>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM7HpidFnVE
youtube.com/watch?v=uXdbfHCt2pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this

Post chill beats for fights
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7HpidFnVE

>Rep 5 Kensei
>Beaten by a level 6 Warden because he made me guess 3 times in a row and knocked me off a cliff

REEEE

Reminder, do not listen to anyone who claims all characters always block at the same speed

Block changing is not penalized if you are a peacekeeper, and is penalized after one change if you are a slow-blocker

I think he was halfway through his streak order.

Reminder
>trying out warlord
>beat a pk
>mfw he switches to his warden main next match
>still shit on him
Warlords bretty gud.

>warlord

wow nobody is impressed

I miss Lewdkeeper.

>rep12 conqs

Stay salty noob

>two high level Lawbringer duel
Wow that's the most boring shit ever

you're the one playing the crutch character

He/she still posts here, but after getting banned the first time, they dialed it back considerably and cooled down.

Ya he's pretty retarded. I see now why people bitch about him.

I do the combo unblockable after a throw into the wall or if they're out of stamina, but should I actually cancel it into something more useful after a neutral GB? Or should I just do side lights for damage?

>conq
>leaving vs a warden

why it's a free win

I have lots of characters at rep1+ and regularly win against memelords, so.

That's no fun, I want dirty sleeze.

here it is boys, what literally only I have been waiting for
youtube.com/watch?v=uXdbfHCt2pw

he says "for you" at some point without even trying to bane post

so I'm a TO for a FGC local event we throw weekly. Not gonna say where or what stream it's on but mainly I focus SFV and Guilty Gear. I've noticed a HUGE increase in this game wanting to go FGC status for sure.

That being said a couple things ubisoft needs to do to make this EVO worthy

1. Patch in a LAN option

This is a no-brainer, in order to make this game a proper fighting game, it needs offline play. It'll remove lag inputs etc.

2. Balancing Issues

Now, For Honor in duel/brawl mode is a definite fighting game. It has cancels, mixups, throws, techs, even unblock ables and command grabs (see shugoki). This being said, after watching a week of tournaments it's obvious that some characters framedata needs to be redone

Peacekeepers + on block gives her WAY to many recovery frames WAY to fast. One mistake as a kensei or Shugoki with a light and she can just dodge > 3 hit combo(2 of those hits are FREE if the PK knows how). The Warlord headbutt recovery and framedata is way way way too + on block. This feels like a spamming session of headbutt >light creating the "vortex" effect if you will. Unlike shugoki who's demons ebrace or charge is a SUPER penalty for attempting if not done right, certain characters get benefits for using such techs. Conqueror feels spam have as well, allowing too much zoning of characters with his smash >light or his grab. Permanently Turtling should not be a good thing but punishable. The list goes on.

3. Ubisoft & P2P

Now most fighting games use this style and it's fucking GARBAGE. It's ruined SFV and causes most people to either quit or just go to locals, sadly For Honor does not allow this. Ubisoft has never made a Fighting Game before so as their first attempt it's good but this is ubisoft, they are well known for fucking up royally with the community(see The Division) be wary of what is being spammed on their forums because it's known that Ubishills will whine and ruin the overall experience for others

I like the new battle preparation theme, I was tired of hearing the war
drums

If a Lawbringer parries your light, he'll get his top heavy in no matter what, right?

>/she
Why even say this

>5 hours total

additional reminder; the only characters which incur this penalty are

-lawbringer
-raider
-nobushi
-shugoki

>try new character
>get shit on by rep 2s
>shit talking me constantly
>meanwhile they're playing memelords and functionally retarded

Sorry, wasn't planing on quoting you

Git gud. At any rate crying about classes on 4th channel won't make you win against them.

It's he you tucking degenerate

I vortexed him to almost zero hp, then he unlocked and started to type that shit.

>only play Beserker
>always throwing feints into mixups
>bait out deflects/parrys all the time
>any time I beat someone, "Lol spam git gud" or "play a non tryhard character"

Fuck. I just think he's fun, man. Getting so tired of the whole, "if you don't turtle up and only Parry then punish you don't know how to play" mindset

What are kensei's combos after my top light hits them?

Read your movelist. Much of Kensei's game revolves around his chains.

After the first? Another light and then unblockable heavy, but yeah this

But that's exactly what I'm asking. Should I just feint heavy after that or even dash grab? Because I'm pretty sure most people block next side light ez pz.

Ignore them. Take pride that they can't handle they fact they got outplayed in a videogame user.

I can't tell you whether a player is going to let you get away with any given move. Try different stuff, and see what sticks. If they adapt, change your approach and see if they follow along. This is fighting games 101, bruv.

>be level 6 beserker
>play rep 2's and 3's constantly
>get rekt constantly by memelords and Wardens

Wow fun game guys

I'm requesting a filthy fanfiction of warden wooing his waifu nobushi of the far east. A west meet east erotic fanfic!

There are still writefag here... right?

You can tell me what works for you most of the time though.

>tfw no one commented on my fresh paint OC

I try, user. Guess I'm not just good with the salt anymore. I hate how everyone always brings up tiers, or how difficult it is to play so and so character. God forbid they ever buff Beserker.

