What's the general Veeky Forumspinion on the Hyundai Tiburon? In my local market I can get one for really cheap...

What's the general Veeky Forumspinion on the Hyundai Tiburon? In my local market I can get one for really cheap, almost too cheap for a cheap sporty car. Are they shitboxes? Other suggestions?

It's a FWD Hyundai

Take a wild guess

It looks too good for its own good.

Basically it's an econobox with a sports car body.

high school babby's first totalled "sports car"

>G6BA v6 weighs almost 700lbs

I've owned one with the V6 with 200,000 miles, it was a solid car. I could keep up with 350z/G35s and 3000GTs and it surprised them because Hyundai.

I had leather seats in mine and but the rest of the interior really wasn't far off from their econobox line.

>I could keep up with 350z/G35s and 3000GTs
Is this what Hyundaifags actually think?

they could have made a new quirky and cheap sportscar and get enthusiast respect.

>they fuck it up just enough so that nobody wants it.

it could have been a new 240sx or something.

lad it doesn't count when the other car doesn't know they're racing

>I could keep up with 350z/G35s and 3000GTs
What are you smoking and where can I get some?

How cheap? I'm sure they can be ok cars, but you're basically buying an old Elantra. I own a Gen Coupe but don't think I would consider a Hyundai pre-2013.

I'm talking less than 3 grand for an 06

They're alright. Honestly, coming from experience I would get the 2.0 over 2.7. Pretty sure it weighed a lot less too.

Speaking on Hyundai, I'm getting a Veloster Turbo soon. 2013 manual with 77k on it for $9000. Seems like a good idea to me. I really like the car.

No, it's what I know.

Yea, I didn't know they were racing me when they were so slow.

Smoking jap crap V6s, you can find them behind my rearview mirror.

I wouldn't unless you really like Tibs. $3k is still a lot of money for an 11 year old Korean car.

It was in NFS:U, so it's a good car

>fwd
>sports car

>fwd

>2006 was 11 years ago
F U G
U
G

>What's the general Veeky Forumspinion on the Hyundai Tiburon?
A decent-looking piece of shit. Sports a pathetically under-powered V6 engine which is literally just transplanted from one of their SUV's. Not a great setup, considering it weighs over 3,000 lbs. Two of my friends owned a 2003 and 2006 respectively and reported various electrical gremlins.

One of my buddies (mentioned above) totaled his 2006 drunk driving. That fucker had like 3 or 4 of my CD's in his glove box and I never got em back. Asshole.

I know man. I remember back when my friend pulled up to my house in his brand new '06 Tibby and I was actually jealous haha. At the time I was fresh out of high school and driving a '94 Civic so I thought it was super cool.

Just get a TC its the same thing but better in every way.

Similar to celica, prelude, integra, etc. It's OK for what it is, but nothing special.

It's a car for people who only care what their car looks like and little else. (AKA girls & gay men)

remove the hyundai badges and slap on some lexus badges and watch the butches come flocking to you.

>butches
sorry i meant bitches...

It's fucking disgusting

Get an RSX

rsx is just an overpriced honda civic m8.. are you trolling?

Are you?

He's looking at a tiburon. He can get a nice RSX-S for the same price, or less. It is nicer than a civic by a lot, and faster.

Realy? rsx is way more expensive then a tiburon here in california.

Then OP should stop being a poorfag.

My dad has a fully optioned '06 that he bought new. Personally I think it's a fun car for what it is and I like the styling. It's been a while since I last drove it and I've got a 5.0 mustang now so it probably wouldn't feel as fun anymore.

>Smoking jap crap V6s, you can find them behind my rearview mirror.

Kek, I like you user.

KEK Tibby hater BTFO

I have one, and imo its really good for its price. You can get hella girls with it too, just dont race lol

It goes into the 'Cars that should have been RWD' pile, along with the Prelude, Celica, and Eclipse.

>this