/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Strawberry Witch Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 - March 28, 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS. NA updates can be found at:
twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Combination VIP Quest (thru 3/12)
>Gem Colosseum Quest (thru 3/12)
> Current Deals: T3/4 only, two 3-dot 6⭐, mercy in 5 pulls (thru 03/07)
> Tag Team Tournament (thru 03/12)

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other Notable News:
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/efile2
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyxvOydvEkZE6sK7yMax86Fre914VekzTkzWGQbJnqE/edit#gid=1765134641
youtube.com/watch?v=jpa__UtIZ7I&ab_channel
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm3ZXUTKZU
youtube.com/watch?v=57CibvXa5q0&ab_channel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pfft

>that tumblr nose

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>also instead of using ansem use a t2 G buff at the beginning so that all you're medals can benefit
You don't know how Ansem the Wise works.
It's a T3 General buff for 2 attacks, his and the one right after him.
I need to put something better on Demyx, you're right there.
My Divine Rose in only level 20.

Miss Aqua's thread is better!

Dont know who made the last OP but i like the inclusion of the current events/deals
Othernote, finished tagteam quest and now got 3 spare rerolls and at currently 73% so thats nice

It looks like its pointing up

+two general buff, ansem has a +3 general buff for two attacks, it's not really helpful. a full turn +2 general buff would help you alot more.
just letting you know DR is top tier.

>just letting you know DR is top tier.
I'm sure it is. I dont have the speed medals to use it efficiently.
I don't have a lot of options when it comes to medals. I only got back into this game in January.

Titles?

How many jewels are you willing to pay to GUARANTEE a max guilt on the first roll

>+two general buff
I also dont have anything that gives me this, that I'm aware of. I'll need to check the misc shit I have.

Its the ones that just say
>increases strength by 1/2/3 for X turns

Update: I dont
I dont have any that last x turns, just x attacks.
I have garbage luck when it comes to pulls.

Damn that sucks, the only X attack medal i use is Ansem the wise and hes almost ready for guilting

Nice reddit account.
reddit.com/user/efile2

>Damn that sucks
Tell me about it.
I have Young Sora/Riku/Kair and they are helping, but I dont have enough diversity in medals for anything besides Magic

???

you dont even have sebastian? what about that nick and judy that was given out

>sebastian
Nope.
>Nick & Judy
I have it, but is it worth even though I already have Young Kairi? She does a +1 attribute bonus for all 3.

i'm not sure which is better, one stronger attack or your entire blade buffed. i'm willing to bet the latter.
N&J
qtkairi
demyx
tama
xion

if you have 1 cost it could be ok to put it on N&J
you can always recycle skills when they're leveled to max and i don't think you'd miss N&J when you find something you actually want to put it on.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyxvOydvEkZE6sK7yMax86Fre914VekzTkzWGQbJnqE/edit#gid=1765134641
gl scrub

>party wants to jump unions
>"better ranking opportunities", they say
>the jump will happen Monday

Heyo, guess I'm gonna be a solo Vulpeus player abandoned by a party of traitors come Monday! Bring it up top, fellas!

fag

some jap streamed some kh1fm if anyone is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=jpa__UtIZ7I&ab_channel

>Banners ending
>no Tweet
khux is kill

So where they jumping ship? Bears im guessing

When khux dies will the General finally die as well?

They should have made the original OSTs available in 1.5+2.5

I bet some people would buy it just for that

Oh boy, this guys back! Can't wait to here the SENA conspiracy theory of the week and be called a retard!

Bring it low!

Id prefer the original kh1 heartless colours to be available because the FM colours are fucking shit

I disagree, but the option would be cool

?????

I mean some of them are better but the guard armour FM colour pisses me off the most

>Banners ending
>No tweet
They're probably wait to try and sucker as many people as possible pulling for these banners. Gonna guess the next one is iLeon.

fm trickster is an abortion

Team Fox is canonically the best choice

FRESH TWEET JUST DROPPED, EX CLOUD

xD

Fuck you.
Made me check.

>no tweet about next banners

Its only tuesday. Next banners won't hit till Friday.

Yeah but these current banners are going away in about 3 hours, something has to replace them and they didn't say anything yet

>something has to replace them

Not necessarily. We've gone almost an entire week before with no deals except daily and small.

What a strange time

Its not that the times are strange. Its just SENA is incompetent.

you think they're deliberately not showing gameplay of drive forms and the other problems from the ps3 version because they didn't fix it this time either?

maybe

but shouldn't having to directly install the game to HDD eliminate those problems

Drive and Command Style should be fine now, since PS4 games have to be installed, and it's literally just a loading time problem.

drive form load times will be fixed because the only reason the ps3 version is due to blu ray reads slower than dvd but since it will be installed onto the HDD it should be fine. For other glitches we will just have to wait and see

then they'll still fuck up xemnas and the other small issues

>caring this much about mobabge trash
Seek help.

I sell lottery. The people in this thread ain't got shit on some of the lottery addicts I serve.

