xth for breast metal waifu

Help me pick my next champ please.

you forgot eyoson but its better than another luluop

comfy bfs~

fiora is My waifu no one else's

Is this the shitpost general?

*looks around*

Yep. This is the place.
How best to proxy singed if I really hate my teammates?

fluffy tails

NICOLAS CAGE

should i go to sleep? it's 0122

Morde, Yorick, or Karthus

I'm really excited for the Urgot rework based on that textureless model the PBE took down, but I'm worried they're going to rework him into a boring ordinary ADC instead of preserving his unique gameplay as a ranged tank/anti-tank.

That, and Urgot is cool in general. I hope they make sure he stays fairly ugly.

xth for Syndra

Am I Froggen yet?

if you really wanna vex your team you walk near the nexus turrets right when creeps spawn and pull all 3 lane's waves and cs them before dying to an enemy

that really riles your team up

Become an Aatrox main with his new buffs

You like Morde Raidersguy?

If dubs THE ORDER IS GIVEN

Xth for Merc Treads!

Go to sleep cutie. I'll join you in a minute. I need a body pillow for tonight.

i want to look EXACTLY like janna!

anivia!!

I want to gentle cuddlebully Kog'maw and tug on his antennae!

Did you mean to reply to me?
if not, that's fine, i'll be lonely as usual xddd

I WANNA FRENCH KISS MERC TREADS

>Doublelift to TL

wat

i love memequeue. it's like normals but with a rank on it that's even more meaningless than the soloduo one.

This would extremely hurt the kogmaw

>mercury's treads arent made of mercury

I didn't mean to reply to you. You can die in your sleep for all I care.

I plan on it. Thanks for the warm wishes!

It would be a gentle tugging!

vg vs vg results, the game was good because certain players werent in it edition

>Varus became too strong because lethality is a poorly thought out stat and he dips too well with a mastery
>so we're nerfing the mastery, the stat AND varus as well because fuck him

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is LIVE on NA!

The password is vidya

Reminder to Mordefags that the VGU will inevitably turn him into a generic Sion/Poppy style tank and remove everything you love from him. He probably won't even have a remaining AP ratio especially if CertainlyT gets his hands on him again.

>the game was good
>a complete stomp
kys

>I do better on my level 10 smurf with no runes or masteries than my entire team with full runes and masteries

Threadly reminder to be nice to Lulu and that pugmaw is a fugly skin

ENEMY SPOTTED

hey guys it's me, ̶k̶ dog'maw
I'll be your adc for this game

Of course. I did use to one-trick him.

I know it's echoed a ton in lolg but he does need a VGU horribly bad. Not necessarily because he's beyond shit tier champion power wise like Aartox but because the execution of his general theme is just so horribly to what it could be and his strengths/weaknesses profile is far too extreme to be healthy for the game in general

Of course not, Runeterra doesn't have a space program. Even if they did, they probably wouldn't be able to reach our solar system in any reasonable time.

Mojo Online

Draven!
He's so cool!
Sorry to that one user who wanted to talk about books, I was in a league game!

>implying mercury is made of mercury

i've only played one game with you and i already can't stand you please refrain from joining again

It's made of Mercury idiot.

>literally kicked for no valid reason

Wew lads cancer customs ww@

I will give TL another 5 years of no lan wins. Because I must show them a new era

of

Mechanics

What are you hoping for from the VGU?

Personally, I think if they heavily retooled the passive but kept the general play pattern (urges you to stay and fight rather than run, deceptive tankiness and back loaded damage causes enemies to overcommit to fights they can't win but initially look easily winnable) that would be best.

Other than that, his giant mace makes me think that some sort of extreme knock back should definitely be a part of his kit, and being a sort of king of the dead not!Sauron, some sort of fear somewhere in his kit would be ideal.

>implying Mercury doesn't have rivers of quicksilver on its surface

i have explained to you so many fucking times why i dont let you play that its not even funny anymore, stop fucking playing the victim here you fucking retard

Cause drama elsewhere.

You just like power tripping like the huge sperg you are.

>him just deciding he gets to kick me because he doesn't like me
>is me causing drama
?

Oh, jesus, i'm gonna get fisted hard.

So let me get this straight?

>DL joins TL a team on the verge of regulation
>Still gets to "tryout" out for TSM for the summer split
>Both TSM and TL signed the franchise bullshit
>Regiape has been cool with the TL crew since the Curse days

How the fuck is shit like this allowed? Hes pretty much lending them DL just to have them avoid regulation.

vg vs vg bets

>kick one player because i know for a fact he will make the game shitty as fuck
>powertripping

Can someone explain why the FUCK Primetime Draven is so seldom used when it is his best skin? He gets a whole new set of voice overs and it's all breaking the fourth wall.

