>fuel is a scarce resource
>drive gas guzzling supercharged v8s
>not riding around on < 125cc bikes

Hello i hate fun

V8 means redundancy and reliability m8

even if you lose half your cylinders the engine will still run

ford stronk

Ezpz

>And there goes the Challenger, being chased by the blue, blue meanies on wheels. The vicious traffic squad cars are after our lone driver, the last American hero, the electric centaur, the, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west! Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind the beautiful lone driver. The police numbers are gettin' closer, closer, closer to our soul hero, in his soul mobile, yeah baby! They about to strike. They gonna get him. Smash him. Rape... the last beautiful free soul on this planet.

Fuel isn't a scarce resource in Mad Max. I mean it's valuable in the sense that everyone needs it but Gastown is literally an enormous gas refinery, and powerful factions have oil pumps all throughout the wasteland.

>what is gas town

Best publicity movie ever

Top kek

loved those movies

>Rolls-Royce Phantom Two. 4.3 litre, 30 horsepower, six cylinder engine, with Stromberg Downdraft carburetor. Can go from zero to 100 kilometers an hour in 12.5 seconds. And I even like the color.

Ant pic better than no pic

Something that wasn't around in the first three movies, nigger

That's a fake!

>Not a 1974 monoco

Pretty sure comics and lore existed before the movies, it's really down to word of God though so if the writer says "yeah there were resource towns," then who are we to argue?

>hurr durr that's not Elenorrrrr

>Elenorr is silver durrrrrrrrrr

>nothing finer than the smell of a new car

seemed a little out of character but still so nice

Come at me bro

it always bothered me a nazi would drive a Rolls-Royce?

>not posting the superior truck

goat movie tho

>Not posting the best truck of all.

Are you seriously posting a pic of the General with COY and VANCE???

>dad had xb gs
>his friend crashed it and skipped the state
>i could have larped as mad max

Nah the movies were first and the first movie wasn't even very post-apocalyptic but whatever the writer says goes

JUST THE GOOD OL BOYS

kachiga my nigga

Nick cage is shit

And now he has traded up to a GT86.

Best car here.

UNTZ

People eater pls leave

Fun fact: The cars were on loan from dodge. So after filming they cleaned, resprayed and clocked them before selling them through dealers as regular cars. Some poor/lucky fuckers were driving them for years without knowing.

Same thing happened with some of the bullit cars too iirc

You beat me to it

It was V8 swapped though.

the wraith fuck yeah hella good 80s movie

>love me some Mirthmobile!
Also no pic related? Veeky Forums I am disappoint

The first movie wasn't post-apocalypse at all, the end of the world hasn't even happened yet in the first movie (hence why there's still civilization everywhere, an actual police force, working phone lines, what have you- shit's getting tight but humanity hasn't kicked the jug quite yet).

>'cept maybe pussy.

Suburban dually from Twister. Hnnggg. I never knew these were a thing.

Dazed and Confused, alright alright alright.

Fly truck is fly what film

My favorite part about Bullit is that they had to severely soup up the Mustang and weld it's frame each day and then still hat to pull two spark plugs from the Charger because it was still too fast for the Mustang.

Also, what's not to love about a car that can lose 6 hubcaps in a single chase?

Did Colt have a drivers license or a pilots license?

The Fall Guy

dazed and confused is boomer fap bait

He had a fall guy license (and I assume a bounty hunter license since he was based in California)

Grew up with that show, cried as a little boy if he didnt jump the truck during an episode. Still love it. I re-watched a lot of shows of my youth on DVD but fall guy is one of the few who still looks good not cheesy (looking at you, Airwolf)

Git good.

Colt Seavers used his truck as a plane in virtually every single episode. Some dude cut all jump scenes together some time ago.

From an Veeky Forums point of view its awful since you can clearly see axles and other stuff crack on landing. Still a blast

youtube.com/watch?v=yAIDqyi2XsM

>you will never suicide by cop car chase in a 70's muscle car
feels bad man, eventually though

Watching Knight Rider with my kids right now.

The sheer amount of small towns in California with inept/corrupt sheriffs and/or biker gangs is amazing.

Dont know, Knight Rider doesnt give the a kick anymore, somehow I find it cheesy now.

>The sheer amount of small towns in California with inept/corrupt sheriffs and/or biker gangs is amazing.

Exactly. But then again: In the A-Team world there are either no cops at all or corrupt ones.

The 2008 sequel/soft reboot is worth checking out if you enjoyed Knight Rider. It's by no means amazing, but it's decent.