Demon vs Hennessey Exorcist...Murrica Exorcist – 1000 HP

Demon vs Hennessey Exorcist...Murrica Exorcist – 1000 HP
Demon - 840 HP

EXORCIST
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Deeu9bJ00
Demon
youtube.com/watch?v=eCcUZHYVTks

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-shows/new-york-auto-show/news/a33201/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-specs-info-photos-performance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for an actual discussion.

I don't know why people are comparing the two. One is a commercially produced vehicle with a particular set of specifications right off the showroom floor. The other is an aftermarket tuner modified vehicle. It's like comparing a S1000RR with a GSXR 1000 that had $30,000 in engine work done to it by some meme tuners. Who gives a shit.

Anyways, I think it's cool that America is pumping out these retarded cars. It's not practical and it's ugly as shit but the numbers don't lie. it's fast, it's american, and it's less than $100k

Thats right America is number one cunt

Good point.... But one only has 1 seat. Are they comparable in price, I know Mr. H has a bad rep

>shady aftermarket company package including car at $135k with a limited 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty.
vs
>factory stock car at under $100k with a 3 year / 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and 6 year / 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty

I will gladly take the Demon over a Henneshit any day

yeah and you can get a passenger seat and rear seat as an option for $1

>America is number one cunt
>number one cunt
>America is

Yeah thats cool but what if I make a DEMON KING that makes 1500hp after some simple mods?

Because comparing tuner cars with factory cars is like 2 kids saying "OH YEAH?? WELL IF I TUNE IT IT ILL BEAT YOUR CAR"

>yeah and you can get a passenger seat and rear seat as an option for $1

Don"t be lying to me, please.

Because "Exorcist" is a clear attack at Dodge's "Demon"

its true, they're both 1 dollar each

trunk carpeting is a dollar too

im not lying

for $3 you get your seats and trunk carpeting

>Shots fired

Not funny....

roadandtrack.com/car-shows/new-york-auto-show/news/a33201/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-specs-info-photos-performance/

>Remember those rumors about the Demon having no passenger seats? It's true, but! You can add options back to your Demon to make it street-ready and daily-driver-able. Front passenger seat? It'll cost you one dollar. Back seat? Another buck. A Harmon/Kardon stereo is optional, though Kuniskis wouldn't reveal the price on that.

Can I play?

its from the official press release and they said it in the reveal

>Buyers have the option to add back the front passenger seat, rear seats and trunk carpeting kit for $1 each. Other options include the Harman Kardon 19-speaker, 900-watt audio system, power sunroof, heated and ventilated leather front seats with heated steering wheel, painted Satin Black hood, or new painted Satin Black hood, roof and decklid package.

1.) This is not the first 1000 hp camaro Henneshit has made
2.) Henneshit has made camaros with more power than this
3.) The power bump is all Henneshit did to the car besides the stickers
4.) Overprices as fuck (see #3), you can make the same power or more using aftermarket parts just like henneshit did
5.) The Demon will waste it in the 1/4 mile and will be collectable in the future

>not street legal

nope

Danke

Also before we start circle jerking over the Demon's 1/4 mile time note pic related.

If its performance improves with higher octane then lower octane likely gives you engine knocking.

....Or it has multiple fuel tables.

even when adjusted thats going to be like a 9.7-9.8 at sea level

no it has a setting for pump gas and one for 100 octane

That doesn't change compression ratio

but it can easily change air/fuel mixture and timing

How dense are you? do you really think dodge would sell a $100,000 car that knocks on pump gas when the technology to prevent it is readily available?

I thought exorcist was revealed a few weeks ago, before the demon

not like Dodge spent forever hyping the Demon up or anything

I mean damn just look at the name

>Hennesshit

Enjoy your missing parts

>Hennesey
>Ever

>I don't know why people are comparing the two. One is a commercially produced vehicle with a particular set of specifications right off the showroom floor. The other is an aftermarket tuner modified vehicle. It's like comparing a S1000RR with a GSXR 1000 that had $30,000 in engine work done to it by some meme tuners. Who gives a shit.
Yup

>Anyways, I think it's cool that America is pumping out these retarded cars. It's not practical and it's ugly as shit but the numbers don't lie. it's fast, it's american, and it's less than $100k

This so much. it's a nice change from the million dollar "supercars" you see coming from Greater Yuropooria all ear.

>America is number one

Let me fix that for you

>FCA is number one
>Italo-America is number one

Better.

how fast does the exorcist overheat

rotflmao

>that exorcist exhaust note
muh entire dick

get this actual drag strip car out of this thread please

B-but the SRT group is still American.