Riot will literally do everything and anything in its power to keep Doublelift on teams, shitting them up.

because his blades look retarded

Because every draven main is a tyler1 fanboy and he only uses soulstealer

>my personal opinion dictates who does and does not get to play in vgs
>not a general consensus on someone consistently trolling or inting

This is your only place that you will have any influence and you like taking it out on me eh?

Is he playable now?
Also all the invisible champions + Galio initiations are going to be nasty as fuck

Its for beta cucks only.

i'll post nudes if blue team somehow wins

Yes, he is a much better Fiora.

>Soulstealer
Fuck I mean soul reaver

That's the edgelord Draven skin.

>>/reddit/

if you don't like he's doing then make your own games and if it's a legitimate problem other people will join them

I think this is just you bitching though

He honestly sounds like he's gonna be a really good jungler now.

I LOVE PUG'MAW

Possible but no walljumps and w neing useless outside of ganks will hurt

Draven is literally a meme champion

>one guy doesn't like me so I'm barred from playing in vgs

Making more sekrit clubs is not the solution to sekrit clubs

it's funny how much drama is incited when someone's kicked from vvv it's like the thread turns into pol for 30 minutes

He has Q though to make it over walls?

Warwick's W is useless outside of ganks, and he can only jump over walls with his ult

>guy makes a lobby
>doesn't like you
>kicks you out

nobody owes you anything kid

It collides with terrain.

Official /lolg/ Couples List!!!
Majin Buukage + MJF
Master Style + Gumi Cat
TheCriticalMiss + PFG
King Grey + The Destroyer
ImThem + Kat
Merc Treads + me
Rumia + (you)

Wait I meant Warwick's E

I'm pretty sure he meant Galio

>Enemies in Singed poison trail gain a slight MS boost

This would buff him.

>vgs aren't for the public

If he wanted to make a custom game for his friends that's one thing, if he is making a vg you don't kick people from it.

Far as I've been around we haven't kicked people till he started power tripping.

Where am I?

That's Aatrox you retard, not Galio

Man I am starting to just feel really unlucky.
This was my last game.
I was 6 of my teams 7 kills.
My adc afk'd

I'm a horrible ideas guy so I'll try to stay away from imagining what his kit may be like.

The three absolute most basic things I want addressed to his kit is

1.Please, give him the defensive base stats representative of a juggernaut. Having 525 base health and less armor than fucking Assassins/Marksmen is fucking pitiful

2.If you're gonna go all in on the "Zero mobility low MS" Juggernaut theme, what unique assets can you give him in his kit that will allow him some form of a CONSISTENT (I.E not MAYBE every 5 minutes like the current ghost dragon) avenue of agency for him to have over a game. Is he gonna be a hell of a splitpushing threat? Will he have something teams will covet in terms of teamfighting ability. I dunno what the hell it might be, but it needs to be strong enough to cover up what in today's League is a GIGANTIC weakness. And I'm not entirely sure if even Riot with their recently good track record of VGUs can pull that off, hence why I wouldn't be surprised if he was given some light CC in his rework so there doesn't have to be such extremes. This is by far my biggest concern,

3.Itemization. This IMO is one of the things that's holding Morde back the most. Most juggernauts only have to build 1-2 damage items to be relevant damage threats for almost the entire game and then can build straight tank after that and still be very tanky regardless of their damage output. Morde HAS to run at least 3 damage items in Gunblade/Rylais/Void Staff in order to remain relevant in both the damage AND the tanky side, which means if he falls behind he's absolutely fucking useless outside of beig a dragon/ult bot. It's been said before I think but similar to Darius and his passive armor pen I really think he needs some sort of passive or even active MR shred/steal so he could likely ditch having to have a Void staff in his builds and can just go 2 damages items into tank which is pretty standard for Bruisers/Juggernauts at the moment.

There's a difference between kicking people you don't like and kicking people that will intentionally make the game unpleasant for the nine other players.

Oh fuck im retarded and on mobile

Yeah aatrox seems like a good jungler

>Rumia + (you)
yes please

also you forgot moooooosh + shibblets

Show me one example where I have inted or trolled the team to make it unpleasant. Being a bad player doesn't mean I am intentionally doing bad.

I keep forgetting to put images in my posts
I'm going to stop playing ranked today.

Who are you?

:3!
cute

Tomoka

Merc Treads

lotus cat

Take my life essence slute fox