So, where is it?

So, where is it?

In your local pond

Never coming out.

It's in the new GT Sport game.

toyota realized it would be too gay to market

Nothing is too gay when the miata sells.

You actually like that thing?

not if it's gayer than the miata

Me personally i think it looks great.

not OP but i think it will be fun car to work with.
but if it weights more then miata i dont see the point with this car, we all know toyota is going to give it cuck engine

To be honest now that the MX5 comes in a real targa top I don't need this as much.

If Toyota priced this at $15k, I wouldn't care if it had a shitty 3cyl and a 5 speed manual box. I would buy it immediately, without hesitation. I've said this since it was announced.

It'd make sense to just drop whatever Corolla engine into it and whatever manual box they have laying about. It needs to be parts bin stuff so it's all cheap. The main failure of the GT86 was that the engineering costs were astronomical because muh shitty engine and muh floppy chassis.

Seriously, power is not important if we can get a RWD anything at this point that is in the same price range as cheap FWD hatchbacks.

A hard top Miata is what, 35 grand? Toyota claimed they were targeting sub 20k for this thing.

ive bought 2 brand new cars in my life and have sworn off new, but if this comes out at 15-20k and meets its claims for weight and handling i would almost definitely make an exception to use it as a tuning platform

>targeting sub 20k
I now regret blowing my 15k budget on an MRS

Dont worry Toyota will find way to fuck this car up.

the miata doesn’t sell that much.

CUTE!!!

By sport car standards it sells a shitload. It's the best selling two seater in the world.

They've sold over 1,000,000 miatas. That's a lot for a sports car. It's one of the best selling sports car lines, and it's been around the least amount of time. They've sold about 1.5 million vettes, and that's from the 50's. 1.5 million Z cars, and those are from the 60's.

>Miata
>Sports car

a low small usually 2-passenger automobile designed for quick response, easy maneuverability, and high-speed driving

miatas became really popular as more women started driving

I see more women in vettes than I do miatas.

I've literally never seen a woman driving a miata period, it's always a male. I see lots of women driving Camaros and mustangs, though. Never a Challenger.

Oh definitely. It'll probably be 21k with a 1.2L i3, not even an offset 3 cylinder to balance it. I would buy one if it comes like they described, but it just won't.