Haven't played since the open and closed betas early this year, how's the game doing on consoles? Naturally /v/ is screaming
>DED GAM
>Ubisoft
And all that, but as we all know, /v/ is shit.

>bought hellfire for conqueror
>realized that im too lazy to level him

Kensei has a mouth hole on his mask.

I like it user, should give Mulan the Nobushi hat

God damnit

HOW

his shield bash can shit on your charge and he can full block after every bash lmao

>beat guy 3:0 twice in a row
>he beats me 3:2 after
>get rekt noob lol ez
Why are people such shitters user

Zerk isnt even top tier. If theyre salty theyre bad. Take pride fellow zerk bro.

I need help to counter grabs, I'm fucking shit at it and it's unforgivable that a shittter "SECABO" spams me to death with it

But kensei is the one with the bow

he was shit

>always want to finish with a heavy because executions
>lose half my games because of it

AD MORTEM

tea no minus

Just parry

Should I buy the Kensei spine execution guys?

This thread needs zerker memes. He really is a blast to play.

I'm playing a new character and it's like I'm an infant but people still shit on me.

also WHY does valk keep GBing me in the middle of an attack? That makes fucking no sense to me

No

I would wait for new ones desu

I dont like any of the emotes or executions for him

>he doesn't like spine replacement

>it's a peacekeeper with level 108 revenge gear episode

>decide to play brawl
>guy on enemy team goes "honor or leave"
>figure fuck it, might as well
>guy who says that kills my teammate
>he immediately runs on over to me and shugoki grabs me
>spend the next rounds doing nothing but throwing him off ledges while he's having anyeurisms

God forbid their precious, hard to play, high tier hero gets dicked on by a low tier hero. People need to stop being so desperate to point fingers at other things for their failures when they fail to realize they fucked up themselves.

Embrace the hate you receive, and use it as fuel for your mix-ups.

>tfw play against a premade like that
>two conqs to keep me locked in a corner or thrown into the dirt
>the other two just hammering heavy attack while you're being stunlocked

I'm thinking about trying Beserker. How is he after the last patch? Still need a buff?

>Still need a buff?

He could use a tool, as opposed to not having one at all.

i had 2 laws fucking my shit up and tossing me over their backs nonstop
was hilarious kind off but i couldn't dash out for some reason im pretty sure it was a loop and i pretty much never had stamina

Remove Vikang

gg

>play Warden against good opponents
>every top light blocked or parried
>every zone blocked
>every vortex rolled out of/guessed after first roatation
>every feint guessed

Is this why we don't see wardens win tournaments?

Good to see you faggots are getting punished correctly.

What'd you do faggot

Joke's on you. I stopped playing for a week now.

Not scaring anybody, ubisoft. Ill keep doing it until you stop me personally. That exp is just too juicy to pass up

>play predictably
>get shit on
What's not to understand?

>risk getting banned so that he can "play the game"
>instead of playing the game and not getting banned

I'm failing to see your logic here.

I AM THE SUN

Those are literally the only tools of the class, though. I can't be any more unpredicatable. Best I can do is sit and wait for the opponent to make the first mistake instead and punish them while I sit back and scratch my balls, but that's no fun. And besides, the classes that can do that better will always shit on me if I do that.

I got the same, I guess this is from the one time I did it without turning matchmaking off

AFK farmed vs AI dominion for 2-3 rep levels to get my second character to rep 3, didn't feel like doing it all over again the slow way just so i didn't get run over in 4v4

3 day suspension was the punishment, no prior warnings

expecting to see a lot more of these show up around here the next couple of days

What's the difference between a brigandine and a coat of plates?

It's faster than any of his other executions, which is definitely good in 4v4s. It's also fucking brutal.

>3 day suspension
Your levels didnt get reset? Whatever I'll keep going

Does Nobushi have any unlisted moves in her moveset? Like Kensei's blocking while dashing?

don't know yet user, i'm suspended, can't log in and check, wouldn't surprise me if they wiped something tbqh

What's your emblem like bro

I think I'll give him a shot. Any tips?

>greetings, warrior

Opps got a warning after I've already left my guy running in ai dominion. Hopefully Ubisoft servers will shit itself and kick me at some point in the day. I don't get off work for another 6 hours.

I need tips on how to fight PKs. It feels like every time I tru to swing even a top light they can punish me severely for it. One GB near a wall means half my HP is gone. If I try to protect myself from their zone I can hardly guess what they will do with their second light after they whiff the first one. It feels extremely frustrating to fight them since attacking is so punishing, but defending means its just a matter of time until they eventually get enough lights and zones in to kill you.

I play mainly LB, Warden, Kensei.

Could you check on the website? Or does it block you from that as well.

>need help to counter grabs
You are the shitter, bud.

Minimal. Brigandine is more about layers, coat of plates just has segments placed on top of a coat. Also, brigandines tend to have cloth(?) on top of the segments.

Is that a bug or can Kensei actually block during side dash?

gimme the link and i'll check, never used the website before