Have you ever hit an animal larger then a cat with your car?

Have you ever hit an animal larger then a cat with your car?

Any damage?

What would you do if say you hit a deer and it wasn't dead?

ran over a deers leg in my motorbike, that was the best i could do to swerve out of the way. fuckers are suicidal

I hit a deer on cruise doing 60mph in my Explorer.

Fucking felt like hitting a brick wall,

Airbags didn't go off but it felt like they should have, Bent my bumper into the tire and blew the tire. Deer was DOA, His brains were all over my bumper and the highway

AAA pulled my bumper out with their winch, Then I put a new tire on and drove another 200 miles home.

Replaced the bumper but it bent the frame and the new bumper looks like I hit something. Aslo the headlight housing is kind loose now

There were multiple occasions where I plowed through a bunch of seagulls in a parking lot. Never felt so good. I took a couple girls through the parking lot one time and killed those birds. The girl in the back seat was yelling while the girl in the passenger seat was losing her shit laughing. Totally worth killing animals in a shitty elantra though, right?

Fuck any flying creature that shits on your car.

Hit a deer with my volvo going 100 km/h. This was the only damage. Granted, it wasn't a full sized buck, but still probably 60 kg of girlbambi getting slopped. It was probably the head that hit the blinker and the body caught the brunt of my bumper. I did need to readjust my headlight afterwards. I had a new blinker installed the next day. The animal died brutally on impact.

Also; sorry for not rotating the picture beforehand.

hit a cow doing probably 25 at moment of impact after slowing from 60mph

crumpled the hood, snapped a few of the connectors for the front bumper, smashed the windshield, damaged the fender, ripped off the passenger mirror and left a nice scratch on the rear of the roof.

oh and it blew out the front hubs and bent the original stock steelies, literally grease everywhere

Haha fucking awesome.

Almost ran into a pack of deer as they ran across the road. One of em jumped onto my roof and dented it a bit. Almost hit a deer going 90 mph, missed it by a couple feet

I assume the cow had light bruises?

I hit a small deer a few years ago. I was cruising at 80 on a gravel road and I crested a hill. At the bottom was some deer and I couldn't stop in time, hit it about 35-40. It flew up the hood and didn't crack my windshield, thankfully, and fell on the ground. It was still alive and I was worried I would have to shoot it and call the game warden, or not, whatever, but it got up and ran off. Dented my hood and cracked my driver side headlight cover.

I was driving down the togue in a 2007 [spoiler]I4 Toyota Highlander[/spoiler], when a dog I was keeping an eye on jumped in front of the vehicle when I was literally 3m way from it.

All I felt was a small bump and a crushing sound.

I felt sorry for the rest of that week.

I hit a Mexican in a pickup once

Those are a lot heavier then a deer, Especially if you hit a female Mexican.

Will really fuck your car up

two broken legs

GOOD FUCKEM

>What would you do if say you hit a deer and it wasn't dead?
fuck it in the ass and cum inside

>driving in my urban neighborhood
>spot 2 deer on side of road
>one runs across
>flash lights at them
>other stays on the side
>slow down
>stays still
>slow down more
>still doesnt move
>get close
>runs in front of me
He made it most the way in front of me and since it was so slow he didn't really dent but he broke my popup, the light, the cover, and the markerlight.
He lived and ran off

I've hit 3. Killed only 1 unfortunately.

First one fucked my shit up, and it didn't even die. I considered beating it to death with a tire iron but decided against it in the end. The third one ate shit under my tires and died, but didn't leave a scratch on the car.

Pic related is the damage after the first one. I'm considering getting bomb diecuts to put on the side of this vehicle of sin to mark how many kills I have, like WWII bombers.

I hit a suicidal cow, which landed in my tray for comic effect. Good sport all round, I reckon.

General rule of thumb for small critters I back over their head again, large critters I guess you could try and slit their throat, but I've never seen any survive the initial impact for more than a few seconds anyway.

mom hit a deer once with me in the car. it was very much not dead, but our motor was.
killed our v70 and shattered his legs. animal control showed up a while later and shot it.

fuck, this is all just coming back to me.

Rats with wings

>I considered beating it to death with a tire iron but decided against it in the end

You should have. Fuck deer. They're giant rats with hooves

>Hit a doe in my jeep
>Breaks my headlight
>she slides off the road and into the woods out of view
>she was sliding on her back
>she was staring me directly in the eye the entire time

>deer runs out into the road at full gallop at the exact moment my Suburban crosses its path
>attempts to tackle 5,500 lb SUV in an act of dominance
>loses

also please excuse my figure I am a spooky skeleton

be my wop bf pls

My roots are swamp German (Dutch), not swarthy Mediterranean, user.

be my swamp monster bf pls

>larger then a cat with your car
Nope, not yet.
Once I hit a rabbit in my '71 VW Bug and it didn't die, so I backed up to put it out of it's misery. Another time I backed over a pigeon in a parking lot with a rental car in Japan. Some little girl saw and started crying.
I have had a close call with a buck before.
He jumped out in front of me and I swerved just in time.

where are you located familia

Birginia

>larger than a cat

I hit a porcupine once that was slightly bigger than a cat. Cracked up my lower valence and left bloody quills in the engine bay everywhere

Stupid fucker should have used a crosswalk

Yeah, hit a deer at ~60. It ran off, only took my headlight out, 98 accord

My car won't make it there. Transmission is on its way out and I don't want to be stuck in one of the Carolinas with no money, no car, etc

2 deer. The first one was at 40 mph, a doe. The impact wasn't too jarring, inertia carried me right through. Thankfully it didn't jump and hit my windshield, so no damage. I think the side of the deer made contact with the two big vertical-running protrusions, bounched off and rolled underneath. Thrle bumper did its job. The second was just a fawn, and I was going 60. When fawns get scared they tend to flatten against the ground, with their bodies moving faster than their heads. I kinda snuck up on this little guy, he was at the very top of a steep hill so we didnt see each other until we were less than 10 m apart. I remember seeing him flatten, and if he had ~2 m more he would have cleared my bumper and I could have just passed over him. But instead I hit just his head with the very bottom of my bumper going 60. I didn't feel it in the truck, but the sound was very distinctive, the signature metal twang a metal baseball bat makes when it strikes a ball, but with a much deeper tone. Pic related, my tool of destruction.

