/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>please stop edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Nihga vids
youtube.com/watch?v=BeAUXUAeA_s&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/CvF7AcNjfzc
youtube.com/watch?v=imlMVVUgNeY

>Integra R
youtube.com/watch?v=JamUGLt1c8o
youtube.com/watch?v=vsFt_zvgLVQ

>Flipping off cop
youtube.com/watch?v=7IIaBZimtdQ

>Accord """""Dyno"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=YJEkezxq1Yk

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sz8YJAO9Flc&feature=youtu.be
amazon.com/dp/B01HN0HBFG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HhQ9yb6DFY31W
tdi-north.store/collections/honda-cr-z/products/mugen-front-under-spoiler-crz
tdi-north.store/collections/honda-cr-z/products/mugen-front-under-spoiler-zf2-cr-z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

Orange car basically ready for sale

clean af man, looks great

>haven't driven in more than a week cuz college

feels bad man

I'm picking up leather rear seats for my eg hatch for $60
Deals?

Very good deal. I got Integra seats in mine.

Thought your seats looked way different than my grandfather's EG Civic, looks good though.

Thanks m8. Yeah they're pretty nice. Would like matching front seats but they're pretty expensive. The Del Sol seats are pretty comfy anyway.

getting a little closer

>tfw no first gen civic

>CVCC logo
>Wood wheel that is huge because no power steering
2comfy4me.

I'm in the market for a shitbox and don't know if I found something good

>91 Civic EX sedan with a manual
>200k on body but no visible rust (gonna get it inspected)
>one dent on passenger fender
>engine rebuilt 10k miles ago with receipt
>clutch replaced at same time
>list of records and receipts for various other work done to it over the years
>2 sets of new tires one summer one snow both by good brands
>tsw wheels but still has the factory steelies

He wants $2500 but can probably go down to like $2K

wat do?

I'd buy it for that rebuilt motor and the amount of clutch materiel left on it, plus you can rice around with your sunroof popped.

Also clean shell form 1991 is cool.

What about that price? The last Honda I had was an 88 Accord automatic rust bucket that I sold for $500 so I have no idea what they sell for nowadays.

>Hellarust
>Engine not rebuilt
Yeah $500 for that sounds about right but if the 91 civic is structurally sound it's worth a bit more with all the work done to it as well.

>realizing cars in collage next to yours are dying off.
I am spoop.

>fender mirrors

fully erect

Sheit that looks nice.

hey guys I bought a 91 Hatchback Civic for $500 it's going, well interesting.

I can't even

>on two lane one way road
>Sonata hogging both lanes
>see chance to overtake him, take it
>almost runs me off road trying to block

So, was I wrong? We both managed to finish the entire road and turn down another without yelling or trying to kill eachother, so I'd say it was atleast partially successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz8YJAO9Flc&feature=youtu.be

To be fair that's a pretty shitty two lane road. I know it's wide but if I were driving on that for the first time I'd assume it's one lane.

I know, and I don't grudge him for going center over some of the bumps, but my main problem was he wouldn't let himself get passed, it's like a pride thing for these people. I get it if there's no passing signs or a double yellow, but there's not.

I stopped trying to pass iffy looking drivers after that bitch in the Sentra made me curb my wheel. Better off keeping my distance safely and catching their fuck ups with my camera. Kek

Yeah I generally try to respect other drivers. Tbh I have no real idea why today of all days I decided to overtake. I reserve that for late night runs.

What's a good dash cam?

SpyTec A119 Car Dash 60 FPS 1440p Camera with GPS Logger Mount G Sensor Wide Angle Lens and Low Light Recording amazon.com/dp/B01HN0HBFG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HhQ9yb6DFY31W

I use the last gen model and this one is said to be better.

I know the other day I tried passing somebody but they were on their phone and started swerving into my lane so I backed off.

