Whether anybody cares or not, and I know it's not, I can't stand to see what this shithole of a board has become...

Whether anybody cares or not, and I know it's not, I can't stand to see what this shithole of a board has become. The sharp decline of average post quality has gotten to the point where a thread that isn't majorly shit up with 14 year olds actually stands out.

Time and time again, everybody on here proves they know -just- enough about cars to "defend" their retarded opinions with "fact"-based shitposting but it's more than clear nobody actually knows what they're talking about, it's just a bunch of children who spray diarrhea all over a thread to show everybody how much they fit in with other underage retards. Before people knew how to tell and take a joke, but now EVERYTHING is "le epic bantz" used in place of actual arguments and it reminds me of a middle school class who still finds writing "niggerboobs" on bathroom stalls funny

For those of you who made Veeky Forums what it was in its earlier iterations of not being a complete shithole, I thank you for good times, however until Hiroshimoot hires a batch of mods that realize rule 3 even exists, that place is long gone

>lol see you next week
Been gone a month and it's been nice.

>Niggerboobs
Kek

It honestly wasn't a good comparison since it's a little amusing in a stupid way. It's more like how /pol/ calls everybody "sjw nu male leftist cucks" as an actual argument

>posts the shitposting frog

>writes a diatribe about why le Veeky Forums is le awful now (reminder that you have rose tinted glasses, oldcuck)

really engages ones 'rons

>general motors

Go look in the 370z thread and youll find the problem
Its full of nissan shit posting children.
>inb4 mazda cuck
I own a subaru and kinda like nissan

Then fucking go outside, nigger. Why do you care so much about the integrity of a fucking Veeky Forums board? If that's enough to write a three paragraph blog crying like a faggot, then maybe you need to take a step back and reassess your life.

I just came back here this week after being gone for months and I can't believe it actually got worse. Still the GTR vs. Corvette shitposting, now there's mazda vs nissan. Every other post is someone calling another person a cuck, nigger, poor, shill, or some combination of the two. It reminds me of little kids who yell the same insults at each other over and over, so I wonder what the average age of the posters here has become.

Because it was something that used to be nice and a lot of fun until it was ruined. I suppose OP wrote out those paragraphs in an attempt to get the people who ruined this board to realize what they did, not that they would care.

It's phoneposters replying to themselves, that is what's killing this board.

Perfect example to why this board has become shit, and he doesn't even understand.

>370z thread
>hey guys lets talk about this car I'm thinking about buying
>HURRRRR NISSAN A SCUM SHIT GARBAGE
>GET A PORSCHEE!!!!!
>HHEERRRRRR NISSAN SUCCUMMM

That is the reason the thread is dead. Can't even discuss a decent car without people getting all ass blasted. I won't even venture into threads talking about specific cars anymore because that's all it is.

Also you and the Mazda cuck are the two biggest problems Veeky Forums has. Well your attitude.

Not him.
But everything was civil in that thread until the nissan guys sperged.
Just saying

Shitposters are the board's biggest problem. Not anyone complaining about them. I've genuinely considered making mechanicalchan as a refuge for the good posters of Veeky Forums and /m/, since the mods have thrown us to the wolves.

Funny how those mongoloids suggested an old used Porsche that would drain the average Veeky Forumstist's wallet. Literally no arguing with them
But NOBODY suggested a used Porsche or even mentioned a better car

Meant to say nobody posted an actual example of the "superior used Porsche"

>people criticize my car anonymously

IM GOING BACK TO MY SAFE SPACE ON REDDIT

We must have a different understanding of what's happening. Everyone was talking about hte NISSAN, then mazda cucks came in and said
>Get a porsche
>I would avoid nissan

Then
>you have to be 18 to post here
Then it went off the fucking rails. Couldn't just discuss the Nissan.

