YOU BUY COIN NOW!!!

"Chinese traders send Bitcoin over $1K"

Bitcoin (OTCQB:BTCS, COIN) has been boosted in the past year by increased demand in China on the back of a 7% annual fall in the value of the yuan, the currency's weakest showing in over 20 years.

Data shows most bitcoin trading is done in China where over half the traders have only basic conceptual understanding of economics and free markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=suicide hotline
technologyreview.com/s/603295/why-bitcoins-1000-value-doesnt-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Data shows most bitcoin trading is done in China where over half the traders have only basic conceptual understanding of economics and free markets.

>Data shows most bitcoin trading is done in China where over half the traders have only basic conceptual understanding of economics and free markets.

"1% of the Bitcoin Community Controls 99% of Bitcoin Wealth"

> "A market situation set up in this manner screams manipulation to even the most uneducated trader."

>haha you got rich because chinese buy bitcoin
cope

cope

1) BUY BITCOIN
2) BITCOIN GO UP PRICE. WORTH MANY MORE
3) PROFIT

I Rike free morey!!! I make much easy free morey!!

you know whats worse? The chinese buying BTC at +$1000 USD will end up richer in the long run, than dumb nocoiners XD

>American economy will collapse
>USD plummets and Yuan skyrockets and kills Bitcoin
How do Bitcoiners feel that China controls Bitcoin's destiny seeing how most Bitcoins are owned by Chinks.

>How do Bitcoiners feel that China controls Bitcoin's destiny seeing how most Bitcoins are owned by Chinks.

My advice: empty 401k, get 2nd mortgage. Buy Bitcoin.

It like free morey!!! No can lose!!!!

Monero And ETH will soon be 1k

>Monero And ETH will soon be 1k

MORENO ALSO GOING TO MOON

IF YOU WANT SELL BITCOIN, I NO GIVE YOU MONEY. YOU NO WANT MONEY. I GIVE YOU MORENO COIN. IT WORTH MANY MANY MORE IN FUTURE!!

HERE. YOU TAKE ALTCOIN FOR BITCOIN.

I DO YOU FAVOR!!

>How do Bitcoiners feel
1000% gains while you have to cope shitposting, feels pretty good.

Cope

>>How do Bitcoiners feel

FREEL SOO GOOOD!!! I SO RICH!!!!

>1000% gains while you have to cope shitposting, feels pretty good.

>He quotes BTC in fiat money
HAHAHA

reminder that if you wernt in monero at 0.001 and didnt experience the 20x bubble its been through already youve missed the boat already. if you still dont understand check the ethereum chart. altcoins are only good for pump&dumps and monero already had its.

that's almost 50% more than people who use fiat
google.com/search?q=suicide hotline

>gold is useless because people quote gold oz in dollars
a classic cope

>gold is useless because people quote gold oz in dollars
Yes, gold is actually useless because people valuate things in FIAT. Try to buy something with gold and you'll be laughed at. You're so clueless, it's painful. I'll just laugh when the USD plummets and the Chinese kill Bitcoins.

source?

Does this mean when China's economy eventually collapses, there will be a run on the banks and panic buying of bitcoins?

No, it means China will be in control of Bitcoin, just like the Russian Mafia controls Monero

technologyreview.com/s/603295/why-bitcoins-1000-value-doesnt-matter/

Control? LOL u dumb kike...

Hi OP. I am a collector of many bitcoins. I will share some of mine with you since you sound so hurt and confused. You too can become a coiner and join us in our glorious future.

Post address in this thread