Someone buy this

Comes with d16a1

I give you good price

what is it, where, and how much?
I'm honestly just glad we were able to drive the rest of the length without some road rage. He rode my ass for a bit but I just kept it at 40 steady.

vtc swap is definitely proving to be worth the last minute antics I went through before moving. Car is noticeably faster - butt dino noticed more gainz from the vtc swap than what I noticed with bolt ons and tune when I was running the k20.

Kinda sucks though. I've reached the "drive it like you stole it" revision which means vit is getting close to a final revision, but the chicago suburbs seem to just go forever. In MN I could drive 10 minutes from my house and feel pretty comfy ripping it through the woods. Doing that around town I would just look like an asshole. Probably just gonna wait until Saturday and drive until I find something secluded.

Would ride a bus and drive it home if I had the money. Kek

Lmk when you sell it so I can let it RIP

85 crx in wi
I think I'm going to list it for like 2400 on craigs pretty soon. Gotta start high
Here's the other mess.

Also insurance called me and they're going to give me another 140 for my accident.

/blog

Good deal

I think I like the look of the leather seats better

>Has an actual seat cover
>Interior kept nice by a maniac like me
Fuck I hate being poor, I'd buy that in a sec.

Very nice

Even Honda wanted you to wood grain grip back in the days

>WI
>WI
Wisconson?
>tfw Texas
I would -really- like a clean CRX. Should I go get a personal loan for 2k, have mommy pay for a flight and drive it home?
Sounds kinda fun.

I think I do too but I do love that 90s as fuck pattern on the Integra seats. It's not confetti tier but it's close.

If you get if fit 2k that would be great

Body is basically rust free. If you wanted to make it nice it could use new plastics or some repairs and then paint it. It's very orange

>mfw 2 dead civics are touching my pic

Makes me wonder why they don't do it anymore. Probably to save money and it's not in style anymore

You think it'd survive the trot home? 1,114 miles from my house to the border of WI.

Pedestrian safety standards. Same reason they don't do pop up headlights anymore either

>body kits
>imitation body kits
>imitation body kits from walmart

come on now, Naan. don't do us like that.

I'm willing to bet it's pedestrian safety related like pop ups. We can't have anything fun anymore

I like 90s patterns on muh seats.

I figured it would be harder to keep track of, especially for further away things, but I've never had fender mirrors so I'm just projecting.

Tell us more about it and join the collage see Just get a front lip that bolts on

Maybe they were new to the area. That was an edgy move , I wouldn't recommend doing it again

Sort of like the old muscle cars with a fucking tach on the HOOD outside the windshield.

One way to find out I guess.
You might be able to find something closer honestly. But it's a fun little car. 120 horse and 1800ish lbs

Damn that's clean

desu I wouldn't be doing it for any other reason than the trot home would be fun. I won't say I had a bad childhood/teenage years, but I didn't really have a memorable one, ya know?

Go out more West

Me too. I'd love to take me EG across the country.

It's like a an antique HUD.

I want to see this.
Thats pretty annoying desu.

Well if you have a psychotic break and want to do it then let me know. We can go for a ride in my other one and get a burrito or something.

>No airbags

nop

>Airbags have a higher chance of killing me than if i had none.
Airbags are scary.

>hating hood gauges

Last car accident I was in was in a crx. I'm fine

I don't trust my first gen Honda airbags at all so I got some big weight reduction removing that wheel. I'm pretty sure that airbag was broken anyway.

It's not that I hate them, I'm just endlessly annoyed by them.

Anyone located in Seattle and want VX blue tears for $40?
I'm in Renton

Side note, I need to change to black rear panels and black carpet.
It's looking good though I'm happy with it

>actually living with leather seats

mini rainbow masterrace

Well it's getting a k20, a tint, and hopefully redone front leather seats, and it already has ground controls on a soft damper setting
It's going to be comfy

>Aztec Green Pearl

Damn I love that color.