Not OP, but the way I see it if I'm going to criticize your car I'm going to let you know what "superior" car I have. It's only fair, meanwhile these idiots don't even own cars

You're exhibiting the same unstable behaviour you did in the thread.
Chill out man.
Make a nissan general like everyone else.
And from what im reading you guys attacked him and got extremely defensive.

Then it was
>just buy these used cars and compare them to new in a Nissan thread
>why not a corvette
Etc etc etc. The nissan fags were having a discussion, then angry autist ruined it.

No, if I tell you your car is shit I'm going to suggest an actual example of better buy. I wasn't even in that thread just took a quick look after what OP mentioned

It happens in every single thread. No one is attacking you specifically
Chill the fuck out.

>Veeky Forums has the finest forum layout of all time
>Stupid faggots try to ruin it
>B-BUT ITS OKAY JUST GO BACK TO REBBIT

Fuck you lazy neet mentality

LOL
>you can only discuss the cars I don't like in a general thread
I wasn't in that thread, but I read it. The nissan fags absolutely were trying to stay on track. The corvette and porsche douches literally ruined that thread. You must have been one of them, because there is no way anyone can't see that.

I wasn't in that thread, but I can read. And we're discussing why Veeky Forums has become progressively shit. And that thread is a perfect example.

>people shit up a thread (and the whole board) with benchracing and golden smilies
>lolgb2reddit
>>>/hell/

No one said the car was shit.
He was suggesting an alternative
You attacked him
You assumed for some insane reason it has something to do with mazda and went full sperge.
They could have ignored him instead. Like adults. Instead they went full autist on him.

I didn't attack anyone, I'm just saying if your going to spout out "herp derp used Porsche instead" suggest an actual one

The OP of the thread is a big boy and can search on his own.
Chill out man. Stop being defensive. Its an anonymous image board.

Sure pal. You have reddit tier logic. Someone purposely comes into a thread about a specific new car and just starts talking out of his ass about comparing it to used old cars. Again, justify it all you want, but that kills the board and any discussion. You can explain it away however you want, but people asked him (you?) to explain why you are comparing a used and expensive car to a brand new affordable car. And it went off the rails.

But look at who took it off the rails...
C'mon man.
Be mature

Holy shit, a thread about how the board is shitty due to shitposting retards gets ruined by retards shitposting about brand vs. brand and he said they said drama shit that started in another thread.

LOL I am. Asking someone to justfiy a dumb shit post doesn't take it off the rails. calling users "bus rider" and shit does. Here's the porsche fag

>you have to be 18 to post here
Next post he made
>you're serisouly stupid eh?
Then someone (maybe same) starts talking about a used cayman
Next post
>Top lel your not even trying busrider, any craigslist search will show you countless 911s for sub 40k

The nissan fags were trying to get him(you?) to justify the stupid used porsche comments in a thread about a new 370z.

It wasnt even brand vs brand. Dude just had a different opinion and everyone sperged.
Alternatively they could have ignored him
Or
Just said "thanks for the suggestion, but thats not what OP is looking for"

Boom, done, mature adults being mature.
From what i see, it was more than one person.
My point stands.
Grow up

Trying to point out specific issues is pretty related to what OP was talking about. Why not discuss a live thread that was ruined by bullshit? You can read the thread right now and pinpoint the issues.

And all the porsche/corvette posting was shit posting. you 1000000% were one of those posters, it's why you are defending blatant shit posting in a Nissan thread.

Nope, if you make a claim you back it up faggot. You don't go full autismo when you get called out

Ok. Continue to be childish and get upset.
I dont care.
Youre clearly the reason this board is shit. Its apparent you wont listen or learn.

No, shitposters are to blame not people who disagree with you

>wonder what the average age of the posters here has become
14-18 with a decent number of oldfags like any other board
prove me wrong and help me quit this site it has been at least 17 years now pls help.

mazda cuck detected

Pretty clear the nissan guys are immature

Take ur bitch ass to reddit already, c ya nigger

When are we shutting down the rule breaking in /osg/

Take your worthless ass back to /b/.