>oh you shot a rocket at me? lemme just use my translo-
>oh you missed it again
DIOS MIOS MY FUCKING PEENOS AIII MAMI SITTA

4th for Hanzo mains in plat should kill themselves

Sombra's hacked health packs will now be visible through walls
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753416574#post-12
More buffs for Sombra!

Justice

What a shitty OP. What is that pic even supposed to be?

Nǐhǎo!

the pharas are gonna hate us sombros aren't they?

>Faggots that wait till the DEFEAT screen to bitch about team picks

So NRG have signed iddqd and are probably going to grab Hableu and Ajax as well.

Can they be stopped?

FOUR (4) ((2+2)) SECONDS

MY DICK

HAHAHAHAHAHA
EVERYONE WILL HATE US

this entire general is full of silvers and golds, kudos to you for actually replying

not like any person here knows better than plat

Hana Song!!!!

Friendly reminder that MMR determines your SR placement, not your initial W/L ratio.

youtube.com/watch?v=-F36caHi2Bk

I want to BLACK Mei
She's so soft and sensual.

>esports
no thanks

So playing against bots only on arcade does not give you xp?

Who /Ana refugee/ here? What's the new bandwagon to jump on? Zen?

>random picture of LISA

Don't make OPs again

pls reply with 5 minimum masters+ before trying to discredit this

1 outta 1000 doesn't mean a general is actually knowledgeable what they talk about, it's constant waifu wars here.

>all this vertical mobility for a hitscan
Feels incredible mang.

This bastion shit it total cancer. The last several games I was in all had bastion+reinhardt+mercy+dva. At least with three tank, beyblade, and mcflashbang you didn't have to repick half your team just to counter it. If this is what competitive overwatch is going to become, I might as well just quit.

Ana still has the highest single target HPS and her heal boost and heal denial are still insanely useful. Stick with her, you'll be fine, just not able to win every 1v1 against flankers.

it's d.va all over again.

>stuck tanking
>need a hitscan
>get a genji main instead

Maining is cancer and needs to stop

>play in QP constant with high diamonds/grand masters
>never touched competitive
>would probably be in 3500+ when I play as well

Ehhh golden guns aren't worth it, I'll pass on that.

Holy shit, I'm fucking done. I am absolutely SICK and LIVID. So what if I fucking main Widowmaker. Do you faggots even know what the fuck you're talking about. Widowmaker is one of the best fucking characters in the game if you know how to play her, and you just think because "OH I CAN'T PLAY HER, ITS NOT ME ITS THE CHARACTER BOOOO". Why don't you arrogant faggots just get over yourselves and learn that picks are the most valuable thing in overwatch, an unhealable patch of damage that instantly gives you man advantage?

What, pharah giving you trouble, easy widowmaker. Zenyatta destroying the team with discord, easy widowmaker. Is it not fucking obvious, you fucking idiots. I honestly bet if any of you took the time to figure out how to properly play her and where to locate, not just fucking think "OH ILL GET UP HIGH AND THATS ALL MY PEANUT BRAIN CAN HANDLE", you'd be able to make contributions, ACTUAL contributions. Not your shitty Harambe hero because you can't fucking aim, REAL contribution.

Really. If you don't think that Widowmaker isn't one of the most strong, yet underrated characters in the game, tell me about it. Prove me wrong. I want to hear it. Oh wait, what's wrong, you can't? Yah I didn't fucking think so, because all of a sudden your idiotic mind realized, oh yah SHE DOES take out characters at long range in less than a second, oh yah SHE DOES take out gorilla easily because his critical hitbox is bigger than YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT GETS FUCKED EVERY NIGHT, LOOKING AT YOU MERCY MAINS.

Face it, you have nothing to argue against me with. You know I won this one. I'm right, and you all know it, you just won't admit it, so just go ahead with your meme responses "oh he so mad lol average widow main amirite". Seriously, let me know why I'm wrong because you fucking can't, jackass.

