>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PNzbmYEGO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Honor?
More like For Goner KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=_PNzbmYEGO0

>20-32s
>in what fucking universe do we fucking bow to reddit

>Guy in a duel asks me how to fight/counter my strategies
>Tell him and give him advice
>He learns
>Feel good for teaching another player

>playing Elim
>Fighting my opponent when a team mate dies, and then his opponent comes flying at me from off-screen
>Kill my primary opponent and switch to new guy, second team mate dies
>Still fighting my second opponent when third enemy team member shows up and last team mate dies
>Kill second opponent just as third shows up
>4th shows up soon after
>Beat both and claim victory

When did you git gud, /fhg/?

shame they look like shit, at least i got 300 salvage for the two

when I learned to play a fat guy

color him green

and defend my swamp

>tfw your upper torso falls off

PK has transcended the ledge itself.

I've discovered a big problem and need some serious help guys.

I have never won a Duel against a Berserker.

I don't know what it is but I just cannot reliably deal with them. I can't parry any of their attacks.

Help me. Warden main btw.

The best feel

>ITT we post and Comment Hero Selection menus

>tfw you cant feel anything from the chest down

it's already at the point where if you use the asterisk gear you look like a straight-up disgrace

this

>fight valk player
>does nothing but top hit then right then sweep
>bitches when i just shield bash heavy
>complains that you literally cant counter it
>leaves on round 3
will people learn to dodge and not to spam their flowchart

How stop PK?

Swing, feint, grab when they dodge.

It's actually much more common than any other Heroic sword, AND looks like shit

>It's a 3 bots on your team episode

Alt+F4

Can you feint lights too or just heavies? What if they just block?

is asterisk gear only for weapons?

I'm not sure whether I should cringe or laugh

nuke her with Catapult

Berserker can feint lights, so be careful. Otherwise, no, you can only feint heavies.
If they just block, then you can either feint > guard break, or feint left or right > top light, or feint top or left > zone attack

>Playing elimination
>Get stomped the first round by a Warden who severely outskilled me
>Pair up with him again next round
>Run and grab a shield and beat him
>WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
I love how people throw tantrums over using the buffs in elimination

To add on, berserkers like to do their dodge attacks often. If you go up against a berserker that does, then feint, then parry his dodge attack.

Remember to throw in some actual heavy attacks along with the feints, to keep the berserker guessing.

>Go against a Rep 2 Warden as a level 10 Lawbringer
>Manage to repeatedly throw him into a corner and shove him into stuns
>He complains about it being impossible to beat and quits
>Get matched against him again
>This time go my level 3 Conqueror
>He's still Warden
>Vortex the FUCK out of him
>He complains it's impossible to beat and leaves
>Also complains about Peacekeepers, Berserkers and Warlords

I love playing LB. Legitimately the worst class but definitely the most fun.

they are an aspect of the game, map control is important. How it really should play out in the beginning of a round is you deciding wether it is more advantageous to go after a buff yourself or to stop your opponent from going after his

>shugoki
>playing elim
>opponent blocks most of my attacks
>I block all their attacks
>teammates die, not surprising, ones a bot and died first
>see the popup of my teammates dying one by one
>still can't kill my opponent
>close, but no cigar
>other 3 arrive nearly unscathed
>now fighting a 1v4
>fml
>manage to external block most of the attacks
>fuck it, i'm running
>run for about 30 seconds
>one of them grabbed a fucking movement speed increase buff
>stuns me long enough for the others to arrive again
>revenge
>stunlock
>hold them off for a little bit
>get guard broken and stunlocked to death

at least it took all 4 of them to kill me

>get disconnected during a duel just as I was being executed first round
>awkward timing but whatever
>get multiple long messages from the guy 10 mins later about how I was destroying the community by quitting and how awful I was

wew that was some autism

How did you get messages from him? Console? Can you still do that on consoles?

I haven't kept up with the game for the past few weeks. Have they patched the glitch where Shugoki gets an unparryable unblockable charged R2?

Console yeah, you can send anybody any message as long as you have their tag.

oh yeah. and voicemails too

there is something insulated and special when it comes to console where you feel like maybe these people haven't played many games and think they deserve to win all the time because they bought a game.

it's difficult to explain. but people really go off on consoles. and i'm saying people who are so bad that they shouldn't have any emotion at all in the game.

