pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
├ Winter Symphony (until 3/22)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides, Futas (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

how would everyone rate the new crafts?

Balanced

I did do that, got lucky and got a +102% power +2 pp customization within the first 5 attempts. and I'm counting both hits for sakura and guren

it seems like the only advantage is bringing out damage faster but at the cost of the shittiest damage/pp ratio to ever exist

It's straight up worse. From what I'm seeing, I take 1 more crafted Sakura End just to kill Rodos compared to uncrafted.

the devs right out said it was weaker but easier to use.

Weaker, but that doesn't account for its PP intake and perhaps DPS.

What is the SG prompt at the end of a match?

You can pay 10 SG to scratch another square. The items you can still get are displayed at the top.

you can scratch another square for sg

well that's just fucking great. other classes get things like straight charge t0 while katana bravers which are already shit in terms of dps and pp consumption get a crafted nerf

vr tokyo is the hardest map

holy shit pvp is fun

What VR Tokyo?
I thought those aren't in yet?

One shot PVP is boring and for drooling retards.

you must feel right at home then

>vr volcano 3 times in a row

Is rifle the most useless weapon in pvp?

i would say rod is worse

Rods are.

Clever cunt. Still doesn't change it is shit just like your taste.

>can't dodge
>cry

Hi, pso2g. Are you able to party up with a friend for the ranked VR modes?

I meant PVP mode. Sorry

you can set passwords for local games, but thats about it.

Dodge? My gaijin internet means I get hit before they do. I swing my sword before another guy and I get by him cause the server registers his superior nippon internet before mine.

I wasn't even the user you replied to. it's only that it's 1-shot if you're doing something wrong like walking into swords

Is this the worst update of EP4 yet?

Bummer!

You can't bypass the matchmaker luckily

I might just be. I knew PVP would be bad but not this bad.

pvp is awful, the crafts are a joke, even the new 12* units don't seem like much so I'd say yeah

PvP is fun, Arkuma Slot isn't a waste of coins anymore, all the crafts are neat.

tfw you make clutch plays in the last 5 seconds and win the game

>tfw you cant kill anyone in PvP because of your shit connection.

>all the crafts are neat

you could just tell us straight if you wanted us to know you're retarded user

How do I say "I understand" in Nip?
Want to make shortcut words of simple affirmative actions for peeveepee so no angry Japs can figure out I'm actually a Gaijin

This general seems really dead.

分かりました、君は韓国人ですか

Sorry, all the crafts but the ice one are neat.

hiragana wakatta or wakarimashita.
I don't think most of them care bout the kanji usage.

PVP killed it.

I'm not a korean.

So if I just say わかった after being told to take the right or something similar it won't raise any red flags?

アメリカ人でえええす。バーガーください。

does anyone know the exact stats on the new 12* units?

くたばれだ

Just use shortcut 5 unless you've changed it to something faggy
>pic related

わかります

>I'm not a korean.
読め出きない外人www

Yep, but since PVP is really fast-paced and took less than 5 minute to do so, all you need is to understand where nips want you to go.
Alternatively you can just say おk, but I do not know how "META" this pvp can go, as it is so simple.

The possible case is they probably want you to pick specific weapons, and to avoid some.

What do you do against burn? It prevents the natural heal and just guarantees death

you dodge dumbass. it's one of the few things you can actually dodge in this fucking pvp, just do it half a second before it hits you

red one you can work out yourself, blue one needs someone to actually take thee plunge on it.

>dodge
>with gaijin ping
I get hit behind walls all the time m8

100 pinger here, this happens so often too.
Probably the opposite player is lagging but who knows.

New cutie

>I will fucking crush your balls under my heel

Her strong voice gives me a boner.

What's everyone rank at? I'm C3 right now.

patrician taste

Is Sakura Endo type 0 the worst thing that has ever happened?

