European crown vic?

what's the equivalent to the crown vic in europe?

>decent fast(ish)
>rwd
>big and comfy
>proven to be reliable engines (used by law enforcement?)

OMEGA
M
E
G
A

Mercedes Benz E Class. It's the Standard for police and taxis in Germany.

This fits none of the bills except for being the number 1 choice over here for police

Vauxhall Omega probably the closest bet, but they are quite old now so no longer used.

BMW 330d and 530d probably the closest to fitting the bill.

Taxis yes, police no
That would be 3-series touring or 5 series sedan

See I was under the impression that full sized sedans are straight up illegal in Europe, along with large displacement engines, guns, owning more than one car, and owning your own home.

All I see are Fords and BMWs

One thing to consider is that in the UK we have different cars for different purposes as opposed to a one size fits all like the crown vic. Shitty diesel Astras for town stuff, Audis and BMWs for traffic stuff (motorways / pursuit vehicles), Focus Estates and Volvo Estates for dog units, and X5s / Touaregs are often used for armed response

not against the law, just "discouraged" through batshit levels of taxation
want to have fun? pay the fuck up

Yeah I live in BaWü, my view is probably biased.
In Bavaria, you get more cops driving BMWs and in the north more in Passats.

I'd still say, the primary "big" RWD sedan in Germany is the E-class.

I know, I was just poking fun. The owning your own home bit was a bit obvious.

that's only in the UK lmao
and the UK isn't even european anymore

Fun Fact. There are places in Europe where you can legally own modern full-auto weapons.
There are no places in North America where that is the case.

Home ownership is much more prevalent in fucking Greece and Portugal than it is in the US (median net worth is 2x higher there too).

Maybe visit some time to see that it's pretty nice here overall.

This t b q h.
V6 omega is plenty fast, quite reliable, discrete and comfy
If you prefer to burn the devil's fuel there's a diesel version with a BMW straight 6
And bonus points for RWD

>There are no places in North America where that is the case.

Nigga I can own a fucking minigun, no permits, no registration

isn't NFA "tax stamp" a form of registration?

nice stock photo.
Also, do you own anything from the 90's or later?

You're an American, right? Unless you're a manufacturer or importer, you can only own a pre-86 minigun, of which there are exactly 6 registered weapons.

>can own a fucking minigun, no permits, no registration
All legal full autos are registered with the ATF in the form of the 200 dollar tax stamp, and has to be a pre-1986 model
Also, this is assuming you can even find one on sale
You also posted an airsoft mockup of a handheld minigun

omega

>All these butt blasted people over my guns comment
1-800-come on now
We all know even if you're in a gun lucky euro country, your gun culture still sucks.

>posts wrong info
>gets corrected
>calls others butt blasted
>claims he was right anyway

Cant hear your europoor buttblast over my freedom.

>devil trips

BMW 5 series, used all over the place by the police, regularly clock up half a million miles with little more than oil changes every 12,000 miles.

This. A BMW is a totally different ownership proposition here than in the States by the sound of things. I have had 3, done about 70k between them, and besides consumables one needed a radiator and thats it. Good cars.

Americans are the most buttblasted people on earth

As a matter of fact one american get buttblasted by this post

There isn't really a "Europe" equivalent because each country has it's own thing going on. The UK has been listed and for Germany I'd say the E Class Merc and 3/5 Series fit the bill.

>BMW
>proven to be reliable

American't don't do basic maintenance and thing anything over $3 for a part is expensive because they are quite poor by comparison.

I heard tat the v6 isn`t really that reliable. The old i6 on the Omega A is supposedly superior.

FPBP
America got the V6 version as the Cadillac Catera.

>big
>Ford
>rwd
>used by the bolice

I used to see these pretty often, but they all vanished like 5 years ago.

the thing is, if we wanted to we could. we have that freedom.

>Fun Fact. There are places in Europe where you can legally own modern full-auto weapons.
>There are no places in North America where that is the case.
you can literally own them with a 200 dollar atf transfer fee, although i will admit the gun laws in switzerland pertaining to automatics are much better than US gun laws. US gun laws are still better though, and you're cherry picking

>german car parts
>cheap
Crown vics don't have 1000 dollar struts.

Neither do most BMWs in yurop, where overnight parts from Germany are a thing.

>europe
>rwd
>used by law enforcement
you can only pick two

Can't spell Twingo without win