis and shit, otherwise GB then side heavy.

For the confirm, use the sides for ring out, top for 2 bars of damage.

I can only parry lights against dumb reactive assassins because I have shitty enough reaction time to not be able to block LB and Valk lights, but thats how it goes to my knowledge

Valk has incredibly fast side lights when they're the first attack in the chain, but I find that she's generally manageable. Alternatively, you could just go for blocks as Valkyries tend to be relatively predictable.

Damn I need to work on my parry game then.
What about his shove? When is that worth using? Just to knock down people out of stamina, or does it give you a light?

Warden turtling feels worse imo

idk maybe I like vikings too much to hate Warlord

There are no guarantees off of his shove. Oddly enough, I'm rep six and I'm not even sure if it knocks over people who are out of stamina, nobody has been bad enough to be hit by it when they are.

Something an user said last night resonated with me and I sort of had to make this

it doesn't, i'm fairly sure

After blocks or to bully turtlingfags.

it knocks people over if you are in revenge, i think thats about it

Alright, so shove then is only really good for keeping people exhausted, or if they're literal fucking shiters, comboing into a possible GB>side heavy or NO SUPERSTES>light

>went 19 and 4 in skirmish and didn't get the order
Fuq.

A NEW BREED OF PLATEMAIL STEALTH

That blows. I don't see why it doesn't stun people when you shove them into walls either, is that intended or is it just an oversight?

it doesnt knock them over, but it keeps them in exhaustion longer. It also starts chains, and apparently you can pressure with spamming heavy and you can do a 50/50 on the unblockable by feinting/ not feinting it and going for a grab off it.

You get a guaranteed shove off of a block, there's no guaranteed follow-ups for it, but there are a bunch that can hit fairly reliably, such as Long Arm.
I believe it's supposed to, but there's a bug that prevents them from being knocked down if they change stances quick enough IIRC

A turtling warden is nowhere near a turtlelord. Warlord has so many counterattack options.

post webms

New unofficial theme of Brawl

youtube.com/watch?v=NCtzkaL2t_Y

>need to get executions in elimination
>first nobushi
>second fatman

I JUST WANT THE ABILITY TO GB OFF OF PARRY FOR THIS PLEASE

not really

parry shieldbash stab for stam drain isn't reliable when you're parrying a light because the window for the bash becomes too small and early, generally people just do guardbreak R2

the only thing that makes lord OP is fullblock hitconfirm

Lawbringer needs an actual buff. He has nothing but combo openers that you can't actually combo out of. He is slow as shit too. Shugoki at least has recharging hyper armor, lawbringer needs to go slightly faster or have a similar mechanic.

ded fuckin game

>most versatile weapon ever made
>best armor in the world
>weeaboo roadhog wearing driftwood and using a club for a weapon is better AND can tank hits without being staggered

Ubicuck why

>Shugoki at least
you say this as though it's his saving grace, Shugoki is a legitimately good character and was in arguably the top five prior to the valk buff.

does raider have slow guard stance switch speed like shugoki and lb?

What is going on?

I just tried to start up the game and got met by an update that says it will take 95 minutes to complete.

It's like I'm re-downloading the game.

>All the knights faces are hidden
>It could be them and we'd be none the wiser
>PK is just Ringo with a stuffed bra on

Yes, as does Nobushi.
Big patch, including several balance changes and big ol' buffs to Valkyrie in numerous ways

>backstabbing slut nobody likes
>not yoko nono

>Yes
great, well i'm least im used to it

Whoever made the "8 kill streak in Skirmish" order needs to be fired because of how fucking retarded they are.

Not because it's difficult to acheive 8 kills for any decent player, but literally all this does is make every player into a kill stealing pile of fucking dogshit. That is all this thing is "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE THE BIGGEST KILL STEALING FAGOT ON YOUR TEAM? TRY AND FIND OUT!"

>PK mains

>Kill stealing

One connected heavy and you'll get takedown credit on a kill, even if someone were to cut them down the whole rest of the way.

I generally only accept it when it's in PvE so that I only have to kill things that are as dumb as the ledge I'm throwing them off of.
For some reason, PK and Warden mains seem to be the most oblivious people. I've had both, including ones that I'm friends with, tell me that PK gets outclassed by Orochi in every way.

>Unstoble animation

>kensai
>a unstoble
And people ask me why I swear most PK mains are children.

holy shit

how is stob that which is unstoble ?

L E W D
E
W
D

>he lands a kick
>he lands the combo off the kick
what am I supposed to see here

are you not seeing the wonky ass grab?

Forehead erection is dumb.

you need actual kills, takedowns don't count

>fist my shitter user

Previous thread:

What the other guy said. You need to get a Godlike Kill Streak, which does require kills and not takedowns.

he literally grabbed me with no animation

the jank animation (or lack thereof) on followup poke off the kick was bonus

>WeinerDrizzles

Anyone got a summary of today's devstream?

It's pretty dumb, but I can deal with it.

Thought it was going to be a .webm related to Lewdkeeper, considering that this is /fhg/.

"fuck you if you don't play PK" - Ubisoft

oh okay

maybe trim the webm closer to the actual incident

This filename will never not be cringe.

The only thing I hate about Orochi is his ridiculous damage out put if he manages to get his dash attack
>Hits your side
>Then gets two free overhead hits
It's nonsense

to be honest it's hard as fuck and risky to land the anime slash desu.

>trying to get the skirmish bounty
>team mates trying to kill steal do nothing but trigger bots into revenge mode and i get killed

I hope these people get fucking run over by a fucking god damn truck.

>when your hero's level is 2x higher the the entire 8man lobby combined.

This

>but it's telegraphed
but he can feint it

the rest of the character is kosher

if you get hit by that move you deserve all that damage

Are we talking about the backdash heavy or the side dash lights?
The backdash heavy can't be feinted, only cancelled just after you let it go. It's not really a feint as it has a recovery time. Also, what said.

>Miss attack
>Orochi dashes backward, holds R2 for a second and releases
>Lands attack before my hero recovers in time to block

i recover in time to block as fucking shugoki, you have no excuse for ever getting hit by that move

Are you fucking for real, Ubisoft

bullshit

Which hero are you playing? You should be able to make it. Also, if you're playing a character other than an assassin, blocking top beforehand makes it so that they literally can't follow up with the top light

I wanted to showcase the fact that it was fine until I started dealing damage to him

>dominion, join late
>team getting slaughtered, it's like 60-550
>enemy valkyrie at our closest point, killing teammates with revenge
>gets out of revenge
>i swing at her once to see if she can parry
>she blocks normally
>revenge again

Holy shit

I knew it was fucking broken but I didn't think you could get it one hit after getting out of it

just a coincidence I'd say