Where's the Nier scratch did they really delay it just to get people to pvp

yep by two days

Noob here, I bought a bunch of cheap ass 12* nox shit and a saiki set using the pittance of cash I had right at the update- the ability slots, which I finally have an understanding of are low as shit, should I just use this stuff to help me in the meantime until i get more cash for better slots to try to fix it and grind it all now?

saiki is still very good. not top tier but really good nonetheless. if you can put aside a couple million to get some basic attack affixes on them they'll carry you very, very well until you get a better set

as for the nox shit, that was probably a waste of money. you're better off getting some revolucio stuff now that they're available, or waiting for the aura weapons. in case you're 70+ you can also just go for the ray or astra shit instead

yeah. there are many things katana bravers need but a nerf to damage and pp usage is not one of them, especially one you have to pay for

Are bows still viable? I've tried full r-atk build as a br/gu since ra is too low level and it feels lacklustre aside from some very specific chain/banish setups.

>nerf to damage and pp usage
Sakura0 -> Gekka is literally the highest DPS Katana has right now. It's a two step making it easy to throw in an N3 to get PP back if you need it too.

Proof?

You forget the fact that you can actually move/jump while charging normal Sakura, but not when it's crafted.

so where do I actually spend things from battle arena?

Go to the place where the CM/Excube/Photon shops are, there's a new NPC there for that stuff.

There is a new girl next to the loud cmode guy on the normal ship.

where are the cap +1s? they're not in the shop

scratch

>DPS

and once you pull your head out of your theorycrafting ass you'll realise besides making you stationary unlike every other main katana PA, the damage-to-pp ratio goes down the fucking shitter

it might surprise you but in this game we don't get many chances to fight unmoving objects while having an unlimited pp supply

It's a logical replacement for Tsukki. Does significantly more damage with a shorter animation time and better DPPP. TsukkiGekka was already by far the best damage per PP, replacing the more inefficient part of the combo with something that's superior in every way makes it only better.

That's not the point, Type 0 changes Sakura Endo from a pure mobbing tool to single target DPS.

>pure mobbing tool
You're just pulling shit out of your ass now.

literally every single boss fight has phases where it opens up the weakspot and you go nuts on it nowadays

>That's not the point

>being able to move while charging
>not the point of braver

Sakura Endo is garbo single target.

You have Guren for that. Slowly moving around while charging Sakura is far from optimal.

I see, so this emblem shit is just king of the hill fighting in the guise of some emblem collecting shit.

yeah, you go nuts on it with all 50pp you have left over from actually fighting the boss. you don't waste that remaining pp on the most ass-backwards inefficient PA you can find

>TsukkiGekka was already by far the best damage per PP

you trolled too hard. gotta try and make it less obvious next time

You haven't even played Katana recently and just hate on everything Ep4 for the sake of it, don't you?

>Sakura Endo
>Endo

Have you never played Braver to even understand that you WILL use Sakura for certain circumstances the craft makes it worse for? Everyone can meme it up about Braver being the Guren class, but there are circumstances you will use other PAs for. Guren can and will overshoot, making you miss hitting the part of the enemy you want to hit, unlike Sakura where you can control it better which would be one of its usecases.

Theorycrafting has no point if it has no real world use, and that's simply what crafted Sakura is.

That's exactly what I said though. It changes it from being a mobbing tool to better single target. You have to pick between one of the two.

I love the shit out of ep4 and katana braver is what I've spent like 90% of my play time at. with that cleared up, what was your point again?

>katana braver is what I've spent like 90% of my play time at
More like wasted 90% of your playtime as if you didn't even know about TsukkiGekka.

ebin meems m8

Isn't TsukkiGekka the aoe stun move?

Enemies in general, both bosses and mobs god damn it. It's not a fucking mobbing tool, it has its use in both single target and mobbing for the cases I stated earlier.

Plus to address one of your earlier points, Tsuki>Gekka isn't even that best in terms of DPP. Guren and even Sakura beat it. It has high DPS but chews up your PP fast so you can't keep it up.

AoE stun move is Fudou Kuchinashi.

why am I not getting any +1s

is pvp laggy as shit for the japs as well? for example like your opponent uses rising edge which isnt even close to hitting your character and it hits anyway

no, for the nips it's good. we're the ones getting fucked because we're thousands of miles away from jp

where do the non point boost items you get from battle arena end up?

It's suddenly gotten laggy for me in the last 20 minutes.

the collection storage. you'll see them when you go back to your ship

So, what's the best map, and why is it Forest?

Was Gekka the slash wave that's good for dudes with a lot of parts? All those nip names sound the same.

Forest >= Tokyo > Volcano

How do I into pvp?
I went to arena and take ranking match and don't know what to do anymore.