Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1010

A thread died because of us edition
previous thread NEWS
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS, Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan
>gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
Estival Versus PC release this march, BATTLE VIXEN characters finally being released in the west

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

compileheart.com/countdown/20170308/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luvin' Hikage!

I want to play Marvel 3 with the Crimson Squad!

HATRED OF EVERY GIRL is a path we ALL must walk!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

no

Yes

I don't think we talk nearly enough about how hot Homura is.

maybe

>Marvel 3
It's about Marvel 2 nigga

I would but I'm not much of a "what if ..." guy.

Neither do we about Yagyuu.

Bazinga

Seafood should hang out together!

Choose your destiny, /skg/. Compile Heart wants to know which is better: boobs or butt.

compileheart.com/countdown/20170308/

>sexualizing Hibari
NO!

>no midriff option
>no collarbone option
>no armpit option
>no thigh option
>no feet option
It's shit

Obscure fetishes get out. This is a poll for manly men.

Appreciating Hanabi's hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you still love your senran if she were to grow a full beard?

I'd shave it off!!!!

And what would you do if she likes the beard? Would you still try to shave it despite knowing that she'd feel uncomfortable without it any more?
If that's the case, you possibly can't say that you love your senran!

Am I a boobman or an assman?
I knew this question was coming, but I didn't think it would be this soon.

She loves my dick more than she loves her beard. It can't get hard with that caterpillar on her face.

I am going to ask her algebra questions just as she is hugging you.
Just to be a dick.

She doesn't love your penis at all because, contrary to popular belief, all senrans are chaste! They never came in contact with a man's genital!

>Jasmine

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

When Sayuri transforms into Jasmine, her entire body rejuvenates! Including her hymen! Therefore she's, by definition, a chaste senran!

So that's why Mistress Haruka has me wearing a chastity cage!

>Compile Heart asking its fans about boobs or butts when 90% of the cast of Neptunia have neither.
I don't think they are qualified to be asking this question. There's no ass Nep and you can count the number of busty neps on one hand.

>Marvy is the Senran Kagura nep
She has...

Asuka's voice, scarf, and weapons
Katsuragi's Shirt
Ikaruga's boots
Shape pupils like Hibari
The ribbon around her neck is a reference to Yagyuu's ribbon(the one that belonged to her sister)

where are the other pc ports

abloo

Coming in a few days. If XSeed are insane enough to try to charge $150 for all the DLC, I'll be posting a guide on how you can legally unlock it yourself without having to pirate anything.

Didn't they make that pirate game where rubbing a girls boobs makes them bigger?

I wouldn't want Paizuri. I want sumata with lots of kissing!

And then Hanzo gets to pop her cherry again and again and again!

Mamasuka's milk!

I just want to let you all know

Moorai is best girl

Lies and slander! A flat Mirai is the best Mirai! Nay, the perfect Mirai!

Excellent Beansprout Butt OP!

What if there's a parallel universe where all Senrans except Mirai are flat, and Mirai is highly jealous of them?

No.

You're thinking of the alternate universe where nobody has emotions except for Hikage

Hanabi gives good hugs, she's nice and warm and soft. and she has no hesitation of smashing her gigantic tits against you.

Does anyone have that picture of Yumi as a crusader?

I think it was from some drawthread but clearly wherever it is it's not been tagged properly because I can't find it.

I want to cuddle up next to Hanabi and fall asleep on her softness.

I bet Hanabi is one of those people who doesn't use quite enough shampoo when she bathes and her hair always smells slightly of grease.

Yeah I bet this is canon.

I bet Hanabi is CUTE!

No no.

An alternate universe where the roles of good and evil shinobi are reversed is the tightest shit

Does Evilsuka have a tan now instead?

Is it time to Hanabipost?

Simply looking at that image is guaranteed to lower your IQ.

>nothing is different

Who maths better, Hanabi or Minori?

Headpats.
Headpats?
Headpats!
HEADPATS!

Hanaboo isn't actually that bad at math. Her logic is sound she just can't crunch numbers very well and has a hard time remembering long equations.

Let her have a calculator and her cheat sheets and give her all the time she needs and she'll get everything figured out. Really she just can't handle pressure or being put on the spot but if you let her make things easy for herself she does just fine.

But to answer your question, Minori.

Who flanderizes the characters more, skg or the versus series?

/skg/ might have stupid memes, but it does remember that the Crimson Squad isn't just a collection of jokes, which the Versus series doesn't.

What scares me is that the games become closer and closer to skg's memes and jokes with every new game.

We all laugh and say stupid shit, but the games are now acting just like skg, except it really is canon and they're 100% serious.

