Quit doing this shit

Normie and auto-ists alike need to stop this shit

It's fucking 2am and sunny out. No one cares about your shitty 8K eBay HIDs and JDMYOSPEED Yellow fog lights.

No one thinks your shitbox is cool HIDs and halogen housings.

>stop liking what i dont like

>2am and sunny out
what, do you live in the arctic circle or something

Stop blinding people with your shitty headlights and pointless fog lights on during broad daylight faggot.

You do this, confirmed.

Do they distract you during your bus ride?

No, HIDs in non-projector housings are cancer. I do like yellow fogs though for muh Initial D memes, provided they have a sensible amount of candlepower and aren't retarded as well.

>stop complaining about traffic law violations
Using fog lights in clear weather is forbidden in the developed world.

2PM***. YA GOT ME.

first off it's fucking illegal, secondly it makes you look like a huge fag

I dont have them.
>daily
>blinded by light
Ok then pussy
Correct. HIDs in the wrong housing is dumb
Incorrect
DRLs are often yellow and in fog logs

Thank you.

Srsly this shit pisses me off. It also makes us as car enthusiasts look retarded.

Looking here Greg, there's little Jin again in his civic with HIDs, fogs and a amazon light bar on. Boy is he cool.

>DRLs are often yellow and in fog logs
Incorrect, that would also be illegal. Also they'd never be remotely as bright as fog lights.

He thinks showing off his $20 HIDs is cool.

BTW if you're blinded you're st8 pussy m8.

Lol. Have you ever seen a car?
Yellow DRLs are everywhere.

Not here, that would be illegal.

>reading comprehension
>the whole world is like my shithole
Ok

>something silly and random is illegal

Bonglander/Abbo detected

>his country permits pants on head retarded, blinding light setups or doesn't enforce laws against them
>somehow I live in a shithole

>No one cares about your shitty 8K eBay HIDs and JDMYOSPEED Yellow fog lights.

I do. I'll definitely notice them and look at your car if you're running fogs. Makes me know you're a JDM-tyte boi.

I'll follow you for a while maybe.

>8k ebay HIDs

mine are halogen, yo

That's cool. I may crash because my shitty HIDs are constantly flickering. I'm on my 3rd set.

I had this car

It came with yellow fogs

i throw on my headlights and fogs when im going 100+ on the highway in daylight so people dont switch into my lane without noticing me

DLRs have to be white.

>not converting your 50" LED-bar to a yellow fog light

there's nothing wrong with yellow fogs given you actually use them when its foggy or the conditions require them

HIDs or LEDs in non projector housing and/or over 5000k are pure cancer tho, even more so the idiots who drive around with them during the day

Plus there really is no point to have HIDs over 4500k

Tell that to GM

Anyone who fits HID lights or projector lights that are obviously not practical (ie everyone who puts them on, cmon what are you a rally driver??) are just poseurs.

My foglights don't even work. Lol

Also, I've seen people with blue foglights. Is this legal?

t. Burger

I can understand it if you live in a rural area, actually. I've been thinking about a small LED light bar hooked up to my unused fog light switch, there's no streetlights for miles and my headlights aren't great. Would prefer not to hit a deer.

Its funny how something like a small LED-bar or a pair of extra headlights is completely foreign in some parts of the world, while in others you can run four in the front & a huge bar on the roof with nobody even looking twice

I remember a lot of people asking me about what they were/what purpose the lights on my Merc had

Fuck off, old man.

I'm 25.

Nice Tc. You must be a female.