Should've gotten some S2K seats

Kek, I'd never buy that thing. But here's why it was funny to me:
>guy selling CR-Z in my area
>lowered, stretched tires, jay dee em fog lights, tow hooks, not autozone tier but not that tasteful
>33k miles, salvage title
>has Mugen bumper and grill
>haven't found grill anywhere online so I ask where he got the grill alone
>sent me a link to an ebay page, "Mugen style"
>tell him it's not real but his ad doesn't say it isn't real, so bumper doesn't seem real and should disclose that
>guy gets really offended and refused to tell me where he got the bumper
>stumbled across said bumper on walmart a month later

Watched his asking price drop from $9'800 to $7'600.

It's actually frost white

I don't have my front seats yet

RSX vs S2K front seats?
I might just leather the stock ones

RSX looks like it would match the interior better I think.

How much is it to reupholster the stock seats?

S2K or RSX seats look better than the stock ones imo and you can find them for like $300-400 for a good pair

The leather ones look so much better. Post the cloth ones on fb or CL

is 260k too many miles for a crx that looks really well taken care of? pic related.
and it has a b18 swapped in.

Welp went out to meet the guy but he had to reschedule right before I left. Gonna look at it tomorrow.

Anything I should look out for? Like common bad spots or trouble items?

Mileage is generally a pointless number when there's a swap involved. Just look for rust and make sure the swap runs good.

How old is the b swap? If its resent the i wouldnt worry about the drivetrain. Everythin else may becoming up for replacement or at least inspection with that much mileage on the body.

nah. not really a fan. especially when windows fog.

>muh dick

kek mugen power doesnt even have a front like that offered on the mugen power site from what it looks.

>#420vapelyfesweg

Add me to the collage plox

>Second try because Veeky Forums didn't wanna upload my pic

I'm finally getting this little mafk back on the road.
>New FF type 2 coilovers
>Did both rear hubs
>Passenger side tie rod
>New front axles
>Re-booted the steering rack
The steering feels so nice and tight. I fucking love this car guys

They did, but the CR-Z got a facelift. The car pictured is a real one that was sold on dealer lots in UK and Japan. 2010-2012 models have much smaller foglight slots. 2013-2015 got larger ones, but everything else was the same. 2016 got completely different bumpers, and Japan got these cool as fuck headlights.

>It's another Honda cucks the US episode

looks like 8th gen headlights on the civic. never was a fan of sharp edge headlights.

After some digging, I found a few websites that still carry pieces of the kit. I'd have to source from like five different retailers and still not have every piece because no one has the hood, and Mugen never made left hand drive gauges or floor mats.

Pre-facelift: tdi-north.store/collections/honda-cr-z/products/mugen-front-under-spoiler-crz

Post-facelift: tdi-north.store/collections/honda-cr-z/products/mugen-front-under-spoiler-zf2-cr-z

$500 civic guy here and I just finished stripping the interior on it. It was a mess, the old Asian man I bought it off didn't give a fuck and it shows. Empty cig cartons and lighters scattered everywhere. It's a DX trim Civic in tahitian green. The engine and trans are fine from the look of it. I just replaced the catconvert yesterday. I plan on steam cleaning before I throw on some seat covers along with some new front fenders. Expect photographs soon guys. :^)

>tfw go back and read old manga before bed.
>find jdm 8th gen civic rear.
thanks bakuon guy. also i like usdm rear lights better.

Steams ok but soot wont leave from doing it just once.

yeah it'll definitely be a process user

>d16y1
>272xxx kms
>1.5k ausbux

should I?

My seats were black from soot when it was handed down to me. And no i mean nearly completely black. Dad and my brother never clean their cars or car about the interior so my brother just left it that way. It took 3 days to clean and damaged the headliner on the roof of the interior.

I can smell the burnt clutch from here

jesus fuck. the seats are torn but don't seem to be suffering from massive soot.
currently I am looking for the door molding on the rear quarter panel for the passenger side and the only ones I can find are 50 bucks or more.

Time for the Corolla to do a little trip. Headed to Pensacola FL tomorrow to the beach. Gonna leave muh hatch with my buddy tonight to fix a few things.