>not still playing her
Pussy

Can confirm, 6 losses/1 draw/3 wins last season and ended up in mid-diamond.

i figured i was gonna be gold-plat due to always doing pretty well in qp and got silver the climb has been easy but still

my sides

>losing for the sake of playing the same hero

Retard

xth for Amélie
I REALLY like Amélie.

>First for Spicy Thighs
Quick run down of the upcoming Patch notes (posted in previous thread). Tell me if I missed something/got something wrong

>Ana (nerf)
-damage per shot down from 80 to 60
-grenade damage down from 60 to 30
-grenade healing down from 100 to 50

>Zen (buff)
-discord orb now hits through shields

>Orisa (nerf)
-mag size down to 150
-ult charge time increased by 15%

>Winston (buff)
-barrier CD starts immediately after being placed

>Sombra (buff)
-translocator CD down to 4 sec
-quieter coming out of stealth (within 15 meters)

>Zarya (nerf)
-barrier no long protects from knockback from Lucio, Pharah, Winston ult

>Junkrat ( buff)
-no longer damaged by own grenades

kys

Shan't be reading a pixel of this

People really weren't so bad at the game that they actually thought D.Va herself was OP, right?
...right?

Official post from the forums

>Next PTR patch will have Sombra's hacked healthkits viewable through walls by all teammates

Seagull deserves a decent team for once.

The part about Zarya and concussion blast/boop is wrong. Winston ult goes through it.

Play ana you pussy. She still heals the most and has the healing buff grenade. Go to fucking mercy if you are concerned with healing or soldier if you want to fight.

Liang-Xing
He really likes to white wash his drawings doesn´t he

Great art anyway

well they randomly played Rogue in their placements and both teams put up a pretty good fight. i think in terms of team play they're gonna be amazing to watch

>mfw PTR as Tracer
>nerfed Ana
>discord through barriers

aww yeah i can't wait to be the tracer of the sky

Thanks, friend. I was connected to the 2.4 but just switched over to the 5. I get 4-5 bars on the 5. I will give it a try and see how it goes.

>losing
She heals the same and still brings a lot of utility in the form of sleep dart and healing boost/deny. She's just frailer and deals less damage, the second one I'm okish with but I believe the former was a bit too harsh.

You can still win and have fun, but you can't really just win all 1v1s anymore. Make every sleep dart and nade count.

Here's my problem with the Ana nerf. I don't even play Ana and I fucking hate it because now all the dps Ana's are gonna come over to Zenyatta. Fuck off.

my 3 most played characters are getting buffed. gorilla dick coming for you all

why can't I hear anyone in team chat? I don't even get the option to mute people

nigga just play Roadhog, he's the easiest character to hook and one shot

Hope your game loads fast boi, that pick is mine

>Zarya on attack
>Mercy boosted widow is poking all sorts of shit in us
>hear widow activate pervert vision
>bubble a hog right as they waddle into the open
>instant 40 charge

I mean, in the grand scheme it didn't contribute shit, but it was still fun to predict like that.

Same.

are you actually in team chat? press P in a game and show us a screenshot of what it looks like

>solo queue placements

why

>tfw played ana and zen and got fucked over by a tracer
What's your ign

Noted. The patch noted are a worded a weird. Thanks user

>tickle tent recharges after being placed down
Protect yo Mercies.

Holy shit, I'm fucking done. I am absolutely SICK and LIVID. So what if I fucking main Torbjorn. Do you faggots even know what the fuck you're talking about. Torbjorn is one of the best fucking characters in the game if you know how to play her, and you just think because "OH I CAN'T PLAY HER, ITS NOT ME ITS THE CHARACTER BOOOO". Why don't you arrogant faggots just get over yourselves and learn that picks are the most valuable thing in overwatch, an unhealable patch of damage that instantly gives you man advantage?

