/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #220

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com/
nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/trouble-makers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR FUCK HOON AND ALL PAJEET PEOPLE

Onest for gotta make some oc on my day off

Can I still cop one of Project Hoon's stickers for the lulz? It's not like he's going to not send it to me right? He'll still send?

How to ruin a car for under $20. Good work, kid

Use OSG420 for a buck off your order, It's pretty much free shipping for North Americans and International orders are cut over half the shipping price.
kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com/

>UGH YOU PUT ON SOMETHING I DO NOT ENJOY, CAR RUINED

These just came in today along with my other preorders. They'll be going out today/tomorrow

The final redpill is realizing stickers on the outside of your car is childish, therefore relocating them under the hood and trunk for a hidden powerlevel is the most powerful move.

At what pricepoint do you think it is unacceptable to buy a slap? 6 bucks is pushing it imo, especially if it's just gloss

~$7 shipping included is my limit, but if I really like it i'll buy it. example pic related i bought for 9.63 from hellsent

I really like guns. it's the /k/omrade in me.

But hiding your powerlevel is the epitome of childishness. You try to appear "grown up" but you really aren't. You should just embrace what you like and present it tastefully.
I've got a shirt, that looks like a Che Guevara shirt, but instead it has the face of Master Asia from Mobile Fighter G-Gundam. It gets a lot of "yo whos that on your shirt" from plebs, to which I respond earnestly, "Master Asia, The Undefeated of the East!", to which they get visibly disappointed I'm not some commie wanker and leave me alone.
Fortunately, G-Gundam aired in the US so there are a few who do get it.

You are like a little baby if you really think anyone cares about the dumb-ass stickers on your car. They might for a few minutes as they sit behind you in traffic, but just like all the minivans and Subarus with their asses plastered with COEXIST and "the air force should hold a bake sale to buy a bomber" normie shit, nobody remembers or cares after they overtake you. At least /osg/ adds some variety to the sea of vinyl bullshit.

as long as its single digit, but if its more than 6 it'd better be a nice laminate or finish

$6 max. $7 if it's a special finish like chrome or reflective. Sparkle a shit tho.

>grown up
Sounds like some bullshit but there will be a time where you aren't able to physically do shit
>tfw this old man has more youth than you

>bragging about youthfulness to no-fit teens who never go outside on a Indian smoke signal board.

CUTE!

I just copped the Arigato one from you. Didn't really enjoy the others.

Hey, I go outside.
Gotta get my doritos and cheap beer somehow.

Can someone explain to me that type of paint job, I see it lot on newer high end cars tho, that weird swirly one. Is there a point to it, or is it just something people like I and I find hideous, like most things.

It's a vinyl wrap, get with the times grandpa

Don't think so, looks like Sharpie art when you zoom in.

You might be thinking of prototype camouflage. It's used to hide body curves to prevent photographers from getting a clear shot.

Wrap, paint, same purpose.

Yeah, like that. Kinda hoped it had a purpose.
Guess the ones I've seen in person were cause some hipster saw it and went, that looks fucked up and stupid, I'll use it.

What, do they not serve the same purpose.
And who said I was pajeet, I take offense to that.

obviously (You)

R8 my new vape sticker

It would look better with one of these above it

Anything ever happen with this Nerv parking pass?

First Hoon tripfags, and now hoon shilling
Are you feeling okay, Veeky Forums?

from what i remember negative lifestyle is still working on that, looking to put it on rear view mirror hangers or something

No.

No. Kill me now.

Hey I know that car. it has more shit on it now
damn you I just put some stuff on the bike and was waiting for that one.

the struggle of bike stickers is that everything is always to big.

>9 lives one left
>bikes clearly went down before on that side

I like it.

I never feel okay and use happy images to hide my emotions

that touge losers placement is top notch

4u

Some guy on /pol/ told me I'd start a fire if I said that whoever puts stickers on his car makes it worthless.

>not keeping the car clean
manchildren

>browsing le pol

>manchildren
Not untrue but I'll put shit where ever I feel like

I'm about to put up my extra wat-tans if anyones interested

What do normies say about your WAT stickers? Do they think you're weird, know where it comes from, or just think it's funny or an inside joke? Has anyone ever talked shit?

I doubt anyone cares about that on a track car.

So no one puts WAT stickers on a DD or a fun cruiser? Sad.

Never once been asked about them on my bike or car

I have them on mine, nobody ever says anything.