Multiple regulars who drop hundreds of dollars every time they come in
On fucking scratchers

Difference with mobage is that no matter what, you always get SOMETHING.
Real gambling is literally "I hope this money turns into more money"
And then it doesn't.

do you work at a gas station convenience store or something? that's the only place i've ever seen someone drop money on a hundred lotto tickets

i always figured that guy had just pooled money for the tickets from his coworkers or something

Yeah, gas station.

None of my regulars come for lottery pools. They're all buying for themselves. I have no idea where they get the money to feed this hobby.

what if maleficent is MoM?

illustrated ansem sounds pretty dope
should i pull for him even though i only have enough for 1 pull?

No, save
Shes not that old

Anyway goodnight /khg/

Save until 30k or wait until anniversary.

Save for Dragon Maleficent. Literally him but AOE

>Dragon Maleficent
When? Is it a HSC medal? Because that sounds like one I'd actually want to save jewels for.

i know mercy pulls are best because there is a 100% chance i'll get the banner medal
but what are the chances of pulling a banner medal on a single pull?
are they any better than pulling it on any other 10 pull?
what about on the average EMC?

it looks like jp had it come out at the same time as ex cloud but in separate banners
i'd be fucking screwed if they did that
they'd really be throwing me a bone here if it was a HSC that had cloud as the top reward medal and maleficent as the lower tier reward medal

youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm3ZXUTKZU
comparison of load times
now the question is, are drives and dlinks fixed?

>it's still got the fucking spinning heart between cutscenes
ruins the immersion desu
takes me right out of the game

I think they goofed.

your chances are 0 - fuck all of getting a premium that isn't guaranteed. chances for getting the banner medal without mercy pull are also increadibly shit though.
so no you wont get any premiums pulling as soon as you get 3k jewels
you save up or get btfo

It's nothing special, just the regular 3k deal but upgraded with dotted epics

its been like this before

someone try pulling, it could be all guarnteeds who knows!

I got my first premium from a daily deal and my second premium first pull ursula banner

Pretty fucking low seeing as i only did that ONCE during the Illustrated Xion banner

Don't listen to this guy, I got HD Riku and Ursula on the first Ursula banner pull I did. Magic is real

wait a minute
there are tons of 2-tier defense dropping medals coming out soon

fug, that's gonna make a big difference in the speedruns

Anyone done load times for Drive/Style yet?

ursula had way higher odds than regular banners.
only 7 incredibly lucky daily memes and you've got yourself a guilt !

>ursula had way higher odds than regular banners

You can't fool us SENA.
It was pretty much the same.

Remember for every lucky person that gets a premium on the first few pulls there's at least 1000+ others who don't get one.

that seems like a lie

The only thing thing breaks my immersion is the sound of the ps3 violently shitting itself whenever it needs to read from disc. I'll buy the new compilation less for the 60 fps or convenience, and more for not having to hear that horrid chiki-chiki-chk noise anymore

I'm not lying.

Doing some coliseum, touched the wrong thing and somehow managed to invoke moonrunes.
This is the english version btw.

Oh also can someone tell me what it says. I don't speak moon.

1.5/2.5 is out in Japan this week? I feel like they've barely even mentioned the game at all.

I just hope the drive loading is fixed, and they don't block streaming.

t. lier

no it cant be out yet. I think those are only early copies

>1.5/2.5 is out in Japan this week
in a few hours lol

I was lying.

You would think so, but people who had 2.5 digitally, which should've fixed the issues, had maybe a second less in loading screens. Drive and command styles still took an ungodly amount of time.

So it wasn't that the game was on blu-ray, it was just badly ported and optimized.

In fact, let me rant a bit. KH2FM lessened vanilla 2's loading times, to the point where a speedrun takes half an hour less. These are two games on the same console released a year and a half apart.

KH2.5, compared to 2FM has 40 extra minutes just in loading times in JP, and an hour in NA.

And yet despite all this I have hope that Squeeniz has learned, because in 3D loading times were about 4 seconds long. In a cartridge game. But in 2.8 loading times were 3 secs long. If they improved loading times for a game going from a cartridge, which is fast as hell, to a disc, then there is hope.

There, rant over.

Nice rant, gives me hope. Guess we'll know soon. Wish it were a simultaneous release

There's also the fact that in 3D HD loading times were improved not only from a cartridge (which is the fastest game media in terms of loading) to a disc, but also the fact that 3D HD has to share disc space with another game and a movie with way better graphics and physics than it, and still manages to have faster loading times. It's impressive, if nothing else.

I hope the ps4 version of KH2 fixes that fucking awful reaction attack delay on Xemnas and Drive Form transition taking forever to happen.

I can't believe I used to think that the framerate on the left was fine.

are you seeing something im not seeing?

Does it not look horrendously choppy to you?

no

KH2 and BBS 60fps

youtube.com/watch?v=57CibvXa5q0&ab_channel

so changing to a drive form is now less than a second..
but we should probaly still pause buffer

Is Drive... faster than it was on PS2?

looks like it to me