Don't like ledges, don't stand next to one.

Oh god what?

Is this like my Dark Knight fight because I'm a raider main.

If I defeat the football within me do I become a paladin?

>deadpool emblem
It's the naruto emblem at this point

I just have a dark red crucifix on a white background. It's nothing special and nobody will remember it, but it looks clean.

I want to see some game where every person on both teams is the same character.

>8 shugokis
>8 peacekeepers
>8 nobushis

I have managed to find a single Elimination game. Took 20 minutes of queue and I had an AFK on my team and the enemy team had three peacekeepers, but I did it. We lost horribly.

Back to duels and getting 20 steel a match with no orders ever, I guess?

I've gotten like 7 full Giglamesh's but only ~1.5 Rogan's (the default sword) on my Rep 12 Warden. Shit's silly.

I AM THE SUN

I play on xbone, and For Honor has given me more fucking hatemail than I've ever recieved before my entire time playing on xbox 360 and xbox one
>Gank a PK in elimination
>Get a message from them
>Don't check it until the game is over
>"Stop ganking, you're trash"
>Reply to him telling him to go to duels if he wants 1v1s
>"You're trash! Your k/d is worse than mine, I checked you on the for honor tracker haha!"
>Tell him it's fucking pathetic that he's looking up my stats because I ganked him
>"Oh I look up lots of people, don't feel special"
>He then sends me a screenshot of his own stats as if I even give a shit
The funniest thing about this is stats are fucking meaningless. If I wanted to be an austist I could leave every single game I'm losing or doing bad in and have perfect stats officially.

But yeah, we have people so fucking salty they actually look you up on the stat tracker to try talking shit

420praiseitmotherfucker

Can only find duels.
Dominion or Deathmatch all timeout.
Open NAT.
WHat the fuck is going on?

I'd love to see this scene edited with that guy grabbing power ups while running around that room

This patch removed player counts from consoles also, by the way

This almost makes my face feel hot with embarrassment for Ubisoft. Nobody would care if they saw it, regardless of the number. But removing it looks so grim and sad.

They made their money. I got the game for free so I'm not too mad, but I'd imagine people who bought the full priced game and season pass will be pretty upset when their 100+ bucks disappears because Ubisoft shit the bed like they did with The Division. It's a shame, because For Honor is at least a unique idea for a game, even if the execution is disastrous.

... am I a lawbringer main now?

>The most versatile player ever created

>community order barely misses mark
>they extend it by another 72 hours
>that slow fucking crawl it's making
>yfw they just pad the numbers this time
What's the next community order gonna be? 10,000 takedowns in Skirmish?

Tfw the
>post fap
>post food
>post sugary intake

feels

"Community must play a single match of Skirmish without anybody disconnecting".

>'threw me off a ledge, fucking dishonorable'
>'coming from the guy that threw me off the past two rounds and then left after i countered'
>'you can't even play you fucking scrub'
>'maybe if you weren't tossing me off ledges you'd see your ass handed to you on a silver platter.'
>'yeah right, you are probably some fuckin autistic degenerate who had his parents buy him the game just so he stopped bugging them'
>'i know you are, but what am i'
>'cant even think up a good comeback you fucking idiot'
>'lol imma post this shit on Veeky Forums'
>'as if i give a fuck'
>'this is hilarious to me'

it was never going to be a huge, long-term hit. it's too unique and it's a fighting game. i just really wonder why they put the population counter in to begin with.

if there's any chance you will want to remove it on patch 1, you shouldn't put it in there to begin with. there's nothing to gain from it when established, big-name FPS games with pop counters will always blow it away.

i think they believed this was going to be much bigger than it is, but that doesn't jive with the 4v4 casual modes being as poorly-balanced and disconnecty as they are

the whole thing is a mystery really

Don't let your memes be dreams.

You forgot an obnoxious amount of throws, an enviromental kill and hatemail

Wait so

you mean to tell me that my internet connection is fine and its just ubisoft servers are shit?

why does people going on about how LB is good with ledge when Raider and Warlord are clearly better at it?
and maybe Shugoki with that golf swing grab

Ubisoft knew it would be a quick buck to pump out between Ass Creed and Ghost Recon releases, but the poor fucks who actually developed the game probably thought it was gonna be the next Rainbow Six: Siege and retain a good playerbase of loyal fans while bringing in new blood with free weekends and sales. I hate how transient and temporary all media has become due to the internet and 24 hour news cycle. People just buy, quickly consume, and look for something else to buy and quickly consume.