>prototype camouflage
>not using chicken-flage
Hey there scotch-brite

I can't take the art in that seriously. The one-strap look just makes me think of those cave-man skins you see in the Flintstones.

I appreciate being added to the vendor list.
I haven't been active in these threads enough tho
I do have a domain now so instead of that long bigcartel url its "negativelife.style"

side note
>run out of transfer tape
>eh ill be fine, shits been slow since I havent shilled myself this week
>someone gives a shout out for my nerv decal arriving
>next day 10 nerv decals requested

FUCK, I sure hope people dont mind waiting on me getting materials.

I ordered blanks to try making them. Should be posting results next week and then putting them up for sale on Sunday the 30th.

Im gonna make a variant of the original parking decal that came with those dvd box sets too.

I primarily post my WIP on my insta @negativelife.style

Oh and other thing, on the 30th I'm hosting an Initial D Tournament in Miami at Arcade Odyssey, I will be sharing a twitch stream for Veeky Forums to watch.

Opinions on how this looks?
Probably not going to use the NC on the top,not sure what would work best

Like utter shit

Yes to everything in this post man. I can't wait to see how the passes turn out.

Also nice domain name

idk man those aren't miata stickers
maybe like some futanari or a "I have a tight bp" sticker

this but its a miata so it fits

No. No kill. Only live.

>Where is "Late Night Trouble Makers" located?
Also where can I find more cute cats.

Rx7 version for me pls

try pointing it outwards and not inwards

nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/trouble-makers

"What does WAT stand for?"
is about all I ever get

Well how do you reply?
>nothing
>it's a joke
>2obscure4you

Not really liking that thin font. If it wasn't font only then if might've worked out somewhere

We should make a slap that has all this and other butthurt blog posts and have "Shitpost Central" across the center

WAT Automotive TErchnogoloy

so wat does it stand for

Not that guy, but I say wat automotive technology.
Most of the time I get another well what does the wat stand for.
I like the look on them while they mull it over.

nevercontent. should be in the pastebin. As for kawaii nekos i'm not sure

You ever try explaining a Night Shift tattoo.
Mostly I can get away with "It's a car thing".
But I've had some people push it a little and I just break down to 2obscure4you

I tried that and it didn't seem to fit super good

>tfw my mom carries a Night Shift keytag
I don't think I even explained it to her. She just liked the way it sounded and asked for one.

Nigga that's kawaii

say it stands for WAT AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY

if that doesn't satisfy them an easy cop out is to say it's the noise a 4 banger engine makes under wot

Is she hot?

but is it "what" or "watt"

Y'all niggas know anyone doing air fresheners? Ultrafeel and Never Content were the only ones that i knew off. Thanks

Wait, what's it supposed to mean? Night shift nurses?

I'm planning a run of those next month actually

New phone who dis

Hoon

Sorry using diff PC, didn't have trip

Followed, I'll keep any eye out :)

Thanks, I'll let you know once I have a design I'm ready to get made into fresheners, deciding if I should just go with a simple rectangle or do something funky with the name "ProjectHoon"

Will take a few weeks to finalize and I'll need enough $ to get them made as well

Has anyone had a BLC sticker on their shitbox and lived longer than a month?

What are some club name ideas that haven't been taken? I want to make a store but have zero clue for a name

Have had mine on for a couple of months now, nothing serious except some fucking roastie whores/normie scum leaving door dings

anti drifting drift club

hoon project

close to a year now. ever since i put it on ive had nothing but good luck though, the next day i fixed the engine hesitation problem that was plaguing me for almost half a year and the next month I win 2k on a quickplay ticket

what does it mean?

>negativelife.style
Put a gallery on your site so i can see how all the colors look like, why only 1 photo?

It means you are in the top 2% of people that get buffed by its dark magic. For all intents and purposes if you're driving an MR2 with a blc sticker you should have died a long time ago.

>check imoutodreams
>everything sold out
:/

Jizz Bomb Decals.

Stick shift.

At night.

dont use those shit stickers there are far better options.

Oil slick Shima restock when?

I can't believe I missed them and I designed the damn thing

Nice

Was about to said that kek

fuckin kiwis

ah go big or go home then fampai

in all seriousness post again thursday after the OC itasha meet and i'll come back with some ideas
thanks for the order by the way!

That is fucking with my ocd with all those different sizes and placement.
>can't even use the rear view mirror
To much for me friend

/
Obnoxiously
Stupid
Gays
/

I hope none of you people actually put these on your cars