What, tracer giving you trouble, easy torbjorn. pharah destroying the team with discord, easy torbjorn. Is it not fucking obvious, you fucking idiots. I honestly bet if any of you took the time to figure out how to properly play her and where to locate, not just fucking think "OH ILL BUILD TURRET AND THATS ALL MY PEANUT BRAIN CAN HANDLE", you'd be able to make contributions, ACTUAL contributions. Not your shitty Harambe hero because you can't fucking aim, REAL contribution.

Really. If you don't think that torbjorn isn't one of the most strong, yet underrated characters in the game, tell me about it. Prove me wrong. I want to hear it. Oh wait, what's wrong, you can't? Yah I didn't fucking think so, because all of a sudden your idiotic mind realized, oh yah SHE DOES take out characters at long range in less than a second, oh yah SHE DOES take out gorilla easily because his critical hitbox is bigger than YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT GETS FUCKED EVERY NIGHT, LOOKING AT YOU MERCY MAINS.

Face it, you have nothing to argue against me with. You know I won this one. I'm right, and you all know it, you just won't admit it, so just go ahead with your meme responses "oh he so mad lol average widow main amirite". Seriously, let me know why I'm wrong because you fucking can't, jackass.

Stop playing mistake heroes

They've been kinda bad about clear patch notes lately

is this board even good at this game?

how many of you are masters+?

what the fuck kinda video game general discusses their game on Veeky Forums being a fucking casual on it

>He doesn't have OW on his RAM disk

wait does that mean you can discord zarya over her shield now too or just sym/rein/orisa?

Best breasts!

I want to lick the justice lady.

The good news is they might not be able to aim projectiles and be discouraged so they'll give up and move onto widowmaker or something. They won't have their scope with easy hitscan.

>not arguments
Whew! 0/3, anyone else?

I'm 3600 SR

I'm Masters on xbone. Does that count?

not that i give a fuck what you guys think. I only play Lucio, Winston, Symm and Rein in comp so i'd be fine on PC

edit: went full retard and forgot how to spoiler

About time they dropped clockwork.

Your team isn't in Voice chat. Could be a five stack fucking around in their own comms

but they are

>thinking anyone should ever spend their time to argue with braindead retard that unironically plays a sniper other than Ana

Don't you love it when middle schoolers play online video games?

1 of 5

and prove it

I'm still waiting for 4 more replies, excluding this one without fact

this is 1 of the most popular vidya gen's, this shouldn't be hard

unless...

you all actually suck?

>another non argument
0/4, tallying 'em up.

Tracer's lips always look really smooth and nice. I bet it'd be nice to kiss them

>lisa screenshot OP
>not even like overwatch sprites modded in or anything just straight up a screenshot from an unrelated game

>sombra comes up from behind
>her rubber bullets give me a nasty bruise
>slap her shit real quick so she ZOOPs away
>5 seconds later
>[annoying mosquito TMP noises]
>repeat for the entire duration of the round

Forgot my pic.

As a Zarya main I like Torb because his armor packs are bundled under my sheild, and can save me if I get hooked. I also like standing infront of his turret while people shoot at it brainlessly and get free charge.

That being said, if you know how to use his gun, you're fine by me. Just don't complain when we're down a tank/support/DPS/whatever role you're replacing.

again

proof

not like 2 outta 5 of this entire general makes everyone here credible

I feel like everyone posting is stuck in silver

Too bad you can't unless you're Emily.

Or winston but that's just a platonic kiss between very good friends that are almost siblings.

Oh wait I didn't even read the right bait. Widowmaker is fucking crazy if you're good, all others kys.

Please make Soldier 76 a perverted old man.

>torb
What are you even referring to.

He was probably sterilized in the super soldier program tbqh

Close man, but you forgot to change the 'her' s to 'him'

I'm going on 30 hours without sleep. I'm doing my best.

Well there's not a good way to prove it really, aside from linking my profile (or literally taking a picture of my TV, which i'm not going to do).

I've seen a few other Masters+ here, but you can usually tell who is good/bad at the game based on what they are posting. I've seen plenty of tips/advice on here that are laughably bad/wrong, but i've also seen some good stuff. It's inherent in an anonymous image board though