Could be both, but the servers are fucking broken. The game could have maintained a sizable PC player base if they had just fucking spent the extra money on servers.

With law its more the speed that he can do it. Thats why you see the webms with like 3-4 people being hurled off while he's in revenge. Raider and Warlord have to go into a long animation for it.

Law just grabs you and shoves you off while screaming LAAAAAAAWW

>as a community, play whatever you want once or twice

Its 6AM and i haven't slept

should i just bail and play For Honor in the morning or whenever I wake up or sit here and wait?

>tfw fucking terrible at the game and cant remember more than 2 moves or do any feints to save my life
>forced to play shugoki and bait retards into oneshot hugs and bat them off ledges to win matches

ain't even mad honestly ive tried everyone and no one is more satisfying than the fat man

is LEGENDARY better then LB ?
is LEGENDARY getting a buff ?

wait
always go for waiting

>Narrowly missed mark while shit was crashing like crazy.
>extend it 72 hours
>it finishes before the next day is over.

Ded gaem

I AM THE...........AIR

Both Raider and Law are getting a buff.

I'd say Raider is better since tap feints can actually open people up.

LEGENDARY is better than LB and super good in the hands of a good player. LB is just shit in 90% of cases and is basically an obese Orochi with more shoving and less everything else.

i believe it. it's just so hard to imagine that the fact fps games have baseline longevity and popularity would escape them

if they thought free weekends would stabilize the playerbase, they forgot that the game is inaccessible by design. siege has a steep learning curve, but any asshole knows how to move and ads in a shooter.

i think you're totally right but it's just scary how stupid ubisoft is

wtf happened. As soon as people realized it wouldn't make it at saturday evening it's like everyone just quit. The whole of friday evening generated more than these 3 days

It hasn't finished yet on xbone.

You're damn right Mr. Triple.

>Xbone
>Community

I've found the problem doctor.

Ubisoft's not stupid, they just don't give a hollow shit about "longevity". All media of every kind now is built around early sales, not longevity. Nobody is out to make classics that retain an audience past the first month. Marketing budgets are sky high in order to convince the slobbering, writhing, subhuman masses to buy something then immediately abandon it to buy the next shiny thing, most likely made by the same publisher.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands is coming out soon, not too long after the release of For Honor. Why do you think that is? It's just because Ubisoft knew For Honor would probably die within a month, so their release schedule for Q1 2017 has Wildlands to bolster their profit margin to impress investors.

WOAH.

TECHNOLOGY.

How'd you do that?

There's nothing worse than PKs with fucking Stands.

I want to go back in time and change the publisher of For Honor from Ubisoft to any other game company that would greatly extend the life of the game with better servers.

seriously how high were they when they made these server connections.

>be conq
>shoulder bash heavy attack spam
>slay plebs
>Mfw wow wow wow
Plebs know they can dodge it right?

No, but they know they can get it nerfed.

I always catch myself staring at people doing shoves/kicks/bashes instead of dodging them

Buff raider

It's the same "technology" as Siege and they are really desperate to show it off. In about 10 releases down the line I am sure it'll be the amazing revolution they claim it is, but as it stands it just sucks.

No.

It's pretty hard to dodge honestly unless you are playing PK or some other pussyfaggot class

Yes

Holy shit counter-guard break is easy as fuck on the new patch.

I assume they'll make it more difficult again.

It's super easy but I still can't do it consistently because I fucking suck.

Remember, make people never want to touch 4v4 again with BULLYING.

Every Conq I play against dies in three hits.

So "overpowered" lol

The only ones complaining are Orochi and Reddit.

1. Move to a different guard stance from your "starting" stance
2. Use attack instantly after the switch
3. Move to a different guard stance from the one in step 2
4. Use attack instantly after the switch

copied from the reddit post

Talking about the Campaign for a sec here, Apollyon was a bitch to fight on Realistic for me, the PK and Warden the fight starts with are her own personal gank squad and I had stored up 2 Stalwart Banners prior, rolling with Second Wind LV2 and Precision Strikes LV2, while being relatively decent at parrying.
Still killed me several times over and made me glad there was a checkpoint.

>hiding your username