>except it really is canon and they're 100% serious.
You make it sound like /skg/ isn't 100% serious!

Hanabi mostly struggles with abstract thought really. Everyday things she's okay with but when asked open ended questions that she has to consider her answer for that can make her overthink things, or for questions that nobody really has an answer for, like how do the aliens breathe in outer space when there's no air?!

My doctor's recommendation for Medical Marijuana came in the mail yesterday. Now I have to pick a dispensary because my state's laws are pretty restrictive, you have to designate ONE source of weed you can legally buy from. It's actually hard to find info on the dispensaries because they're not really allowed to advertise and they had to shut down in August because of a shitty law that got overturned in November, now they're open again as of December, but getting the business back off the ground is hard apparently

Are you bothered with moe? If you expect there to be some complicated truth about everyone's character then you sound like some sort of commie.

>barefoot Hanabi

LEWD

Given I started with Burst, I had a sort of "came for the tits, stayed for the plot/Yoma" deal. I tolerated SV since I thought "whatever, Takaki said it's just a spinoff, so I'm sure we'll get right back to SK2/3 after this", but when EV hit and became the new canon, I kind of began losing interest in the series.

I bet he's one of those dorks who thinks Ryouna is some kind of emotionally troubled woman desperately to fill the emptiness in her soul with sex.

When in reality she's just a total pervert that gets wet if you punch her in the gut.

This cute feminine girl is very happy! She is so happy that she is SINGING IN THE SHOWER!

Spending intimate lovely dovey time with Hanabi! I want to cook a meal for her and hand feed her!

>feminine girl
>she
I give you cute, though.

There's a world of difference between cute ninja girls being cute ninja girls and cardboard one note cutouts making the same jokes over and over again.

Namco makes everything that's even mildly popular into pachinko machines no matter what. If you expected it to last longer than three games at best then you must be new.

But yeah I agree that what you're talking about sounds really uninteresting.

>Haruka-sama will never test her new drugs on you
>Haruka-sama will never treat you like a dog
>Haruka-sama will never turn you into a doll of hers
>Haruka-sama will never touch you inappropriately to an extent where you feel uncomfortable about it
>Haruka-sama will never be real

Alright I think it's time we explain to this guy how to make senrans real because clearly he doesn't get it.

i had this weird fetish few months ago where i wanted to pull out and cum on her belly

Go to and learn how to tulpa?

There is a parallel universe where Mirai was born flat but then stole the boobs of all the other girls, adding them all to her own. Leaving everyone else flat!

Now she is happy that she was born flat and takes great pleasure in the fact that the boobs on her chest are now hers and hers alone, stolen from her best friends, who have been left flat! It is better than if she had just been born with big boobs and she thinks about how "naughty" she is for what she has done!

She loves all the attention she gets on the beach and loves to show them off!

Best off all is making the other girls watch as she gives boys paizuri, letting them cum all over them!

Is there a version without the bikini, just the suds?

I just want to pound her plump ass from behind and creampie her.

Just get a senran with actual tits already

Katsuragi is for __________________

Hand holding!

helping her to become the greatest ninja of all time!

Watching movies both in undies.

impregnation

You wouldn't want to watch movies with her in undies if she looked like this underneath, would you?

Entangle me like a squid, Yagyuu!

I want to tenderly squeeze Yagyuu's soft belly!

I want to cum inside Hanabi and raise her dumb babies together

the anime and game is very stupid

>Hanabi's kid becomes a 300 IQ genius

Somewhere in a parallel universe Kat is groping butts, Yagyuu doesn't care abut Hibari and is emotionally stable, Hibari can fully use her Kagan and uses it just to fuck with people, Ikaruga does things nakes but somehow ends up with clothes on and Asuka is evil.

>Haruka is laying on a bed
>On stomach
>Spread legs
>Pantsu or bikini

I want to lay my face on her behind and kiss her omanko through the fabric of her clothes, and knead her buttcheeks.

>Hibari can fully use her Kagan and uses it just to fuck with people

That's probably the scariest part. Apparently the Kagan has reality warping powers if fully utilized, even allowing its user to just pop an enemy's head like a grape.

>there exists a universe where Dogen is best girl
>it's this universe

Besides Shiki, who's the nicest senran?

Ryouna?

H-Hiba... Hibari...

Hibbers Hibbers Hibbers!

Asuka made a deal with Rias! RIAS!

Battered wife

Kagan'd

Mistress Haruka!

Asuka! She is training up everyone to take it "thick and long"! That is super nice of her!

>Abusive Hibari
That's bullshit but it's true, somebody help me.