>Transmission is on its way out
thats what they all say :^(

Kek'd hard at that

Is that Ranch Hand? Looks nice bro. I want one on my Suburban so I can win in a merging altercation if one ever occurs.

Good enough for a rekt thread.

Yes it is, glorious RanchHand has saved the truck on multiple occasions

Deer ran into my drivers door while I was driving around 55mph. Deer got wounded and tried to run away but the injuries prevented that from happening. Guy who was driving behind me choked it while I wrestled with it to keep it still. Not the most humane way of killing an animal, but such is life in the EUSSR. At least it died in battle.
Car needed a new door and some bodywork. No picture on phone.

What kind of truck is this

I had a deer run full tilt into my car at a stop light. Really fucked up the door, but the deer got fucked up worse.

I shot a deer in the head after it ran into my car at full speed and broke its neck. Car wasn't moving.

Y'all Niggas need to start a support group.

Realistically if you do anything more than graze the deer and the animal cannot get up on its own it's going to be in a massive amount of pain and dying slowly.

Shooting the deer makes sense if in a remote area and if you have a gun. Otherwise it's generally a better idea to get law enforcement. I'd never strangle a deer to death by hands.

Hit a deer in my 06 Charger, fucked up the bumper and one of the fenders, as well as the radiator. Replaced those and it drives fine.

Was going about 55-60 and it just barely hit on the front passenger side end

yes

>I backed over a pigeon in a parking lot with a rental car in Japan. Some little girl saw and started crying
fucking kek

>flash lights at them

fucking lmao ur dumb, I'm sure they interpreted that as "oh I should move out of the way!"

in my experience, the only thing that will scatter them when they're in deer-in-headlights mode in the middle of the road is noise. I had a close call a couple of weeks ago as I crested a hill, a pack of at least half a dozen deer were walking in the road but I think my horribly squealing tires as I approached - when I slammed the brakes at 70mph with no ABS - was the only reason they got out of the way

I usually lay on the horn when they're near the roadside and I'm passing, slowing down obviously

dude swerved for a squirrel on my way to work today

i was upset

I hit a deer once

>be me
>finally got a date
>driving around late at night
>raining
>in the country side
>just talking, having a good drive
>all of a sudden
>deer out of nowhere
>run straight into it
>it bounces onto hood
>breaks windshield
>not entirely dead
>still twitching, struggling
>quick thinking, i grab my hunting knife
>kill it quickly stabbing it in the neck
>didn't want it to keep kicking and bucking at the two of us
>GF freaks out runs for the hills
>try to calm her down, follow her into the forest
>end up tripping and falling on her
>knife stabs her
>load her into back of pick up
(thank god for camper shell)

That was a rush..

A deer is a pretty solid animal. If you're lucky, it is a glancing blow that spins its body out of your car's way.

I see deer on occasion but slow down and beep. That makes them leave. There used to be a lot of them, but about a mile away, a bunch of low-cost immigrant apartments were built. They hunted the deer in all the greenbelts and now there are very few skittish deer. All the tame deer are dead. There used to be deer that you could walk up to 15 feet in your yard and they wouldn't run. Those are all gone due to being free meat for the immigrants.

As for wounded animals, I don't get near them because they might use their last bit of life to lunge at me. Deer are disgusting in that they keep eating my shrubs. But they are lazy. They eat just one side and not all around the shrub evenly. So I have lopsided shrubs that want to fall over. I'm thinking of hanging up rat poison peanut butter bars this year. They'll eat that.

>go to pick up pizza
>road blocked due to niggers
>turn around to take another route
>getting back up to speed
>smack a deer at 45mph

It wasn't too bad. fucker lived and ran off but my hood was dented pretty good and I was afraid it was going to fly off on the highway so I picked up a clean one at a junk yard.

My father also hit one. It was still alive but in really bad shape, couldn't get itself up and it kept screaming when he tried to get it out of the way. He killed it with a tire iron and pulled it off to the side of the road. Poor thing was better off that way instead of suffering

Mazda bt50 i think

Not my picture, but I bet Australians have problems with kangaroos.

>Have you ever hit an animal larger then a cat with your car?
Yes, a deer.
>Any damage?
Yes, car was totaled by insurance. It was a hand-me-down W168 A-class with 230k km. Not worth much anymore so Mercedes repair costs exceeded that easily.

I imagine you yelling "GET SOME GET SOME"

did she died

there have been several times where I backed onto a toad in my driveway just enough for its guts to shoot out its mouth

Probably cry because my entire front end would be fucked
I'd have to start scouring junkyards for F-body windshields, Camaro hoods and fenders
Bumper too

>camero
>not the good f body

I bought what I could find.
I couldn't find a T/A.

I hit a deer with my girlfriend's mom's Buick LeSabre in high school. fucked up the deer and the car pretty well. the deer couldn't stand but was still alive. I called 911 and they came out and shot it. it took him 3 shots to kill it with his pistol lel